So I was at my local southern California gym today wearing my Trump victory hat

> So I was at my local southern California gym today wearing my Trump victory hat
> A middle eastern looking 20 year old bro walks past me
> I shoot him a shit eating grin as I load the smith machine
> I could hear him internally explode and he starts mumbling some shit
> Then this kid out of nowhere tells me that the weight I'm lifting isn't shit and tries to start some real shit
> I'm both shocked and overjoyed that this is actually happening. I can't believe my hat triggered this bitch into a meltdown.
> I start laughing at the weight this kid's lifting (I'm pretty jacked) and then I walk up to his face and tell him I could knock him out in here or outside, what does he want
> Everyone stops working out and starts watching
> A personal trainer immediately breaks us up and threatens to terminate both of our memberships
> I tell personal trainer what happened
> Then a guy who saw everything walks by and tells the trainer that the kid should be banned
> Kid keeps staring at me grinning
> I tell him he fucked up big time and laugh
> Kid leaves
> Personal trainers comes back to me and tells me that the kid is banned
> MFW my hat just got this kid banned from a gym that he goes to religiously as I've seen him there daily for the last 2 years
> MFW I have one of the best workouts of my life

> I tell him the weight he's lifting is shit and that maybe someday he could lift what I'm lifting

> Kid starts making weird faces and tries

uncuck cali

* sorry ignore last two sentences

>smith machine
stopped reading there

B L E A C H E D

>A-And then I kicked his ass, honest!

Make the GYM great again. Cool story, Im too bitch to wear a Trump hat. too many unstable libtards about.

>things that never happened

kek. you should be an author, professor user.

I use the smith machine for both squats and benchpress.
How mad does this make you?

>this happened

I want to believe

>smith machine
user...

YOU USE THE FUCKING SMITH MACHINE? ARE YOU A FUCKING GIRL

>mad
More like pity

are there people who actually thinking sucking dick is gay?
you're sharing protein
you're admiring masculine physique
being in the vacinity of other high testosterone males increases your own testosterone
eating pussy is gay because you're litterally slurping down estrogen. and long term relationships have been proven to lower testosterone.
spartans had gay orgies all the time and they were the height of masculinity. you bet they were at least fondling eachothers test producers.
all these DYEL's piss me off. their twink bodies don't understand, but in time i'm sure they'll get it.

stop LARPing please

true shit

maga deus vult 1488 hitler did nothing wrong shit skins dindus mudslimes build wall cuck shill gas the kikes nordic paganism red pill

this could not happen. irl shit like that never get sorted out like this.
try next time for a better "solution" for your Larping.

I love cock, nothing makes someone truly right-wing without severely repressed homosexuality!

gay is a sin

Some gyms only have smith machines, like mine

kek, i genuinly laughed.

It steals your gainz.

Smith machines are for women and geriatrics.

your average canadian