TRUMP HAS ENTERED ART-OF-THE-DEAL MODE. STAND BACK. HE'S DANGEROUS

TRUMP HAS ENTERED ART-OF-THE-DEAL MODE. STAND BACK. HE'S DANGEROUS

"THE BEST DEALS YOU CAN MAKE ARE THE ONES YOU WALK AWAY FROM...AND THEN GET THEM WITH BETTER TERMS"

>tfw he introduces obamacare lite (lite) in a few months

he can fuck right off with ryancare
this is not what voters supported him for.
Randlets bill is miles ahead of it.

This

hans knows the truth

The republican congress will take the blame on this. Trump will destroy them with it.
>inb4 all cuckaserves are primaried

So what're these "negotiations" for on Trump's behalf? What doesn't he like? What does he want in there that's not? Etc?

>tfw today it's destroying obama care
>tfw tomorrow it's removing the civil rights of gays and blacks
>tfw the next day the gas chambers roll out

>Trump orders congress to pass it
>People will blame congress

Basically, It's Trump and Ryan going "vote for my bill and I'll suck your dick/sign off on some pork barrel spending for you later"

> sabotaging presidency of Trump
That`s treason.

>Trump orders congress to pass it
>People will blame congress when they don't
ftfy

He supported the Paul Ryan bill.

A group of True patriots led by Rand Paul are saving America from this garbage by refusing to vote for the bill.. and with that group not voting for the bill its literally can't pass the house.

So either Trump is secretly working with the Rand Paul led Freedom Caucus to intentionally undermine the Ryan/Establishment..

Or.. Trump showed his hand FAR to hard and wholeheartedly supported a bill that was truly dead upon being written.

>get Ryan to make his own ACA replacement bill
>it's shit
>play matchmaker between the republican factions
>don't actually do anything and the bill is still shit
>Ryan hangs his own noose
>come back and get new bill that's not shit
>everyone hates Ryan and loves Trump again
I'm not saying this is what he's doing, but what's going down is kind of having this effect right now.

What Trump needs to get the republicans to do is get a fucking spine and do this. Get Randlet's bill, which mind you needs more votes than the republican's have because you can't do all of it through budget reconciliation to come to the senate. FORCE those fucking democrats to vote on it, knowing they won't. Republicans stand strong and get to point at democrat obstructionism, then use that as ammunition against the ones up for reelection in states Trump won at the worst case scenario. Best case you swing some of them like Joe Manchin and get it fucking passed.

stfu shill

Just playing devils advocate here. If he actually doesn't support this bill (like some on here are saying) and wants it to fail this could also be a good move to let it fail, while pretending to support it. If the bill is bad then this hard stance makes it so that they cant make any changes to make it "just" passable for it to get passed. Then maybe Rands bill can go in.

Wut

The Kraut was 100% correct you fucking idiot. Can we just trade your citizenships?

>We the people

Trump's been quoted on camera saying the bill is "fantastic" and he is "100% in favor of it"

he telling trump to fuck off when this is clearly just a power play to take house leader from ryan and give it to someone closer to trump, like based gowdy.

hes already dropping hints about liking randletcare more

The main reason I've been seeing as to why this is that Trump wants to seem like he likes it in public but personally wants it to fail. It does take a leap of faith mainly based on people thinking he wants ryan to fail.

>tfw we just pass a new budget and just eliminate funding for the subsidy, crashing the healthcare industry with no survivors

Were ALL hoping your theory is correct but if your THEORY ends up being false then the Kraut stands. Really his opinion stands in general based on surface level information.

I think what actually may be happening here is Trump wants to get Healthcare fucking done as fast as possible, but he backed it too fast before he actually saw what Ryan shat out of his ass (remember, they hid the bill for a while) and now he doesn't want to look weak/bad by not supporting it.

It doesn't make any sense that Trump, who wants actual fucking universal healthcare, would back this abomination of a bill.

no it doesn't if you've followed trump before, he likes to do the bait and switch.

fuck off concern shill

ryan is dangerous and the closest establishment figure that trump has to deal with, its strange how he took to pushing this ryan bill so quickly. i dont know if hes got some plan for it to fail or if he caved to ryan in exchange for something but for the first.

trumps ego would prevent him from doing anything like this. he's not a 4-d chess player, those were just memes. any kind of loss or gaffe suffered by trump weighs heavily on his conscience. 3 months have passed and he's still talking about his inauguration crowd m8.

He needs to move the fuck on.

No one is interested in repealing Obamacare except Bill Kristol

PUTINCARE is polling at 17%

I can't help but snicker, when they show poor white folks on tv who have figured out they are going to lose their insurance and they voted Trump. Wtf did they think was going to happen.

Trump has put his teamwork face on to show good faith to Ryan but if he really loved this bill he would be out personally stumping for it. Even when he went to do a rally in Kentucky that was supposedly all about ginning up support for the bill he didn't spend any more or less time on it than his usual quick rundown of everything going on. It's clear he isn't enamored with the bill, as from the moment it came out he talked about wanting it negotiated and has now personally met with the freedom caucus (who have all praised his input and efforts). Literally XVIII-dimension Roman time traveler chess at work here fellas

>not understanding potus

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN

EXPUNGE ALL BOOMERS FROM SOCIETY

Without muh social security and muh helth cayr they'll die.

>vote republican
>excpect and expansion in anything but military spending
their fault

>Trump's been quoted on camera saying the bill is "fantastic" and he is "100% in favor of it"

Trump says that shit about everything, he has 2 modes, it
it's great he's the best guy one of the best human beings who ever walked the earth

or

this person is so unattractive, I can't believe anybody would even want to talk to them, they have horrible body odor, low education,

This is like 2D addition and subtraction. That's fucking retarded, user

I don't know, it could just be him not interrupting his enemy when hes making a mistake. Trump does use extreme words very often like "fantastic" "amazing" and ect. I forgot what it was exactly but during the election liberals were complaining about a video where he said (issue) was good (forgot the exact words) and he then had to later say that he always talks like that and his response had none of the energy that he would normally put towards something he genuinely likes, he just didn't want to say something bad.

judging by his polls he's taking a big hit user, this is a huge risk, if he fails again after being cucked by the courts it wont be good.

thankfully, ryancare wont pass and ryan will be btfo like newt

This. I thought Trump would just see this bill for what it is: Only marginally, but still a very shitty version of Obamacare. I REALLY hope the repubs call Trumps bluff and dont pass it

I was okay with him keeping pre existing conditions. These freedom faggots literally want people to die.

Freedom caucus

He's clearly Ok with either outcome because he knows a yes means they worked together and Freedom won or they dont, vote fails, Ryan is run out of leadership on a rail led by Trump himself

RANDLETS UNITE.

FORM OF........AN AVERAGE MAN!

He set this up weeks ago. Legitimately 4D chess.
>I say let Obamacare fail. It would be the worst thing for dems.
Meanwhile the cohens in the GOP out themselves and all for naught. Good stuff.

I've been saying Trump has something up his sleeve over the Obama wiretap accusations, and I've been saying he knows this bill was a disaster from jump street.

He knows this won't pass. Do not try to play 3D chess against the 4D chess champion. We wait now.

As much as I like pre-existing conditions, that's what's killing Obamacare in the first place aside from the waste and greed in the medical billing system. The sickest 5% are dragging us all down by shitting up the risk pool. The only way to have a sustainable system is to legalize catastrophic insurance so that young people actually WANT to pay into the system, but are not regularly draining money out of the companies. Right now everyone is paying for bullshit that they don't need because of the regulations in Obamacare. If you're a single man, your plan has to cover maternity and other bullshit you will never use.

Freedom. caucus right up to this minute praising Trump for all he's done with the bill. That means he's on their side. Trent Franks just now on CNN. Theyre either gonna break Ryan and get lower premiums through on the replacement or beat the bill and start over from scratch with all the leverage

Trump said it's good and don't believe any media. He's been right all these other times I don't want to doubt him now. Even if I did there's nothing I could do about it except what I already do by talking to my reps.

What's wrong with having parasites die?

>bill half your party doesn't want to vote for
>don't worry i'm a master negotiator!...

>this is the deal take it or leave it!

This is Trumpcare, always has been.