Guy That Made Bomb Threats to Jewish Centers Caught! Guess Who?

So a guy was arrested for making dozens of bomb threats around the US and other countries has been caught. How can this international political incident not have a thread on Sup Forums?

apnews.com/a6a67fb761304e3cae7497faa32dcdc9

Is he /ourjew/?

He's likely Mossad's jew

oy vey

>our jew

WHAT A SURPRISE

Bumpin

Last bump

I haven't checked in a while but last time I did OP can't bump his own thread.

Just a little bump goy, sorry for interrupting your nigger threads.

No. Who would the blame have gone to if he had not been caught?

In OPs defense plenty of people bump their threads once or twice. But yeah, this one is getting slid hard. 80% of all threads up atm aren't even Sup Forums related.

He's actually a russian agent, this guy on the internet told me so.

bump

Don't try to start intellectual political discourse here. This is the 1488 corner of a Taiwanese wall covering message board

Oy vey!!! Of course it was da Russians.

Gee, I wonder who this could be?

he was white in my mind

tfw Israelian Jewdish Man.

Nice

Just found the most recent pic of the bomber.

fucks sake

I wonder how fast the (((media))) will bury this. You think the jewish centers will give the donations back now?

REASONABLE DISCUSSION

>that filename

Oh snap.

But tandem walls...

... are probably eminent.

>White male

Why I'm not surprised

Anything else would be anti-semitic, goy.

>jews
>white

This is what happens when we elevate victimhood above virtue

>JIDF, Brazil division, reporting for duty
Make aliyah

Agreed. It happens way too often with certain demographics.

>it happens embarrassingly often

He has a brain tumor, so is retarded. It all adds up, desu.

>Is he /ourjew/?
huh

I mean OF COOUURRSEE

I thought this sort of things was just a meme.

And he'll be free and released back to Israel in five minutes jew.

>Jews don't go to jail.
>That's for the goyim. Silly goyim.

Hey rabbi, whatchu doing?

i find it hilarious that not once in my memory have these hoaxes ever been anyone not staging a false flag. Its always some edgy dindu or a fuckin rabbi.

>he has a brain tumor, it wasn't his fault!
1-800-come-on-now

Memes start with some truth

This time, the police are shielding the precious jews face from the cameras. Ultimate protection, arresting him is just some kind of silly act, before he is quickly released while his rebbi proclaims

>This precious boychik needs help and counseling, his suffering is just like another Shoah!!!

Nah he was desecrating our jews.

Bump for fun

Wonder why the MSM isn't making this the top story and apologizing for >implying Trump/Trump supporters were behind this shit...

Why would the media ever do that?

Friendly bump. I know we already knew this month's ago, but it's nice to get confirmation.

>Wonder why the MSM isn't making this the top story and apologizing for >implying Trump/Trump supporters were behind this shit...

because warped word view trump STILL caused this. he stirred up all the racists to the point it drove this poor, good, jewish boy to such fear that he felt he HAD to send out these threats to emphasize the antisemitism he was FEELING from trump being elected president.