We're fucked

We're fucked.

BLACKED

At least the sandniggers will get blacked too.

>implying they can feed that many

STOP
SENDING
AID

NATURE KILLS MOST OF THEM

Won't happen. Sandniggers actually have some balls and brains, and won't let them in. Same with Asia. White countries will happily receive the low IQ black cocks as usual, though.

They can't balls and brain themselves out of 4 billion people walking into their countries.

They will literally just kill them. They will shoot them and then they will stop coming.

Nature will balance itself out, if we stop.
>JUST STOP!

Remember Goy, the world is overpopulated and getting worse so you better stop having babies. Think of the global warming! OY VEY!

under rated post

this is a projection. it doesn't factor famine, virus, killing etc. the world will change before this projection is reality.

They will start dying en masse (and by that, I mean 'dying en masse' even by African standards) before they hit 1,5bln. If only we let them

China will inherit the earth

>Nature kills of niglets by starvation.
White save the day by sending foreign aid.

>Nature creates AIDS to kill them off
>White people send over doctors, and medicine to keep them alive.

>Nature in one last ditch effort to keep population incheck creates an ebola outbreak
>White people create cure, and send it on over.

Why are white people so self-destructive?

Enter the age of the nigger.

African niggers have higher birth rates but lower life expectancy, kek

>Why are white people so self-destructive?

Christianity

And due to this, whites will stop having babies because the world is overpopulated maaaaaaaaaaaan, and because they think that a subsaharan is EXACTLY the same as a white, they will do just that. So the nigger will spread, like the virus they are.

God in heaven, i hate my country.

>They will literally just kill them. They will shoot them and then they will stop coming.

This could happen. The arabs are terrible SJW, they will say they found the niggers will bullet holes in their heads, multiple holes.

Fucking dumbass human. The world doesn't give a fuck about you or anyone else for that matter. Humanity better change or it's gonna be a nigger planet overrun by incompetent retarded niggers, tbr.

>implying africa won't eventually industrialize and experience le baby boom as modern medicine prevents babbies from dying and they realize they dont need to shit out 124 dead children

They're accelerating us towards the next Malthusian break point.

It's been a long time since we've really suffered as a species and that time is coming again. This is good. We've grown weak and fleshy and pathetic and need a serious kick in the butt to set us back on track.

The hottest fires forge the strongest steel.

delet this

yeah but why couldn't I have been born after the white uprising.

I don't have the time or the patience to risk dying in the upcoming race war.

What a load of shit.

From 1billion to 4 billion within this century, they aren't staying in Africa! I dont think the west has 4billion rounds of ammo, we fuked

We're approaching a crisis and the aid will stop. Then the AIDS and starvation will kill a lot of them.

The real problem is the niggers (and sandniggers) we have here in our countries right now.

>(((projections))).
What I want to know is projected on what?

That can't be real. Please tell me that isn't actually going to happen. At least I'll be dead long before 2100.

Also, where does East Asia fit into there? Population in China and the developed world is declining here, but the Flips are still breeding like rabbits.

Stop giving the flips gibs and letting them immigrate into other countries so they have to deal with their own fucking problems. Same with Mexicans. Or maybe just send a bunch of tourists to cuck their gene pool even further with populations with lower birth rates. Who knows.

There's no way Africa can reach those levels, they can barely maintain the population they have now due to famine, disease, low IQ, etc.

Flips are like Chinks, i think, they have 'some' sense that over population is wrong. So they can curb themselves. The chinese did what had to be done, the niggers will never do that, they lack the self control.

That's when they will all surge towards europe.

>Christianity has been dying in the West, atheism rising
>at the same time rampant liberalism increasing with no end in sight

yeah bruh it's totally the christians

Just stop sending fucking food, it will return back to normal.

Liberalism is an off-shoot of Christian moralism.

You know these projections are based on large amounts of data right?

As a population transitions from 3rd to 2nd world, it's population increases exponentially. It then tails off and reduces after it reaches 1st world status.

Africa is transitioning into 2nd world. I know it may not look like it, but keep pumping iphones, computers and internet connections into their country and it can only go one way.

The mud hut dwelling, starving africans you see on TV are not the norm. Africa has huge cities that are MUCH more advanced than we are aware of in the west.

This is largely because there is no reason to discuss them. Not some consipracy.

Either way, as Africa transitions to 2nd world status, it's population will increase as projected.

There is no way around that.

Now factor in climate change. 3 billion Africans will then migrate to Europe because the equator becomes completely uninhabitable. Europe cannot possibly say no, because they would be literally condemning billions to death.

tl:dr

We're
FUCKING
FUCKED

One word..... Ebola

>climate change meme means you have to let them in, goy

this is what ive been thinking about recently :|

sage

Yeah that's the problem.

We will be brainwashed into letting them in.

As I said.

We are fucked.

Who is we, African?
Wall. Border security. Fuck off, we're full.
Sub-Saharans will be contained in sub-sahara.
Also, you have to go back.

t. kikestein

>tfw live an ocean away
>tfw we will have a wall to prevent the same shit happening here with south Americans

We should sterilize blacks and mudslimes. Pol made me actually racist. I used to not be but man if you look at all of human history and can't point to one decent black majority place it kind of says everything you need to know

Atheism has stopped rising

Yeah these people arent intelligent enough to realize they need to stop reproducing.

They have famines because they cant support their populations. They starve. Some libshit bleeding hearts are like gibs them food and money". They have more kids than they can support themselves. Their population explodes. They starve again.

Whereas if you never stepped your foot in to begin with fewer total people wouldve starved because the idiots would've died and only the most intelligent resourcefulness wouldve survived. The population wouldn't have exploded because they couldn't sustain it

We don't have the luxury of being nice.

I wouldn't have such a problem with blacks if they would just accept their inferiority and not expect to be equal to whites in the civilizations that we built and are clearly better suited to. I don't think this is unreasonable and if they don't like it then they have plenty of options where they can live amongst their own. They also really need to stop chasing white women. Poisoning our genepool is absolutely unforgivable.

>Why are white people so self-destructive?
Jews, man. Not even memeing; they're actually behind this one. They are the ones influencing the public opinion and politics on this shit

Well, one can hope that someone somewhere down this time develops some disease which specifically targets black people. Something that's serious enough to be fatal in most cases.

I mean, they have to be genetically different enough so that they can be targeted in this way.

Nah blacks are constantly destroying shit. Whites come make things nice in Zimbabwe and south Africa? Nigs take their shit and wind up destroying it all. Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore literally anywhere they go they ruin.

There's been conflict that could happen and start mass slaughter. More people means more ethnic diversity and if modern day middle east and Africa were a thing many ethnic groups in one area leads to conflict.

Weaponize sickle cell

STOP. GIVING. THEM. FOOD.

Now remember that these dry, infertile lands are the ones that will be hit the hardest by global warming.

IMMIGRANTS WELCOME

Do charts like these imply that Africa is fixed and inhabitable and that hey have such a large Continent
Is that the cause of this?
Also if they don't have enough food to go around they should stop fucking

You will suffer a similar fate unfortunately :/

As the equator becomes hotter and eventually becomes uninhabitable you will have no choice but to allow in fleeing south Americans.

The West will not have the strength and foresight to ban billions of people from fleeing certain death at the equator.

It will be spun as such - "We Westerners caused climate change with our greed, and now innocent Africans and south Americans will die. We cannot allow this! We must right what we did wrong!"

I have been worried about this for years. I have not been able to come up with a solution. It seems inevitable at this point.

Mr Ching Chong here knows it.

This is the price of 'progress'.

Where the fuck are the Mexicunts and the other shitskinned latinos? Because those fucking cockroaches beat everyone's ass when it comes to multiplying and spreading like some disgusting disease.

That requires fore thought which nigs dont have

I'll be living innawoods by that time, they're going to flock to the major cities so I'll be fine

Just think of the madness the world will descend into once we're dead and gone.

If we stop sending aid to Africa their population would be decimated in 1 generation.

Nah, we can turn this around quite easily by just stopping food aid to Africa and beginning to crusade the middle east.

>White Europeans will look down from their lunar homes. >They will bide their time.
>They will come back to planet earth after generations on the moon.
>Their technology now even more superior
>The unwashed masses of Earth will believe they are gods.
>The next pharaohs will be White

>live a comfy life
>have 6+ children while living in comfort

What's wrong with that exactly?

The question is if this'll happen.

How about when the woods go?

>he doesn't know about curving your bullets to hit multiple targets

Not all African aid organisations are Christian, but all of the original ones were and a good chunk of the currently active ones are. I like and appreciate Christianity and Christians and all they've done for civilisation just fine, but they really spear-headed the whole not-letting-Africans-starve thing.