SJW censorship!!!

This gender confused fuck Riley J. Dennis has been flagging and taking down youtube videos and managed to suspend Twitter accounts of anti SJWS challenging his "waaaahhhh your genital preferences are transphobic!!!!!!!!" Fucking hypocritical faggot.
This faggot needs to be redpilled hardcore. Who's with me?

youtube.com/watch?v=ifLbtkxXXFU

Other urls found in this thread:

rileyjaydennis.tumblr.com/post/136497005248/a-lot-of-people-know-the-i-feel-trapped-in-the
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His Adam's apple is staring at me.
I'm afraid it will eat me.
Sad.
Many.Such.Cases

nice falseflag
but you come off way too strong
try again later

It will be awesome to see this faggot burn.

I legitimately want this fag to die.

>This faggot needs to be redpilled hardcore.
you spelled, "leadpilled" wrong.

We should seriously do something. This nigger
is melting our brains every time he shows his face.
Fuck, I wish that big ass Adam's apple
is an OFF button.

I wanna fug Riley desu

You gay.

having sex with faggots isn't gay

i am a little bit suspicious

that doesn't sound like something trump would say even if it is true

He didn't say it. Someone took that screenshot and Photoshopped
the text to it.

no shit did you think i'd actually think donald trump would talk about traps and futanari

Be nice.

He's getting close to suicide at 30, just wait.

Once he start losing popularity you'll see the usual death spiral as he gets progressively (ha) worse and does more outrageous shit at an ever increasing rate.

Then its suicide, suicide by cop, or mental asylum like the rest of them.

Who did Riley get flagged or suspended? If he messes with my queen Blaire I'm gonna fuck him up.

Get off the internet for a couple weeks, you're creating false relationships with people you've never met.

Mark David Chapman did the same.

Fucking hell, America. First you push your multi-culturalism bullshit on us and now this fucked up gender shit.

America needs to die.

I'm usually not onboard with these hate spirals, but I just checked their Twitter account and one of their recent posts was, "if you believe science is objective then you are delusional."

Science is objective by definition. Just because it doesn't fit your narrative doesn't make it wrong.

Deploy meme force 6

waste of decent facial aesthetics

I want to fuck Roaming Millennial full force in the mouth and anus.

STOP USING TWITTER

liberals really like juggling around the fact whether science is objective or not depending if it benefits them or not

im so tired of seeing this faggots face on /pol please stop

Who is this fappaple adam's apple? What's her name?

Lowest effort tranny I've seen lately

Have you tried punching the off button? It usually gets jammed.

Literally just a man with eye liner.

>"if you believe science is objective then you are delusional."

Well honestly what do you expect? Only the soft sciences pretend gender isn't the same as sex, and that sex is anything but biological.

All these things they like to talk about as "evidence" for gender fluidity are genetic fuckups, dead ends in evolution. These are their heroes. And of course the rate of occurrence is something like 0.01% of the population.

It's like proclaiming intestines weren't meant to be inside your body after seeing a child born with an abdominal external hernia.

It's fucking insane to make a statement like that.
It doesn't matter your ideology. Once you start to attack empirical evidence or the scientific method then you are objectively wrong. It's not even open to debate.

This """"""woman""""""" declared that science can be wrong if it happens to show that whites have a higher IQ or commit less crimes. Numbers don't lie!

Do you agree with science even if it proves white supremacy Argentina?

It's a man, with a penis, who fucks women. Doesn't take any hormones, isn't going to chop off the dick.

But you see, the long hair and eye smudges makes him think he can get away with saying he's a transgender lesbian woman.

This is Dolezal levels of delusions. Even other trannies are embarrassed.

I woudln't fuck him he's hideous. And i'm a degenerate bisexual.

I expect them to be more discreet than that. When a someone that is relatively well known within YouTube's trans community says something so terrifyingly false, it's scary.

What I'm saying is that it lacks all those mental gymnastics that you usually expect from someone of an opposing opposition. It's just so twisted, wrong, and dumbfounded.

can someone explain to me why this guy is being shilled so heavily here today? I have never heard of him before the ten "xd fuck this guy" threads

>girl with gray sweater in video is hot
>video girl has a lot to say
>whatsyournumber.avi
>hard to watch because of the crappy editing in scenes with hot girl
>video blinks between sentences without changing the speaker
>riley reminds me of the college guy who looks like he's selling loose cigarettes to kids outside the mall but is actually getting signatures for law to make being a trap required

because he's very very annoying

i think he is not trans at all, he is just pushing his shit for attention.

any ideas to take this fucking retard down? i want him dead Sup Forums, DEAD lets fucking do something about this

>checked

I think there's only so many wedgies a kid can get before he starts to go to pieces. I doubt the guy with eyeliner ever hung on to lunch money for long.

pic semi-related is a (((fridge))) from FL

seduce him saying you are a trans man. If he rejects you, call him a sexist bigot.

This dude is actually good for the cause
He is a bane of the Alphabet community
Maybe... He likes to claim lesbians are genital bigoted because he has a dick and likes to fuck women but claims he is a women, yet doesn't take any hormones or surgery

Basically this is a straight dude getting pussy and playing the minority card and calling lesbians bigots for not liking dick

I'm confused and I hope the Left is too

+1 for this plan

Nice fucking post, Sven. Whenever I try to explain what you just outlined, and that the incidence rate of actual biological conditions that could cause transgenderism is far far far lower than the percentage of the population who call themselves Trans, I get blank stares.

make him be fucked in the ass by gang of aids bbc's

Hunter Avalon, anti-sjw but also creationist christian kiddie. He calls people faggots and stuff in his vids so it's not surprising that he gets stuff taken down.

He said he doesn't take hormones?

Sources all around the trans community seem to talk about him not taking them
Pic related is all I found directly from him

Would be pretty fucking kekworthy if he's just a dude who grew his hair long, raises the pitch of his voice, and tries to have sex with lesbians.

This makes it seem like he doesn't even have gender dysphoria. He's just into cross dressing. Legally he wouldn't even be able to get surgery.

rileyjaydennis.tumblr.com/post/136497005248/a-lot-of-people-know-the-i-feel-trapped-in-the

That's why he is my favorite tranny
Can you imagine the feelings that run through his "lesbian" dates?