Who would win in a conventional war between Russia and the US?

Who would win in a conventional war between Russia and the US?

No nukes allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/putin-economy-so-bad-russians-cant-afford-shoes-571673
youtube.com/watch?v=r8KglkOgH-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wars_involving_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=m0sV1q2ECe8&ytbChannel=DPpictures
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends whos invading and whos defending but generally the US

this

China

Jews

not even with 10 million men could you invade the US, tis folly to do so

North America is one of the most defendable landmasses on the planet.
That being said, Russia if we invade, US if they try us.

this

The U.S. Russia has no means of projecting power whereas the U.S does. The U.S could deploy over a million soldiers within a month.

The U.S wouldn't need to take all of Russia, the U.S has far more resources and a better war economy. It would become a war of attrition and Russia would lose.

Also don't forget US soldiers have far more combat experience.

Underrated

This desu. I'm worried about the kikes coming after us goyim again.

Too much land for either to effectively cover let alone hold. They could take the capital, but never take the populace for either country. An invasion of Russia or the US would just stir up an enraged swarm of heavily armed guerilla fighter civilians

Where would it be fought?

I think 10 million could do it (assuming they all land on us without dying) and us has no support from anyone else

>More combat experience
What do you mean withtl that ?

I know this thread is about something else but I need to vent on that pic real quick because of how ironic it is. I'm sure the liberal who made it didn't even notice because he isn't familiar with anything the military does outside of movies.

First of all, diversity can work. Congratulations liberals, you're right on that front. But multiple cultures always clash.

In the military, no one fights each other because we're all the exact same. I go through MEPS, you go through MEPS. I go through BMT, you go through BMT. I go through tech school, you go through tech school. I get a job, you get a job. Everyone is exactly the same. A number in a larger equation. A gear in a machine. A drop in the ocean.

There is only one culture in the military, so race doesn't matter. Everyone does the same thing, and if you don't guess what? You're out, because if you don't fall in you fall out.

These goddamn liberals make the argument for us and they're so damn ignorant they don't realize it.

I love how faggy OP is trying to imply that Russia is some white Utopia with no brown people while the US is all black.

Go fuck yourself cunt. Russia is more diverse than us. They have like a 10% Muslim population.

Us. This is only because we have the capability to move and invade since our Navy isn't rotting away in some dry docks and we have multiple bases near Russia. That being said the ground battle would be the biggest cluster fuck since Russia's Army isn't some third world fucks whose sole purpose is cannon folder. The US would be fighting a actual military in their home territory. Not to mention the Russian Airforce is a good adversary because for some dumb slav magic their jets aren't shit by a long shot.

I give it a US invasion and a long bloody fight in Russia either ending up as a small victory for the US or a fucking stalemate/armistice

Who they conquered, not invited in

"Defense" Contractors

Is that real poster?

No you fucking idiot.
Lurk more.

You do realize that was one of the images we were pumping the fuck out during the election cycle when all the bitches didn't want to be draft eligible during the election

Lurk moar faggot

If the United States was as divided as it currently is, Russia without ever having to spend a single bullet. Strong homogenous nations don't descend into civil chaos on a daily basis like the United States does for a reason. Liberals have forgotten what differences lead to due to postmodernism.

Omg.

That comment coming from Sweden is so ironic that it is almost palpable.

> This is propaganda used by the Shillary campaign during the election cycle. Which ended up being useless as she was defeated by Trump

Fixed, faggot.

CARRIER GROUPS LOL

>muh 59% is now gonna lecture me on the 10%

The only correct answer , and also , military industry
You lost against fucking ricefarmers and couldn t keep iraq in order , despite all the firepower and logistic
Triggered much ? Russia may have 10% muslim but not 45% non white like you do .

Americans are armed to the teeth and have insane levels of patriotism, it's be like the Vietnam or Iraq war but with people who are better equipped and more knowledgeable about warfare. The US isn't like Europe where the whole continent is clearcut forests and cities every few miles, so much of the US is forest, swamp, mountain, desert, etc. so the locals have a massive terrain advantage.

No you fucking NEWFAG , Sup Forums MADE THOSE

russia won both world wars, single-handedly.

The United States would win. Our Generals are more experienced.

> Well Russia has a higher percentage of white people!!!

The USA has more white people than any nation on earth.

Also, if Russias white population % was so important, why can't Russians even afford shoes?

newsweek.com/putin-economy-so-bad-russians-cant-afford-shoes-571673

Top kek. Russia is run by non-white Slav subhumans who manage an economy like an African nation.

Their % of white people doesn't mean shit when they all act/live like niggers.

A nigger working at McDonald's full-time in the US will make more money in a year than the average Russian. That says everything

No these were made by Sup Forums to try to get people of colour and females to become disenfranchised with Hillary since she always seems mad at russia and potentially could have actually started a war with russia.

The US would have the advantage, but history hasn't exactly been kind to great powers that invade Russia.

Semi relevant simulation here:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8KglkOgH-g

>You lost against fucking ricefarmers and couldn t keep iraq in order

Because to "win" would have meant getting into a war with China

Iraq was a failure to understand that the populous, rather than love us the way Iranians would have, was just going to keep on producing resistance fighters forever because they view us as an occupying force here to take their shit (which is correct) rather than a liberating force here to kill Saddam (which was also our objective)

War with russia would be absolutely devastating for EVERYONE, globally. And I don't just mean because of nukes, I mean nearly every economy in the world is interconnected

Russia would win because they care less about their own soldiers/people and more about winning, unlike the US.

We will rape you in all the holes, as did with all the other aggressors who thought himself smarter and stronger than his predecessors.

Nigga there are more guns here than people. Even if troops shock the coasts the country is too big to roll over everyone before people started fighting back.

>We lost Iraq

Well no, from a military perspective we decimated Iraq, destroyed it's government and killed it's leader really quickly.

What we lost was the occupation and establishing a stable new government. We won the war, but lost to nation building.

U.S soldiers are constantly fighting conflicts. When was the last war Russia was involved in?

Nobody wins.

Yurop

The Russians and eastern Euros would be too busy plotting what they're going to steal when everything turns to shit.

Russia couldn't invade us, Hell the entire world against us couldn't invade the US.

Read that article again you stupid clapistani

Really depends on whos attacking and whos defending.
If US invades russia its a toss up, maybe, maybe not.
If Russia invades US, its a devastating loss for Russia. US would hand them biggest L in history.

probably russia. our draft population is generally pussified atm.

TRUE!

Yes goy, the last two white strongholds should fight to the death.

Lmao we already here.

We wouldn't invade, we'd give them the gulf war treatment

blue pilled cucks don't realize tptb have stigmatized the usa-russia to try and stop an alliance against globalist cabals

>diversity is strength

When will this meme die? It's empty tautology with zero actual logic behind it.

Montgomery's first rule of warfare;
Don't invade Russia.

nigga russia is not someone you want to be friends with if you like the idea of freedom.

Russia can't win a war against us.

Russia can't even win a war against itself (see: communism).

Russian soldiers have never set foot in America, but American soldiers have set foot in Russia.

Obviously if there's a war between those 2 it's gonna be in Eastern europe. I think US had an advantage because of the Europeans supporting them. Although Russia has China/NK/Iran etc etc. I also think that Russian side would win because the Europeans and Americans probably won't have the support of the people behind them. Being all sjw'd and shit they'd protest against the war aand bla bla bla

Russian people would be completely behind their soldiers and thus would give total support to the army.

You'd destroy each other, so we'd win.

Its a fake add dur

Jews would lose because USA and Russia are their colonies and feeding grounds. Humanity would win on mutual destruction of your shitholes.

>Compares economy
>Compares number of aircraft carriers
>Compares number of population.
>Mathematically we can not lose
Understand pussies, the most important thing in the war is the willingness to die, everything else is secondary, we have it in the genes. We were the grave of many empires because we are not a country, we are a civilization.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wars_involving_Russia

this is the only correct answer

Is this a serious question?

You are anticivilisation, to be precise

China is not Russian ally. They want to take Eastern territories near Baikal lake.

US. Invasion is not viable though. Russia is hard to invade. The US is impossible to invade.

Mud arabs also have willingness to die in their genes, even more than you.

Le tough warrior spirit xD only gets you so far. To you it's probably some kind of sentimental struggle for survival but for us, it's like a video game. We are cold and detached.

COLONEL BURTON HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=m0sV1q2ECe8&ytbChannel=DPpictures

No, it is wrong answer, look here:

>implying we are breed, born, raised, taught and encouraged to fuck bad guys in the nono hole
97% of our existence has been spent at war

Will Poland rise up and control the world after the two greatest powers are gone?

I agree with this
western militaries are promoting incompetent women at an alarming rate
The military has become a social experiment for the government

Whilst Russia's military is full of depressed 18-22 year olds

Seems obvious when asking about a war between the country with the most white people and the country with the second most white people.

Pro-Russian alt-right kosher propagandists tell us that we dont want war with Russia because it could lead to nuclear annihilation of the jewSA. Every friend of white people and Jesus Christ would want a destruction of the nigger infested jew-ridden murrican shithole, so it automatically proves that alt-right is just another jewish artificial ideological movement compatibile with current jewish interest which is gaining russian muslimized and jewified wasteland as ally against juden-frei China

No shit. But the phrase is repeated quite often by liberals, faggot.

Pro-Russian alt-right kosher propagandists tell us that we dont want war with Russia because it could lead to nuclear annihilation of the jewSA. Every friend of white people and Jesus Christ would want a destruction of the nigger infested warmongering jew-ridden murrican shithole thoigh, so it automatically proves that alt-right is just another jewish artificial ideological movement (like neoconservatism) compatibile with current jewish interest which is gaining russian muslimized and jewified wasteland as ally against juden-frei China

>China
>combat

FUCKING LEL

Please...

I don't trust trump or putin.

They hopefully can agree and act on their common cause in reframing the "struggle" as not west vs. east but rather globalist elitism vs. the people

China is a peaceful country. It focuses on spreading investments and progress around the world. Your jew-ridden bankrupt shithole and your Russian friends are mostly focused on bombing, plundering and usury.

us easy.
russia's strongest technological bases are all defensive.

their 5th gen planes dont even have engines.

the pentagon black budget alone is nearly half the size of russia's entire defense budget.

>assuming in invasion without casualties

dumb

In that case China would fall to a terrifyingly weak military.

Once the people there are tired of being slave class commander chingchong China will crumble.

>usury.
read "confessions of an economic hitman".
then you can talk to me about foreign aid and usury.

I hope that Anglojews (USA/UK/Russia) will fall this time.

Fake Russia meme.

Russia surrendered in WW1 against Germany.

you realize FightForHer was a fake campaign Sup Forums made right? we did that back in like October as a memetic warfare operation to help make liberals look even crazier.

Kek will win.

/thread

So peaceful you have to get cheap Eastern Euro proxies to bypass your creepy national firewall

Wrong again. Jews would inevitably lose if their two main colonies and feeding grounds (USA, Russia) destroyed each other. Every white and christian person should pray for Russian-American war because it is the best way of getting rid of Jewish global influence

I am a Pole, though. And i dont see a single reason to prefer antiwhite and antichristian anglokikes and russian kikes to China, desu

Liberals have done a god job of fucking up the military too. Lowering standards so more women can get in all for the sake of diversity. Diversity is literally a weakness in the military for the very reasons you just said.

>country that is close to deploying naval railguns vs. country that barely has one aircraft carrier
>country that can supply and maintain large scale operations on multiple continents vs. country that can barely supply operations in its own borders
If you really need to ask who would win, you need to stop drinking windex

Homosex is illegal in motherland Ivan.

This

Jewry is not a nation, it is a supranational culture of serving oneself. Their destruction is impossible as indestructible human egoism.

I struggle to think of one situation where any group was better off because of diversity

when I had to go through corporate diversity training it was complete non-factual information

it's important to have people with different points of view so we can have many different opinions
why is more opinions better? At the end of the day, in business, someones opinions is objectively the correct choice. Adding more people to that debate doesn't help the company