White Male Patriarchy

Just a reminder that whites are privileged and couldn't possibly understand the oppression we experience every day

We would rise above if it weren't for the white social structure keeping us down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pbccGbPKwok
cnn.com/2016/03/30/us/black-privilege/
huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/28/famous-black-chefs_n_5036401.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If all black men were kings, who did they rule over? And who mediated disputes between kings if they have different ideas about kingin' n sheeeit

Shitty bait thread. sage.

Black men were literally never kings.

You had a black king for the last 8 years, cracker.

DINGALINGKINGZ

Just a reminder that every black American has an ancestor who chose slavery over death.

THATS NOT WHAT THEY TOLD ME IN THAILAND

We're privileged because we are better.

>We would rise above if it weren't for the white social structure keeping us down.

Whites control the social structure because we built the society, you use it's apparatus at our discretion, we don't owe you anything.

Go cry over at Reddit, their cucked enough to pay attention to your retarded nigger babble.

Are Armenians white?

Blacks were kings in Africa.

Even the great William Shakespeare wrote about the oppressed black general, Othello.

We will be kings once again when we unshakle these white restraints.

Also.

Women are taught to be feminine as children, society is literally training them to be subordinate to men. This is wrong.

A structure built on the backs of slaves!

There are literal black kings right now, kek.

>I want my military force in uniforms but I still wanna dress like I live in a mudhut

for what purpose?

LVLZ

Fuck off nigger

Then why does Africa suck ROFL.
inb4 white nations kept Africa in the dirt. If that's the case then Africa is inferior to all other continents because they couldn't keep the whites from keeping them down.

Yes, because having all the same rights, opportunities, the ablity to say whatever you want, and having black entertainment networks, schools specifically for your race and affirmative action quotas that force employers to hire you, is totally the definition of being oppressed.

remember when black slave traders sold their own kind out to asian salve traders, then british ones, and then america and yet still blame whites, are there not black kings currently? lol

>We would rise above if it weren't for the white social structure keeping us down.

If whites aren't superior, why do you allow yourselves to be kept down by whitey? Surely you could free yourself from oppression if you weren't an inferior people by nature, right?

Daily reminder that I don't care in the slightest.

black privilege exists

Only white liberals agree with you...
youtu.be/pbccGbPKwok

Prove it. Blacks can't be privileged. Or racist. Fucking wonder bread cracker

You mean:
>black history month
>black scholarships
>diversity quotas at Ivy League colleges that admit students with subpar SAT scores just because they're black
>government funded anti-drug programs
>government funded after school programs
>Kwanzaa
>food stamps
>welfare
>rehabilitation programs for ex-prisoners
All that is keeping the black man down?

FUCKING BASED

Yeah because it's not enough. We were promised 40 acres and a mule and only got ghettos and welfare.

Y'all crackers gentrifying n shit.

You're a young white male having a nice LARP, must be fun to be you

cnn.com/2016/03/30/us/black-privilege/

If people can't blame all of Islam for one terrorist, blacks can't blame all whites of today for slavery and "the white man keeping you down". Maybe blacks should work on keeping those crime statistics down instead of blaming whitey.

Eat Shit, get better at your bait and kys.

Reminder that whites can't cook.

This.
How does it feel to spend your time LARPing as a spastic negro on a Alaskan seal hunting forum?

Sage goes in the options field.

Stfu cracker.

Y'all are sexist too. White america trains women to have less ambition than males.

It's not the female's fault nor is it the black man's fault for the oppression whitey puts them through.

educate yourself before ya'll wreck yourselves. just everyone fucking love everyone already fuck

Black crime is society's fault, not the black man

timestamp your black skin loser

if you think its so bad here and whites have wrong you, go back to africa. I reiterate, education is needed.

Gordon Ramsay
Emeril Legasse
Bobby Flay
Anthony Bourdain

The literal definition of gourmet chefs>>All White

I still don't believe this is from CNN. Damn is this before their overt liberal cuckoldry?

black crime is a result of blacks going out committing crimes lmao

Give me 1 famous not white chef

its from CNN, even youtube it all

huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/28/famous-black-chefs_n_5036401.html

You don't become a king by asking for it.

You don't hold on to power by giving it away.

baited newfag

Nice trips cracka. Must've gotten them from your privilege.

Ainsley "Pewdiepie's totemic fetish" Harriott.

If blacks are better than whites how come whites can keep you down without even trying?

Checkmate you silly fucking shitskin.

> muh fuka I shot dem cuz dey be robin homie deray fo hiz crack nigga!
>still charged with 2nd degree murder due to your own actions.

Totally the white mans fault.

Make black men kings ''again''.
You mean shitty chieftains covering their genitals with leafs, cannibalizing and eating opposing chieftains' hearts for power and selling their own people as slaves to white explorers?

fair enough

Ya'll mine if I... INVENT WHITE PEOPLE?

Low IQ types can't rise up, because if they could, Africa wouldn't suck dirty asshole and be a poverty-stricken hellhole for every nation that hasn't had whites set up the proper infrastructure and open businesses.

Sorry to break it to you, but you have had an entire continent and can't do anything with the vast resources it provides, so I think you've failed.

Damn nigga, you ashy. Need some coco butta n shit.

Privileged? Well fuck yes you stupid moon cricket.

Wanna know why? We're better on the whole than you are. Just a fact. We are smarter. We have better long term physical endurance. We build amazing fuckin' civilizations. You build mud huts - well, just like mules or chimpanzees trained to use a hammer, you do make for good labor if all it involves is moving rocks or dirt from one place to another. In that sense you "built" civilizations.

Is there are White social structure? Of course. Nig nogs have theirs too. If yours was better, you could rise up to our level. But your social structures suck. Know why? Because burr heads built them you watermelon slurping great grandson of a cotton field nigger slave.

Oh, "oppression". Of course you're oppressed. You are oppressed because you aren't smart enough to not be oppressed. Anyone who would be a slave should be a slave Sambo. You are oppressed for the same reason your great great gran mammy used to chop de heds offun dem dar rattleum snakes. She didn't want to get bitten and she didn't want White Massa to beat her shiny black bluegum havin' ass for letting that precious little white baby she was babysitting get bit. You are oppressed because your feral four generations out of the motherfuckin' Congo savage asses are still savages at heart. You are a stupid, lazy, degenerate, dangerous race of humans and deserve to be oppressed.

Whites are in charge of the world and the best civilization ever built because we should be. For fuck's sake we built it through hard work, cleverness, and determination. You aren't in charge of it because you shouldn't be. Hell, your half breed mulatto President's coal burning, trashy, whore of a Momma had to fuck a full on porch monkey for one of your people to rise to the Presidency - that retard was HALF White - not even a full on Nigra.

So yeah. Piss off, quit whining, and smile. It's almost that time of the month when you get yo check and stamps.

yes! exactly! THOSE are black people!

> tfw all niggers can come up with are shitty cooking memes

>black
>people
we have a conundrum here.

*nigger not black