youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8zXeresLw
nola.com/science/index.ssf/2012/09/small_kentucky_town_is_focus_o_1.html
gematrix.org/?word=PEPE SALTA FORI WAMI MUR QUANAT XENON ARTON
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He does not try, he does.

Bump

Blessings of kek be upon you fine young autists. I need to sleep

CHAOS

everyone to battle stations, we're gonna need all minds on this one. this shit is complex. if you need a rundown, ill post context if you're too lazy to sift through the past threads.

>my id is mOM
P-Please don't hurt my mom, Kek, Jesus, anyone...Please don't hurt my mom or me or my cats or anyone I even slightly give a shit about...Please...Tell us what we can do to prevent our loved ones from getting hurt or dying or worse! Please, Kek! OSHIETE, KEK-DONO!

Seven is the most powerful magical number.

That grin.

Please do, kind user. Even I don't fully understand what the fuck is happening.

i did a thing.

Seven Trumps Six.

You did it

We need some mathmagicians on this shit right now.

Is the solar eclipse going to be perfectly visible in between that tower?

wrong picture sorry.

Holy crap someone figure this one out.

>mfw
praise kek

The Bethlehem Star is in the sky once more.

This was the star that led the Wise Men to Jesus.

Wise Men is the root for the word Wizard.

Wizards use magic.

We use meme magic.

Are....are we wizards?

I mean it fits doesn't it?

Wizards are traditionally nerds who study the esoteric and archaic.

We are called "Basement Dwelling Nerd Virgins" by many, but yet who were the BDNV through history?

During the Middle Ages they were Christian Monks, prior to this they went by names such as Druids, Sages, Seers, Philosophers, Shamans, Witchdoctors, Alchemists, Astronomers, and...yes...WIZARDS.

Please rundown

Pretty sure thats going to be built in New York, the eclipse is in central America, so there's no way.

more importantly, the arch in St. Louis!

>mfw all these years of mocking christians is going to bite me in the ass if i don't repent
BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK TO DO OR HOW TO ENSURE I GO TO HEAVEN OR AT LEAST PARADISE AND NOT FUCKING PARADISE ISLAND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I follow a broken christian pagan kekism. I think christianity has been tainted by evil and so i do my best to have a personal relationship with god

After doing this I found out god had a different personality than the christian one, I called this the Grey God. I kept him in mind and the truths that I have discovered cannot be explained so easy.

I tried to get Sup Forums to do a similar thing back in the day, but though a bunch of people liked what I had to say it never caught on.

Then Kek comes along and blows everything out of the water. His personality is much like the Grey God I discovered. Laughing and helping those who are loyal to him. Not such a bad guy.

So I don't know what to say. I guess I say to God that I have looked and looked my whole life for something to believe in, and when I found the Grey God I knew that he was there. Now that he has turned into Kek I must follow to any conceivable end. If we bring on the apocalypse or save the planet so humans can reach the stars, I do not care. All I want is some lulz and keks along the way.

O shit I'm feeling it.

Small farm in (prestonburg?) ky has the point of best viewing. Why reason for this location ?

numbers by power: most powerful to least powerful:

>7
>5
>3
>4
>0
>1
>9
>8
>2
>6

I believe in kek as much as the next guy, but that image was altered to fit. The original looked more legit though.

also, this is the OG thread

Yes please.
I've been in the thread for some minutes but it's been lasting for a few hours so

Looks like those two dots on the thingie in the sky that NASA/Jewgle were censoring...

read reply above ^^^^^

HOLY MOLY

Its going to be in NYC. it will not be visible

>72
2 is even more powerful? Guess I was right about my favorite number kek

see

I noticed this too, you aren't alone

wrong

The guy who made this was supposed to find the wavelength of the other line that is fainter in that pic, don't know if your around bro but I'm the dude from last night who was asking

Spread , BTW I'm op of last thread, feels good contributing to my anons

Does this Grey God hate me? Will I suffer in the afterlife? Is being a lesbian okay in Grey God's book? Does it even exist? Am I asking too selfish questions?

>wrong

probably, but we do know that 7 is the most powerful.

Wat if the arch is not NY, but St. Luis:

Jesus Christ is coming. But I assure you no matter what anyone says only the Father knows the day and the hour at which Jesus returns. But personally I do believe the time is near. God bless!

What the hell I thought you were replying to the same dude twice.

That eclipse goes through the US.

ARCH IN ST. LOUIS CONFIRMED!

wrong. The Father is coming, Jesus is the perfect baby born..

I don't trust my own judgment and I just really like this band so this very well could just be a coincidence but
>that thumbnail
>the song title
M-Marianas Trench?

Not through New York though

Is the joke why is 8 afraid of 7, because 7 8 9 some ancient mystic numerology??

the numbers confirm
Thank god I got out of that city.

Kek. Posted wrong version of the pic.
Bit too late for me to start deciphering the whole vid, but it had a couple of 666s through it and a bad tempered kang throwing shit around.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8zXeresLw

nola.com/science/index.ssf/2012/09/small_kentucky_town_is_focus_o_1.html
Not prestonsburg, hopkinsville. Wierd little farm out there too

>88
UM

>99
UM

St. Louis? It goes near there...The arch in St. Louis...

here yes
here no, and its also not due to the built until 2020

Holy shit

Wait a minute...I think I've seen this video before..
anyone getting deja vu?

both Kansas City and St. Louis look important, both caught right on the edge of the eclipse line, but what's in the middle, any locations of note?

lesbi-honest here real quick

the anti-homosexual sentiment in the bible originates from lines specifically stating men laying with other men, so you might get a pass.

More importantly, the reason it specifies men laying with other men is men having sex with other men, and how do men have sex with men?
Anal sex.
Anal sex is, even by today's standards, dangerous. During Biblical Times the danger would be immense.

This is the root of sin.
Sins are bad because they hurt you, those around you, or society as a whole.
So...
Ask yourself, is being a Lesbian harming yourself, those around you, or society as a whole AND if they are causing harm are there others actions you could take to prevent that harm.

Casual reminder that chastity is a virtue, a celibate life is a worthy life.

Guys, I seem to be missing some bits a of info, but how will we know that it will happen this September rather than September 2018? Or 2019?

Also the second link isn't available to view

Will this be happening in the US only, or worldwide with the domestic cells in foreign countries erupting at once?

IMPORTANT!!!!

gematrix.org/?word=PEPE SALTA FORI WAMI MUR QUANAT XENON ARTON

IMPORTANT!!!!!!

A Man Of God To Be Raised Up To Stand Out To His People In The Last Days

I Am The Lion, Who Is The Lamb That Was Slain

For I Was An Hungred And Ye Gave Me Meat

I Will Make Them All Eat Dung In Hell For Their Accusations Against Me

Yes You Are Targeted For Killing, Congratulations Insane One

All The Religions Have Been Taken Over By Satan

Dont Worship Yahweh At All

Hillary Will Not Ascend With Gaia

Those Who Worship Numbers

Jesus comes after Kek. First we get kek, and the Bible tells us there will be many signs. Then we get Jesus after. I think we will get first row seats to watch Kek battle Moloch before Jesus appears to clean up like the US in world war II

MY BROTHERS, I AM READY FOR THE END. ARE YOU?

It's a REPEATING TIMELINE?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!
SOMETHING BIG IS COMING

Matthew 24:30

I've been in NoFap for 50 days today, will I go to heaven?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGG
TOO MUCH FOR MY BODY

No it's the beginning,

So the date on the disc is September 23rd..
And this was also found out on March 23rd

BLOODBORNE IRL
>BORN JUST IN TIME TO SEE A NIGHT OF THE HUNT

The Dye - Fantasy music video? Came out in 2011, was shown on The Kike Bros, I've been addicted to the song ever since I heard it and have always associated it with the month of September, and recently with September 23rd - 25th.

I don't know if it is, honestly. I know a lot of bumblr lesbians are causing harm but I...I don't know if I'm causing harm. Maybe, but never intentionally.

It doesnt really matter. It will be the chimpening to end all chimpenings.

People, and nigs more than not, got nuts at a full moon, This will be like a normal moon x10000000000

What does the Grey God demand of me, sage? I'm just a simple 23 year old trying to get into grad school to study Norse archaeology.

>Like the US in world war II.
yeah you need to study some more history before posting here.

>026026
26 of September? 23rd to 26th?
>captcha is 786451 security

Masturbation is bad because it reduces your testosterone and can make it so vaginal intercourse is not pleasurable for you.

>will I go to heaven
fuck if I know

lmao just read the gospels you fucking crybaby, jesus forgave a lot of shit so idk lol

See the Bible prophecy here

No, the songs been floating around since before Shimata.

i cant take this

This is too much, this can't be just a coincidence.

proof on any of that?

my concern deepens

I WAS going to go to the eclipse event...but...fuck that now.

What about Nibiru guys?

I think DyE's songs or music videos or both have something to do with it. I don't know if he's trying to use it specifically to contact me or not since I'm a big fan of their song Fantasy but...

The walls so high and you
won't feel
The moon is always spying on
your fears
I make it to the golden gate
and fail
So then you throw your fantasy away
to fade

>grew up right next to this place
>all of a sudden this shit happens
>after seeing doubles everywhere all week (every single fucking time I've bought lunch or groceries it has come out to something like $12.77) and literally stocking tons of huge boxes of popscicles called 'memes' at my work

I'm laughing so hard wtf anons

Calm down Kek is on our side

what the fuck is going on in here autists

I could argue you cause harm by taking your genetic code out of circulation, but my tendies are ready so really you need to take some time to really dwell on these questions.

Prayer is a form of mediation, it isn't reciting the same lines over and over, it's pausing your life, silencing your mind, and reflecting. This doesn't have to be specifically Christian it is up to you, but take some time to dissect your heavy thoughts, it helps.

it's how I didn't kill myself actually
trains don't run on new years, gave me time to think

finally, is it my time? i live driving distance of this location. i volunteer as field user