The lawyer on tucker

This is the lawyer of the Mexican high school rapist

jezicfirm.com/maryland-criminal-attorneys/criminal-lawyer

>As a Rockville criminal lawyer, David Moyse obtained a complete acquittal from a jury in a high-profile First Degree Rape in Montgomery County in July, 2010. In January of 2010, Mr. Moyse and Mr. Jezic, in a jury trial in Prince Georges County, convinced the prosecutor to do something very rare: to dismiss all charges in an Armed Robbery case after the defense cross-examination of the two main State witnesses, who had positively identified the defendant in court. (Article 1), (Article 2)

>In April of 2010, Maryland criminal lawyers Mr. Moyse and Mr. Jezic obtained a nearly complete acquittal from a Montgomery County jury in the high profile prosecution of a former Maryland State Trooper who was accused of a sex offense while on duty (Article). In May of 2010, Mr Moyse and Mr. Jezic achieved an acquittal from a Montgomery County jury of all felony charges in a Manslaughter case. (Article)

>In 2011, David was co-counsel on a five-day jury trial in Montgomery County where the jury found the defendant not guilty of all counts of sexual assault despite a videotaped confession being played to the jury.

i want to know how these illegals could afford them

>Mexican high school rapist
They are central American dumbfuck

Nice hair transplant.

Yeah, I can tell.

He said he couldn't reveal who hired him. Someone is buying the best to get the heat off illegals.

> the jury found the defendant not guilty of all counts of sexual assault despite a videotaped confession being played to the jury.

What the fuck?

Immigration lawers form groups that help illegals for free and seriously discuss these things on their conventions. Last one was in New Orleans.
t. have an immigration lawyer friend

Orgs like La Raza or the Illegal Alien equivalent of CAIR

as if there's a fucking difference you dickwad

same difference Jose.

>it makes a difference

i wonder (((who)))

So he won some cases? Sometimes, defense attorneys do that.

>In 2011, David was co-counsel on a five-day jury trial in Montgomery County where the jury found the defendant not guilty of all counts of sexual assault despite a videotaped confession being played to the jury.

Police literally make a living off of pressuring people who don't know their rights into giving false confessions and falling for the polygraph meme.

You all have to go back Paco.

Jezic is Croatian last name.

This and not skin color is the real reason lynchings happen.

EVERY TIME

He should be killed.

Kate's Law

deport undocumented criminals

Wouldn't an organization tout it's hiring of a lawyer for poor ilegals just to garnish positive brownskin pr?

I think an individual or a politicaly aligned group that's not lock step with pro immigration policy and have something to lose would have done this. Why I don't know.

Friends of the parents maybe.

All cops and lawyers should be summarily executed.

>Police take suspect to the station for questioning
>Suspect doesn't know his rights and doesn't realize he can just up and walk away at any time
>Take turns threatening and brow beating him until he becomes sleep deprived and caves to the pressure
>Have the camera running when he caves and confesses to something he didn't do
>Show the confession in court, not the 14 hours of telling him how much evidence you have and how he's going away for life if he doesn't confess

False confessions happen all the time.

>false confession
>post miranda
That literally NEVER happens in modern times.
>False confessions happen all the time
citation needed

fuck off /leftypol/

These pigs are dead, and the world is a better place for it.

Or maybe the parents are drug mules or gangsters or something.

>Suspect doesn't know his rights and doesn't realize he can just up and walk away at any time

The world could use more dead pigs.

Depends

- Lots of Orgs relish the headline because it depends of fundraising campaigns - ACLU e.g.

- Others times the backer will have reputation damaged by highlighting support - Peter Thiel v Gawker, e.g.

Very certain that since this is ID'd by one side of the immigration issue as being a key exhibit to their argument, orgs sympathetic to the other side will pour in to mitigate risk of public opinion turning against them (avoid public attention until the result is known and positive for them)

Aww, how sad, look at the crying pig family.

How is this related to the Thread?

Lawyer got a rapist cop off the hook. Cops are perpetrators of rape culture and patriarchy. End the police state, all cops should die, especially fat white male cops. This cop here is blue because he's dead like a good pig.

Here's another dead cop. Poor kids, their father was a fascist. Hope they don't grow up to be like him, I wouldn't want to say they should die as well. Hopefully they grow up to do something useful, like bringing their community together under labor rights.

yawn

All the same shade of shit Joaquin

"I want a lawyer" is literally all you have to say

>That literally NEVER happens in modern times.

Did you know that some criminals are stupid and don't actually understand the miranda rights, which are rattled off to them like a carnie pitch, and are too stupid to shut the fuck up? Many such cases!

Not actually...doing any labor, right?

I agree, your post is boring as shit. Post dead cops or get the fuck out. This is my thread now. Here's a nice dead cop. Beautiful shot.

>these retarded salutes

What if I like dead cops but hate commie faggots?

Shows how stupid cops are. Exactly the reason they should all be tortured, beaten, executed, whatever. Inflicting pain on the police is god's work.

Get out of here, you BLM nog. You have enough (you)'s already.

I don't particularly care, as long as you like dead cops and ending the police state. If my positions on labor mean that much to you, then fuck off.

I work 40 hours a week, every week, sometimes more. Fuck yourself if you don't appreciate the work blue collar workers do for you.

Make me, police cock sucking dog. Bow fucking wow.

It happens all the time, licking the boot won't save you

Woof woof, shoot me daddy.

LEAVE HIM ALONE OR ELSE KEK WILL COME FOR US

>illegals have rights under the US constitution

((moyse))))
Reminder that in the neighboring thread 1/2 of all responses were
,>Lol it's the girls fault all white women are whores anyway ,she probably enjoyed it lol
Reminder pol is officially cancer
Literally taking the side of a kike lawyer , epic rapist against a white teensge girl

Go be a ((((((((((communist)))))))))) somewhere else.

"Patriarchy," lol (((((you're))))) a fag.

Oh no it's the patriarchy, hide your daughters hide your wife

Stop virtue signaling like you give a fuck. It's not like anybody else does. This board is random bullshit, worse than Sup Forums because none of it is funny. It's just fucking dark, and puts me in the mood to post pictures of dead cops. This is what Sup Forums does to people, this is what being around shit right wing human beings does to people. Kill the right. A reminder to everyone of what happens to fascists.

You are fucking scum.

TIL
BLM has a Sup Forums branch

I like how you are open about the fact that your "commie" hate is actually Jew hate. That's what the red scare was all about in America. Jews, not commies. Because Jews are good enough people to have been the originators of communism. I love Jews for this reason. I oppose their barbaric tribal practices of genital mutilation, but their stances on labor and theories of surplus value are simply divine, and the anti-authority stance is badass. Jews have done more for labor and workers' rights than whites have ever done. Whites have simply made life miserable for everybody, including themselves. This is why white genocide would not be a bad thing.

>All cops
Does this look like BLM to you Tyrone?

I strongly oppose BLM. They are not revolutionary or anti-establishment. They fucking supported Hillary Clinton. They are a bunch of fucking knuckle dragging troglodytes. My stance against racism is strictly opposed to non-violence. MLK did good work, but Malcolm X was right.

>Cops are perpetrators of rape culture and patriarchy.

I'm white. You wouldn't be able to spot me in a crowd. I am just as faceless as you are, but I don't need a hood because I'm not a pussy. I'm just smart about where I vent my hatred against people like you. Here's a dead fucking Nazi, just to remind you what we do to fascists. Not saying you are a fascist or a Nazi, but if you are, just remember this image.

>I'm white
kek, yeah sure thing shitskin

If that's not a cop or a neo-Nazi fascist piece of shit, I couldn't care less.

I am nothing more than a Lemming clinging to the same tree my ancestors did millions of years ago. My body is human but my mind is not even the level of a monkey. Stuck somewhere back in the archetypal standards of Lemming to a Tree for safety I refuse to leave out of fear of what is out there on the ground. Sorry. The ride has been good. Although I have a human body, I am nothing more than a scared little Lemming, much less a monkey.

I am white, all European all the way back, and that's that :^)

>American education

gross

Interior timed, a melon grown. A careless step, ripeness overblown. The essence dripped, stored in floors below. Twenty seven years fallow.

I swear, my countryfolk are fucking retarded. And yeah, I'm virtue signalling, but I'm not a fucking moron like these fascist idiots. It's like they forgot that fascists get btfo when it comes to war. (and commies win)

And yet no amount of gay weeb poetics, could stop the blood of fascists' flow.

>suspect didn't know his rights meme

Are you guys retarded, it's literally in the OP he was "a former Maryland State Trooper"

If he didn't know his rights he deserves to go to jail.

>I work 40 hours a week, every week, sometimes more.
Doubt

I've been honest about everything else, why the fuck would I lie about my dedication to my work?

Fuck lawyers they are the scummiest people on Earth aside from kikes . Seriously you know it's true what they say about them fuck tgem

Wow, chill out dude. Stop shit talking Jews. I know they do shitty things to baby penises, but they've written the best laws and come up with the best theories of labor value.

Because you're up at midnight shitposting 20+ times in some random thread.

It's 8:43. I got off of work at 5. But it's good to know you don't know what time zones are. You're right, I am shitposting. I should probably go play video games so I can imagine I am shooting fascists myself. I should probably hit up the shooting range at some point too, I need to work on my aim if this shit is really coming down like Helter Skelter.

Don't feed the edge meister, literally why he exists

Of course you live on the west coast you fucking troglodyte, I should have known.

Build my wall you fag beaner

little bitch is all butthurt cuz he got caught at the protest

stay angry faggot

look at all these fucks I don't give

And even if it was midnight, my shifts typically run from 2:00 to 11:00, but I'm getting the early shifts now because we got a new guy to cover the swings, so I get to come home with some daylight left. So yeah, why are you telling me when I should and shouldn't be awake? Are you my mommy?

God fucking dammit man I hope Jeff Sessions personally prosecutes all parties involved. Fuck these people. I hope Soros drops fucking dead.

day of the rope you fucking yid

Remind me if I ever rape somebody to hire this guy for a lawyer.

>caught at the protest
???

I've never been to a protest. Protests are for dweebs. They are directionless and accomplish nothing. Sometimes the music is cool. When Jeff Mangum played at Occupy Wall Street, that was pretty awesome and I wish I could have been there, but just for the music.

Those are all different cases, retard.

that's totally Chris Osgood

>white guy rapes someone
>"pssh never happened, fucking lying feminist cunts"

>non-white rapes someone
>suddenly Sup Forums turns into /r/feminism

everyone ITT needs to be gassed

Bring a rope to a gun fight, see what happens. Unlike literally every other opportunity you fascists have had in your ideology's pathetic history, here in the United States, we are all armed and allowed to defend ourselves against you terrorists. You couldn't even manage to do that in Europe, after disarming all the poor people and undesirables. It's hysterical, quite sad.

>btfo
>commies win

That superior communist strategy of throwing millions of bodies at the Nazis until you finally win.

The German army was the most efficient, and effective in the world, relative to it's manpower.

Aaaaand? You're forgetting the two biggest words there.

THEY LOST

>Nazi deaths: 7 million
>Commie deaths: 27 million

Just take the L and drop the edgy Nazi support. It really makes y'all look silly.

A win's a win, baby. B^)

No, I'm suggesting there are better usages of your time than shitposting on Sup Forums.
Figures your also an armchair communist.

You realize commie shitbags like you all took the L too right?

>millions of deaths don't matter as long as we """""win""""""

Spoken like a true communist.

That's some shit bait

>all European all the way back,
Oh, so you're Turkish.

Does Nazi Germany exist anymore? No. Did Hitler blow his brains out? Yes. Does the Russian Communist Party still hold the second highest number of seats in the Duma? You're damn fucking right they do. Will anarcho-syndicalism rise in America? I hope so.