Doctors and politics

My psychologist called me a "neo liberal nazi" today, because I was talking about how I felt guilty of having free healthcare from the taxes of other people. I don't even. What did she mean by this? what is a neo liberal nazi?
This is all your fault Sup Forums, since you redpilled me I hate everything, please take care.

Women should not be psychologists

sounds like a cunt

>she
Get a new psychologist.
If someone calls you a Nazi because you feel guilty for taking money off people because of Free Healthcare they're not objective enough to help you.

Are you paying this bitch? I'd find someone better qualified immediately.

Your psychologist isn't supposed to be insulting you, no matter what you say.

While you're at it lodge an anonymous complaint against the practitioner's board

This Did she say it with anger? Did you ask her what the fuck that meant?

>My psychologist called me a "neo liberal nazi" today,
Psychologists are the masters of understatement. If he really did tell something like this, then I guarantee she's calling the police right now and reporting your dumb ass as a violent psychopath.

But we all you're just larping and lying, because you really are a fucking jackboot Nazi.

>Be psychologist
>Make a living convincing my patients that our weekly meetings are helpful and meaningful
>Really I just ask pointless questions meant to make my patient think about life (not too much though!) for 50 minutes before spending the last 10 minutes charging his insurance and scheduling next week's meeting
>One day patient tells me that he feels bad taking money from tax payers in order to pay me for these super helpful sessions
>"You fucking nazi, you want to make me go hungry without a job? Uhhh I mean... you really need these sessions I've seen a lot of progress and yeah so what time do you want to meet next week?"
>Go home, play some classical music and open a bottle of wine, do other useless things that make me seem cultured and intelligent
>Life is fucking great

no, she said it very objectively

Why would I lie dude? and I'm not larping not lying.

>(((psychologist)))

Nobody still explained what she did mean by neo liberal nazi though...
image related.

>all this psychology talk and no one bringing up that op is a welfare rat

>Neo liberal nazi
???

How does she get that from what you said, OP clearly must have sperged out or something

"Doctors"
Psychologists ain't doctors m8

this is how I felt and triggered her

I would literally fuck the shit out of my psychiatrist.

med doctor here. i think those statements are unprofessional. and yes, i do chuckle inside when psychologists call themselves 'doctors'

I have long had a fantasy about fucking a nurse and or doctor who I'm visiting. Last month this sexy Filipina nurse practitioner squeezed my arm (I'm a big guy 4 u) and giggled "lol well you don't LOOK sick! Just kidding haha." I was erect for weeks. I didn't make a move though because I'm a beta pussy

I'm 80% sure that most young people genuinely don't know the meanings of most words describing political positions. They may as well be buzzwords now.

>mfw gangs of masked men going around beating up people they disagree with in the name of "anti fascism"

>Nazis
>Being Neo-liberal
Report her ass and get a new shrink.

She's also retarded.

(((Psychologists)))

Now that that's out the way, you sjould never put your faith in soft sciences like Psychology. I would rank them with Chiropractors except less useful.

Why is being called a Nazi an insult?

She's a bitch and you SHOULD be guilty of living at the expense of my taxes

Maybe you just need to start making money, or at least not waste it a (((psychologist)))