youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
i.imgur.com/JwNZiKX.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=7u5XPuNGE_g
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/blog/index.php/2016/05/11/757/
irsa.ipac.caltech.edu/IRASdocs/issa.exp.sup/ch3/C.html#tab3
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogy9CLdOn2g
google.com/sky/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop with the fucking stopped images people!!!

Mods...fix it or fuck off please

I see OP being a faggot with a Sup Forums-tier thread

Is it Obamas last 2 brain cells? Fuck off with this crap!

The hungry maw of the insatiable Jew

I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us.

this

I see Sup Forums is the most retarded board on this site

Slaneesh about to devour us all.

Mass Effect 3

Orks

/leftypol/ has won with these slide campaigns to make us look like fucking retards. our weaponized autism is being used against us. its over lads.

A small ass file.

does anyone have data on how far away these things are

Jupiter is about 500 million miles away

The end is coming for all who deny the children of the stars.

i see kek

looks like a crowd of people staring at 2 bonfires, through the lens of a drone with infrared

this

If the Red Dragon is Satan (Rev 12). Then what is the Green Frog?

Rev.16: 13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty.

youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

>frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.
Moloch and Kek

i cant read anything, too small.

Get on a computer or maybe try to see if this works (you still need a computer to follow the instructions though) i.imgur.com/JwNZiKX.jpg

a emoticon

youtube.com/watch?v=7u5XPuNGE_g

Could someone give me a quick rundown on this thing? What is it?

A binary star pair, an asteroid belt, and a wasted set of septs

It worked, its interesting.

Ghazkul Thraka.

>nasa launches an IR satellite (IRAS) in 1983
>takes multiple infrared exposures of a wide field of view
>the areas saturn and other planets are overexposed and distorted due to proximity
>saturn in particular appears twice in the imagery because that area was scanned twice where it had moved significantly
>nasa puts the data in the IRAS
>the data is later refined into IRIS
>distortions are corrected in IRIS and certain areas are trashed as unsalvageable (the area around saturn, for instance)
>google later adds the IRIS dataset to their sky view
>parts are missing as NASA had trashed areas around overexposed planets and comet tails
>30+ years later, /x/ catches wind
>/x/ assumes google is hiding something
>/x/ weaves a complex conspiracy theory about a cover-up even though any real cover-up wouldn't have a giant "CONTENT REMOVED" flag painted over it
>/x/tards shit up Sup Forums

that's the basic rundown. i'm waiting to get called a shill for providing an explanation that goes counter to /x/'s narrative

sources:
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/blog/index.php/2016/05/11/757/
irsa.ipac.caltech.edu/IRASdocs/issa.exp.sup/ch3/C.html#tab3

>what is it

Let me tell you boys about a dream I had last week just before this image started circulating.

I can only remember small details but-

>driving down the road with lots of traffic
>sky grows pitch black
>smog and dust covering everything
>the only colors in my dream were black and red
>remember the red being molten lava or something
>something crashes into the road from above and causes the roads to completely become destroyed
>all I see is black
>remember being scared and even worried
>I said to myself in the dream "this is the end times"
>mfw I have deja vu almost all the time

I know this sounds like a blogpost but I am genuinely worried.

The coordinates moved.

The Red Dragon comes

IT'S FUCKING VEGETA AND NAPA ON THEIR WAY TO EARTH. Ffs we aren't ready!!!!!!

SHILLS ET OFF MY BOARD

But really though why was it only saturn repeated twice and they didn't fix it?

>A NEW CHALLENGER
>KEKETTE APPEARS

Thanks for the rundown.

Still kind of spooky.

Best response yet

I've got a dual WAN and accidentally double-posted, sue me.

>But really though why was it only saturn repeated twice
the angles or timing schedule of the shots, who knows?

>and they didn't fix it?
they were likely going to discard the data anyways given how bright saturn was, it wasn't the only thing they trashed. IRAS was designed to sense long range items out of the solar system, it wasn't calibrated to get measurements around "hot spots"

Why does it give off so much heat then? If you could provide a pic of Saturn's heat signature that'd be appreciated.

Remina?

100% serious here. Are you sure it was a dream?

God damn you

t. leftypol

>Why does it give off so much heat then?
saturn itself isn't particularly hot (it's pretty fucking cold actually), but it was reflecting the sun's infrared radiation. we're talking about a telescope that was trying to pick up faint IR from millions of lightyears away, any of the sun's reflections would be like trying to take a picture of a faint shadow with a 100W lightbulb right in front of the camera

It's a bit more than faint, and if it is a double picture why is the image mirrored instead of stacked?

Keep pissin' into that ocean of piss

Then how come nothing else was repeated twice(that we know of) and why would they trash it for being really bright. Also if you only take half of it it doesnt even look anything like Saturn.

The 2 "eyes" are obviously big alien motherships.
The "smile" is a wave of smaller ships.

>It's a bit more than faint
Saturn is the 100W lightbulb in my analogy as it was reflecting the sun's IR, some star in the middle of bumfuck nowhere thousands of lightyears away was the shadow.

>and if it is a double picture why is the image mirrored instead of stacked?
the pictures were taken sometimes months apart, that's plenty of time to saturn to move that distance relative to earth (saturn takes 29 years to orbit the sun)

I'm 10000% certain. I even woke up with a cold sweat.

Why only Saturn though and not something like Jupiter

the shadow is the smile then?

>Then how come nothing else was repeated twice(that we know of)
neptune and uranus, the other two planets that had the data around trashed according to the linked table, have orbital periods of 165 and 84 years respectively, so their movement would've been far less noticeable, and if they had their shots taken with a smaller gap than the ones around saturn, you'd hardly notice anything

>and why would they trash it for being really bright.
the goal was to get distant IR, if you have a quiet sonata and then 160 dB white noise blasted on top of it, it's really hard to make use of the resulting sound. same thing here. it was purely academic and NASA felt no point in keeping what essentially amounted to noise for the purposes they were using it in the IRIS dataset

> Also if you only take half of it it doesnt even look anything like Saturn.
again, you're looking at the result of an instrument not designed to capture something in the solar system doing just that

what about Jupiter though its orbital period is 12 years?

>Jupiter was specifically avoided during the IRAS mission due to the stength of its infrared radiation. Mars was not viewed by IRAS due to a coincidence between its motion and the timing of survey observations near its location. Venus and Mercury were not scanned due to their proximity to the Sun. Pluto is too faint to be detectable in the ISSA data

i admit that analogy is shit, go with the "sonata + 160 dB white noise" one here

Why is the censor on google.com/sky just now shifted though. And it seems weired that its all happening when this does soon youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

Two stars and a con trail

I just closed an tab and it's like I never left.

More people here say nigger, of course.

Fug!

also I don't get why thet would just put a black box in front of it to cover it up. Why not just remove the double image so it looks normal or have a little message over the censor bar

>Why is the censor on google.com/sky just now shifted though.

who knows what google does with the data they crunch? most of it was probably done with a machine rather than by hand, so glitches are to be expected. they might've used some mixture of the original IRAS and the processed IRIS data. IRAS has all of it while IRIS was refined and is the set where elements were completely removed

>And it seems weired that its all happening when this does soon
this data is from 1983; you're just now noticing the irregularity

They're evil conspirators alright, but pretty lazy evil conspirators.

>also I don't get why thet would just put a black box in front of it to cover it up.

google themselves didn't put the black box there, the bulk IRIS data has that spot blacked out. google has a weird work flow where engineers are encouraged to "slack off" on side projects, so some nerd probably just wrote a python script to process the IRIS + IRAS data, showed it to his supervisor, the supervisor went "ok, cool" and they added it. a large team likely didn't pore over the data

Its the space niggers coming for us non tinfoil hat cucks are fucked.

so why is it not covered anymore? did the box or Dragon/Saturn move? because someone would have found this earlier

anyone happen to see this?

I mean some person on Sup Forums using google sky would have found it earlier

Fozzie Bear from hell

ayy lmao

LRRRRRRRRRR, from futurama

Ayylmao

Two lights with a bunch of people standing around them in a semicircle

It's nothing go to bed cover it up

good stuff.

the earth has moved a few times since them because of earthquakes

This is better. m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogy9CLdOn2g

Numbers 23:9
For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, the people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations.

>I mean some person on Sup Forums using google sky would have found it earlier

obviously someone didn't as this thread hasn't come up. the original blog post I linked in says that NASA has noticed interest in this spot for a while now. i don't know when the IR data was added to the sky map, but there are tons of other irregularities on the IR map:
google.com/sky/

a giant section of the sky is missing and there are various stitching errors which indicates that it was not done by hand. other people without a conspiratorial mindset probably just looked at it and said "well, shit's probably fucked" and didn't fixate on it

at this point i feel like i've provided an explanation for the missing data. if there actually was a cover-up from "the powers that be" you wouldn't be seeing the IRAS data directly from NASA plastered all over Sup Forums

(((Hebrews))) 9:23
It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

Mark 9:23
‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.”

I'm not even from /x/. Nice try though.
Pic related is you.

way to ignore the rest of my dialogue in the thread faggot