Daily reminder that homophobia is a learned behavior, bigots

Daily reminder that homophobia is a learned behavior, bigots.

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2017/02/24/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-does-contribute-to-homosexuality-n2289936
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this happened

The worst part is how proud this bitch is of this poz

I have no problem with gays as long as they stop trying to normalize it

Yes homos taught me hate them by being so disgusting

>my 7year-old

wasn't supposed to be 8 years old?

Jesus that's an old ass tumblr screenshot. From no later than 2013.

Not really, I remember being creeped out by camp television characters from an early age, it was instinctive, like that one in 'are you being served'.

Hang on, if homophobia is a learned behavior, then couldn't an argument being homosexual is a learned behavior also?

Good post

Sure, this totally happened. Not made up at all.

Because tumblr whores don't ever lie for attention.
Shhh! You're not supposed to say that!

That's like saying if arachnophobia is a learned behaviour then being a spider is a learned behaviour, as a suggestion tis a frivolous flight of fancy, frilly & flouncy in it's flagrancy.

Everything is a learned behavior.

>something being a learned behavior makes it wrong
>muh appeal to nature
rapephobia is also a learned behavior let me rape someone you bigots

What do Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, George Takei, and Milo Yiannopoulos have in common? They are all out and proud gay men, and they were all sexually abused as underage minors.

townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2017/02/24/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-does-contribute-to-homosexuality-n2289936

>homosexuality is looked down upon in many cultures throughout history
>not a natural behavior
Percieved pernicious nature of an idea does not indicate a synthetic origin. Humans have plenty of natural pernicious tendencies

He was my favorite because he was actually good at his job and took care of his mother. Didn't even realize he was a poof, just thought he was british.

nigger

homosexuality is harmful to a human being. a harmful behavior that is not necessary to a human that you still do is one of two things- a mental illness, or being coerced into doing something

take your pick

Why does everyone hate faggots?

Is it homophobia if I hate them for being such obnoxious attention whores?

7 years olds replies
>Me too! On a boy!
FAKE NEWS EVERYBODY VERY SAD!

trying to deviate from the liberal agenda to be more believable

fuck off degenerate

Don't make us get Sup Forums faggot

It definitely isn't learned, I can remember back to watching this show with all these little cartoon girls in Paris when I was about 6 (forgot the name). In retrospect my parents probably worried about me being a faggot but I clearly remember watching it because I had this good feeling when I heard their voices and saw them smiling. Not a feeling I got with boy cartoons. It was like an early form of interest in girls. I was also very interested in kissing and stuff like that. I actually had 2 "girlfriends" when I was 7 or so. Now being born in 1994 there never was any gay shit going on around me with kids that age but the first time I saw two guys getting flirty when I was in high school I was intensely uncomfortable, not even hate but just pure "this is wrong, this is not natural, these kids are fucked up in the head" type of feeling. Like the same feeling you get watching some dumbass kid stick firecrackers in a frogs mouth or some idiot throwing eggs at a house when you were just supposed to go out and tipi it. Sort of a "this is clearly not right but I'm too much of a pussy to say anything" feeling. So yeah homophobia is very normal and a sign of a genetically healthy brain. do not be ashamed of it.

Gee its almost like they have no idea what sex is

Seriously bad example. A spider can be nothing other than a spider, whereas a person doesn't have to be gay. It's still not conclusive on whether a gay person had to be gay from birth either.

>guy acts obnoxious
>start disliking people who obnoxious
>wtf is wrong with you that's a learned behavior, stop it

Isn't most everything other than breathing, swallowing, sleeping, and shitting technically a learned behavior?

Josie is fucking dumb