Could r/esist be considered a new form of mental disability?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The board that spawned Pizzagate wants "proof"

LMAO, you Trumplets are fucking retarded.

The whole things literally just links to some governor's page which says the exact same thing. It reminds me of when someone posts true fake news here and there's a bunch of posts praising it then someone calls it out. The difference is that the guys on resist don't know.

what the fuck is esist?

Nothing's worse than getting paid $.02 per post

No, I would say getting meme bandwagoned into believing a career con-man multiple bankruptcy reality tv show fake tan manchild will be look out for the working class white man is a new form of mental disability...but hey as long as he winks and nods 'white power' every now and then it will distract you, re-affirm your brainwashed cult devotion, and you won't notice as he passed bills economically screwing you over and much as those sjw ctr jooshills you got convinced are the cause of all your problems.

Well Trump pays me fuck all so I might change sides soon.

You're supposed to read it a "resist" since the /r/ is separated. It's an attempt at being 'clever'.

It's just another anti-trump sub.

That's dumb. Just go with how your gut and don't be a spiteful little cunt like shills tend to be

hmm

>could r/esist be considered a new form of mental disability?
r/etardation

but I'm running out of money for my german proxy.

>the_Donald prevented from r/all and r/popular because the sub-reddits scope is for a "too narrow" interest
>r/esist and r/MarchAgainstTrump on the front page every day

>reddit
Sage

They are definitely mentally ill. Pic related.

You're forgetting BannedFromThe_Donald, EnoughTrumpSpam, Impeach_Trump, MarchAgainstTrump, ShitThe_DonaldSays, Trumpgret, wifesharing, LateStageCapitalism, Fuckthealtright

t. I filter a lot of subs.

Fucking noob.

I don't even go on r/all anymore

Samefag detected, your posting on 2 different browser types.

I honestly want you stupid fucks to keep acting like complete jackasses because it will finally destroy the Democrat Party forever and get replaced by Libertarians and Green Party members.

Now Say it with me:
Donald Trump is OUR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

They're brainwashed in the literal, classical sense of the word. That's not a mental illness, though they do need professional counseling to free themselves.
Hopefully cult deprogramming will be covered by congress' new healthcare plan.

Key word being "may"

Because Hillary would have done none of those things :)

Denial has always been one of humanities greatest degeneracies.

This. Maybe if you stopped trying to be a horrible cynical person you wouldn't feel the need to hate everything like they do.

Also there is no us or them its just you and your own insecurities.

SORT YOURSELF OUT

>is he native
>only jews can live in jew land