Prove Muslims are to blame over the attack that happened in London

Prove Muslims are to blame over the attack that happened in London

>Protip: You can't because that man that terrorised london wasn't a real Muslim because Islam is a religion of peace and those that stray away from Islams peaceful teachings.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1740-9713.2010.00437.x/pdf
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=0HTSwUig2-0
dailydell.com/2017/03/23/ban-the-koran-shut-down-the-mosques-and-send-the-muslims-home/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/23/london-attack-everything-know-khalid-masood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>aren't real Muslims

Muslim here, with a message for all the ignorant cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

>It was you
A fucking leaf. I didn't do shit.
>yes but other people from the same general landscape you are did it so you are to blame
Fuck off, that's exactly the reasoning that lets us blame Muslims for Islamic terrorism

You are responsible. Either you are part of the solution: Submission to Allah or you are creating problems.

>That's actually a pretty impressive post. Well done.

It is easy to lash out at "cumskins" but at the end of the day your true enemy is the Kike menace.

The rest of us are shackled by laws which were passed before we were born and prevent actual discourse from taking place.

Take all of your energy and vocal talents, and direct them towards removing hate speech laws.

There is a vast colossus within the West which is waiting to rise but cannot for fear of having their lives ruined by actual "Libtard cumskins". Once you realize that 'whites' are actually waging a silent civil war with each other, you will be able to identify the (((enablers))) much more easily. Typically the pink/blue/shit hair or giant nose gives them away.

It isn't all us. Just the worst of us(pic related). Have a bump.

reported for illegal content and terrorism

It was you who fucked those goats, leaf

>obviously a muslim's english grammar is this good

I love how anything you wrote applies to a select group of people in the US, yet Europe is experiencing a wave of terrorism.
Also
>religion of freedom
Alright, you must be a troll.

>"muslim here...."

>oh boy here we go

all the time this pic has been around and no one bothered to finally cut the leaf in the background out..
i´m also to lazy to do that

Whoa whoa, Skippy. I didn't do any of that shit.

"It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11."

I'm not easily triggered either but fuck you and you apologetics. Your religion promotes barbarism and it will soon be utterly vanquished.

it was you who first invaded european lands

CHECK MATE

also you ended your own Golden Age by ripping of the Mongolians. You deserve the thousand years of shit.

Thanks, I think its clear we have a true common enemy...

These are simply my opinions/facts truth is not terrorism. Classic point at the Muslim who stands for something and shout "Terrorism!"

Haha how brilliant you must be say a Muslim fucks goats.

I've lived in Canada my whole life.

It applies the WHOLE west, Britian and France made up countries like syria and iraq and they have been troubled ever since.

But the West DID.

I feel bad for those who die from terrorism, and its wrong but there are REASONS WHY it happens and until the west get to those WHYS it won't stop.

>>Protip: You can't because that man that terrorised london wasn't a real Muslim because Islam is a religion of peace and those that stray away from Islams peaceful teachings.

Religions are judged not by the book they carry, but by the message of the leadership.

Imams praised the killings. Imams preach death to all non Muslims. Imams support suicide bombs. Imams encourage martyrs. Imams indoctrinate young Muslims into hate.

Fuck "religion of peace."

If the "moderate" Muslims continue to shield and not protest against the radical Imams, then Islam as a whole is a cesspool of violence.

>I'm glad to see that you are still lurking this thread.

My message to you and anyone who shares your enlightenment is simple: 'Conflict can only be resolved rationally within an environment where actual facts/data can be discussed. Censorship is (((their))) greatest weapon against us. Strive for absolute freedom of speech.'

>Bill M-103 (which allegedly protects Muslims from abuse - which so rarely happens in Canada it is headline news when it does) is the beginning of the curtailment of your community's freedom of speech. They aren't interested in protecting you. They are interested in have the legal ability to arrest anyone who opposes their manufactured consensus about your religion. Today its 'crazy white racist redneck hillbilly buck toothed evil doer' and tomorrow it will be any Imam who doesn't conform absolutely to (((their))) definition of Islam. Freedom of speech, conscience, religion, and association must be absolute. There is no compromise on this or else (((they))) will ALWAYS return to try again on the next generation.

it's fucking copy pasta you easily triggered newfag

>Protip: The Quran allow abrogation. The peaceful islam everyone loves to gush over was ABROGATED by the Meccan period.

Censorship is in no one's interests.

Please pick up a copy of the Koran and with an open mind read it my friend.

>because Islam is a religion of peace
No one falling for your taqqiya tactics you filthy
mong faggot. Just stuff yourself in the oven next to
the eternal jew

>*puts on gloves*

Best of luck my friend, I hope you and your kind stand by our sides when we finally put these (((baby dick suckers))) out of business.

It wasnyounwhindecided to leave your country. Skit skins like you are not welcome. Don't like it? Then stay in your shity rag head country. Shit skin faggot.

1. Your land was already divided by sectarianism.

2. True, but not all and you're speaking of a very slim period of time. It is funny that you criticize the West for making your lands marginally shittier when you've done the proper slave work yourselves destroying your own cultures.

3. Yes, and it grew your economies. Cry some moar.

4. Well, the Jews where the before the Palestinians. They also were pushed out of Jerusalem by both Christians and Muslims, don't cry when they return in force after guilt riddling the ENTIRE West.

5. True but what does this have to do with that your culture and religion are both bad foundations to build a civilization on?

6. Helped, yes, and even guarded their chem-sites. Not really pertinent to why your culture is shit. All this modern events to explain away why you fail at civilization.

7. Not without support from the people. You aided the Americans yourselves in fucking with Russia by staring yourselves blind on a religious leader.

8. No, they supported Mujhaeddin, the same is with Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda. Lie some more bitch.

9. Debunked. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1740-9713.2010.00437.x/pdf

10. It was you who accepted us into your lands, accepted our technology and extended trade ties to include oil. Cry some more for what you're leaders are guilty of. Without our trade you'd be poorer and all you would have is that degenerated religion of yours.

11. Not the whole story. It was also revenge for a humiliating defeat outside Vienna 1683.

Funny that you dare to whine about abuse when it were you, the Muslims, who abused North Africa, Europe, Middle East and Asia for centuries. You were handed what you've planted in the soil of history centuries ago.

12. Let us ignore the massacre that the Muslims caused themselves in Afghanistan. I mean, it were Christian once. Still reports are trickling out of that Muslim hell hole exposing how barbaric the Muslims themselves are. Cont.

sage

Nice b8, but what you think is irrelevant. What matters is that the attack was done in the name of Islam.

shit bait

They aren't to blame. The Jews who allowed Arabs in to begin with carry all the blame.

Cont.

13. Blame the history of internal Iraqi power struggle if you want to avoid lying about how US-Iraqi relations eventually led to war. They actually did avoid massacring its people to an remarkable extent. They also attempted to help the Iraqi to rebuilt. I agree that America should of done more to aid the poor Iraqi.

14. Western powers did not secretly ignite a war, it worsened the conflict already present after the fact. When the different Islamic terror groups rose to power US began aiding them to oust Bashar Al-assad. Whine to Obama and the crazed left who supported this insane action.

15. Did not create it; helped it grew. It wouldn't matter at the end of the day, ISIS would grow without the aid of US. But let us ignore the sectarianism in the Middle East! All is fine and dandy folks, Muslims have always lived in peace with one another.

16. I like juice.

17. Yes and no; some of us are partly the cause of some events but you, the retarded Muslim baby-fuckers, are mostly to blame for the mess your in.

>Britian and France made up countries like syria and iraq and they have been troubled ever since.
hahahaha yeah

everything was GREAT in the Middle East before western interference. No troubles at all before the evil white man came to the peaceful Middle East

ahahahaha

You might have some points, but that doesn't change the fact that Islam is not compatible with western values and all Muslims need to return to their home countries and stop the infestation of white countries.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

Are there actually any photos of the khalid guy besides the one at the scene? I haven't seen a single news story with a pic of his face from the front.

The attacks aren't the problem it's the dam numbers of the mudskins that's causing a problem there's too fucking many of them.

Your "white countries" are very soon to be islamic countries...

youtube.com/watch?v=0HTSwUig2-0

Oh boy.
Palastinians are not a people Never were until about 60 years ago.

Everything else... you guys were fucked way before the west came around.

Thats like claiming the klan is just a white separatist group and not ethnic supremacists.

صح لسانك

I wish you were killed instead of the police officer

يارجل هذولهً لا يعرفون الحقيقة! الارهابين بس يبغون الفلوس وشغله... بالبلاد العربية لازم نفتحلهم الباب للعمل والاستقرار

muslims have been conquering land, enslaving people, killing each other way before there was a united states or a british empire. what is your excuse for the attack of abu bakr's soldiers on syrians? was the west responsible too?

islam means submition. submision implies power asimetry. power asimetry is incompatible with peace. therfore: islam is a religion of war.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

So have Christians, ever heard of the crusades?

No, once there is submission there comes about PEACE.

اتق الأحمق أن تصحبه إنما الأحمق كالثوب الخلق كلما رقعت منه جانبا صفقته الريح وهنا فانخرق

i am powerful as fuck

Don't prove or argue. Just ban.
dailydell.com/2017/03/23/ban-the-koran-shut-down-the-mosques-and-send-the-muslims-home/

But I tought that one of you fuckers caused the attack

I do not understand

>so have christians

yes. all religions are shit. including islam. the crusades where 500 years ago. isis is today. as a muslim, what are you doing about it?

>once there is submision

you are impliying there is a god. you think that all humans can agree on how to follow the god of the arabs. how is that little project going so far?

it's simple: no muslims = no terrorism. deal with it.

>people replying to this pasta

fucking newfags

No true mooselimb m7

The guy was literally reported as one of those firebrand nutjobs with previous convictions and had been monitored by MI5 for some time for possible terrorist connections due to his street preaching

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/23/london-attack-everything-know-khalid-masood/

Its like saying priests fucking altar boys and covering it up has nothing to do with Catholicism. It has everything to do with them and their doctrine and why they're fucked up

Isis is today.

There is one God, Allah. Its going really well, we will be the majority of earth before the end of the century and the majority in many of the world's most powerful nations before then.

how do you know there is such thing as allah? how can you be so sure?