What drives a man to beat up his wife/gf?

What drives a man to beat up his wife/gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsq1bmVaR3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UjQnha99sTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

her being stupid bitch

being a man

rage

Islam

When he has to assert his dominance. Some women really do try and push you. A slap usually does it.

Shes a woman

Women overstepping their bounds are challenging you to be put in their place. Its a shit test.

When she intentionally does wrong for the sake of being a petty cunt?

polish genes.

Poles do that shit out in the open for everyone to see.

when that man is a piece of shit who can't control his life outside of abusing his more than likely smaller wife

When she opens her mouth to start shit

Women like to be beat up and abused if the man doing it is good looking. But he has to be very good looking.

Not in our country atleast.

Women thinking they are men until being a man involves being held responsible for what you say and do....then they want special treatment.

tl;dr
Women need to STFU and listen.

lost

Always beat your wife if she reports you end her.

Fpbp always and forever

East Europeans are not humans

if i had a cheating wife, i wouldn't beat her. but i'd try to hurt her in other ways.

shame and humiliation. turn her friends and family against her. hire the best lawyer and leave her homeless on the streets. etc etc

When they won't shut their fucking mouth

ITT: fucking virgins

What drives a woman to take the punishment for years like the cunt she is, then, after getting "rescued" from the dom violence, forgive the abuser and claim to still love him?

In the words of Jimmy Carr

> I have never understood wife beating. It's akin to keying your own car.

Depends entirely on the context.
Generally speaking, "domestic violence" between spouses isn't a fucking lifetime channel special. It's usually one fat bitch standing at the door in her robe and curlers screaming at some skinny meth-head fuck who was sleeping around. He calls her a skank, she throws something and conks him on the head, he throws it back or runs at her and starts pulling on her hair.

pathological altrusim

My BWC

No good man will hit a woman without a proper reason. So you need to ask a woman what reason she gave to man.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE IMAGE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS MADE IN MS PAINT OF THE HAPPY MERCHANT AS A BEAST BREATHING FIRE AND A STICK FIGURE HAS A SWORD AND SHIELD DEFENDING HIMSELF, THERE IS A HEALTH BAR ON THE BOTTOM.

Women being women and men being men. There is no one dynamic between a man and a woman that leads to abuse. It is almost always a man's inability to see past his rage, and a woman's inability to not do what women do, pick her man apart to see how much he can take.

Unfortunately this is the case. I am convinced there is some aspect of the female psyche that is hard-wired to disrespect you until you slap her.

Keep dreaming, once you're married she owns you

Ayyy

The angriest ive seen a woman is when she described guys with no balls to hit her.

>Fist is white
Haha good one.

because he can.

Yup, other dude is having a 20-yo future fantasy larp.

need for sex

>implying (((they))) won't give her 50% of everything you own and alimony.

Mainly her willing to be beat up.

Your car won't be a piece of shit to you for no reason. Your car also won't stop being a piece of shit if you key it.

Whats the best way to hurt a woman without visible bruising? It sucks women are almost evolved to bruise and give away their punishment. Even their bodies are cunts.

If the woman is a pathological liar, which most are.

not respecting the bicep

youtube.com/watch?v=rsq1bmVaR3Y

>Why can't some men control their temper?

Why do women not just shut up?

>being a man

>having to show your masculinity by beating up someone that's a lot weaker then you physically.

Pussy.

His gf/wife.

99% of the time they fucking deserve it.

By not being a subhuman nigger who needs violence to assert authority over someone genetically weaker than you.

No anal

Shut up cuck, a firm slap or a backhand with open palm is not "beating"

Whats the best way to kill a brazilian?

Wtf is this Reddit slide shit

There are two main reasons:

1. Islam
2. She moves your stuff around

god damn I don't like niggers, but this guy is absolutely right.

When they wont shut their fucking mouth and use their ears.

Sad but true with westernized women.

2 is the only reason you need.

It's like they're fucking asking for it.

Probably has something to do with anger.

When the man is an insecure twat looking for an outlet for his failings.
What better than someone weaker than you who can't fight back and bruise your ego further?

>women are so inferior, we are intellectually superior
>can't best her verbally (you lose an argument to a fucking woman) so you have to hit her

lmao niggers

Depends given the situation.
Sometimes the man is just a straight up cunt.
But there are some women who are so self assured in their awesomeness they bring it upon themselves.
I had an ex dump me then constantly find new ways to break into my apartment drunk as shit.

Being cracked in the head by a flying frypan.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjQnha99sTY

Women are like dogs if you hit them they love you. If you don't they run away.

Women are attracted to violent and "dangerous" men.

It's this eternal Anglo again

>real answer

You can bet a woman beater, in the true domestic violence sense, watched his mother get beat by a father or stepfather. Not excusing it or anything. It's a learned behavior passed down from shit head to shit head

prime b8 burgers

His parents fought and dad hit mom. Like father, like son.

Also, yes, the woman is being a weak whiny bitch and probably doesn't know how to satisfy him.

this

seriously. DON'T BE A BITCH.

But yeah sometimes dudes have emotional issues.

Fucking brilliant

that's not how dogs work

when she couldn't keep her mouth shut.

I'm not some autistic meme from your polandball roleplay sessions. I genuinely believe domestic violence is more often than not done by pathetic failures.

A Brazilian calling a normal person subhuman? I can feel the irony through my screen

No usually its just someone who normalized violence as an alternative to communication.

But most the time a woman needs to get put in her place and the guy is just too beta in one way or another to tell her to fuck off.

What drives a woman to misbehave intolerantly to no end?

Lack of discipline.

Men beating women is entirely natural. It's perfectly fine to beat your gf or wife - but women only like it when the guy doing it is really good looking.

I won't say it's the woman's fault for misbehaving like a stupid cunt though.

It's the man's fault for not assuming she's a stupid cunt like all women are, and keeping her on a short leash at all times, breaking her mentally, and training her to be an obedient sex toy.

>What drives a man to beat up his wife/gf?
Is it a Camaro ?

>have gf of 3 years
>marriage material virgin qt3.14
>orphan
>grew up with her grandmother
>Sex was awful at first but that's to be expected
>Eventually I figure out she likes being submissive
>she starts calling me "daddy" and "sir"

Fast forward

>Out of the blue during breakfast she tells me it would turn her on if i slapped her when she talks back to me; Pin her down when I fuck her; start treating her like shit, etc.
> diamonds.jpeg
> been doing this for 3 years and she fucking loves it. Best sex I've ever had. And she basically wants to be raped, abused.

Most women want to be abused and man handled deep down. My gf had no father figure or any one to abuse her and was a virgin, yet she naturally wanted to be treated like shit and raped. It's in their nature.

weakness

Hey guys remember me? I sctually last beat my wife on tuesday. AMA

if she fucks up

Your anecdotal experience of your basket case gf represents shit.
Doormat women are for doormat men though, so it sounds like you've found a keeper.

Calling bullshit

FIRST POST BEST POST

unreasonableness breeds violence

One-line writing prompt one-posts.

The only thing a black man will do to your car would be to steal it, not be in your car while you're out because your car is not a whore.

Most mens problems and societies problems would be fixed if men lowered their respect of women.
About the level of an ant should do.

Shut the fuck up

this guy gets it

Yes. Women are insects and should only be respected on the level insects are. If they get out of line, they must be beaten brutally with severe force, intense ferocity and no reluctance.

KEK

BITCH GETTING UPPITY, INCESSANT NAGGING

THEY WANT THE MALE REACTION, BETTER LAY DOWN THE LAW OR THAT RELATIONSHIP IS KUCKED FOREVER

fpbp, I'm not saying that I necessarily condone domestic violence but if you're dumb enough to piss off a person who is twice as strong as you and could easily overpower and kill you it's probably a sign that you deserve to be slapped around a bit.

Am I too late?
Did I miss the thread?
Here, I made this in Photoshop.

I can actually second this, similar experience with my wife.

I dunno senpai lots of women got raped back in the day and the ones who liked it I guess had more kids.

Especially the pale ones. I leave handprint bruises on my gf during normal sex and I don't even grip that hard.

Would never hit or hurt her in a non-sexual way though. That's fucked up.

One long wave against a spire. A sideways glance wearing down. Stone to sand, unbound.