What happened to Sargon's gaming channel? did he nuke it?

what happened to Sargon's gaming channel? did he nuke it?

sargon had a gaming channel? what games did he play?

undertale, life is strange?

He was hit with 4 copyright strikes by Destiny, so he deleted it and started a new channel.

his wifes son accidentally deleted it when Sargon left him at the computer unattended apparently

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

God, he's such a fucking tard. The constant "likes" and "sort ofs" that litter his sentences just give away what a juvenile, working class scumbag he is.

nice b8 picture, m8.

Why do you watch Sargon's anything, though.

>1/2 black
>wifes son
wew, makes sense after supporting a bbc loving faggot jew.

That's weird that he has this kind of speaking style since it's more American and he's just a fat anglo-celt prole.

I know he isn't autistic Sam Harris levels of verbal clarity but he isn't too bad.

Proves that he never goes outside and most of his speech patterns are learned from American media.

Cucked off jewtube by destiny. He has a new one up though

he mostly posted low edit rants there

he's useful enough to steal arguments for normie debates from

wtf is this place even. first time on here

its an internet phenomenon. he probably developed a large part of his speaking style by watching a lot of YouTube

His verbal clarity is bad because his mental clarity is bad. He's just not very intelligent and it shows in how he expresses his opinions.

Kike Enoch and Seventh Sonbergstein at TRS had better arguments to use on normies desu

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPddy BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Just leave

How do I get my gf to have luscious smooth skin fat like this?

She has similar proportions but she's all celulite-y and gross looking (not really but not enough like OP).

I will never have a white girlfriend and it hurts

Becoming very common among british nu-males

BRRAAAAAPPPPPPP

Admits that he comes from a family of construction workers and claims it's a "noble occupation" that people actually want. He's working class, council estate scum who has deluded himself into thing his failure is a virtue.

the new memedia? too many copyright strikes so its gonna bite the dust.

he made a new channel called the thinkery

Whats wrong with honest work lad?

PRTF... PRTF... PRPRPRPPPRRTFFFFFTFFFTTFTTFPPPPRRRTFPTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTTTTTBBBBBRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG PPPFFFFFF PPPPFFFFFFFF PFOT PFOT PFOT PPFFTTTTTTTTTTTT

thx m8 i went and looked again but was too autistic to find it

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

It's redundant work that will be performed almost exclusively by machines soon. Getting an education and learning how to build those machines is actually useful and doesn't hold society and culture back due to a glut of illiterate, stupid people who are drains on a society that's trying to modernise.

ITT: Retards.

PRTF... PRTF... PRPRPRPPPRRTFFFFFTFFFTTFTTFPPPPRRRTFPTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTTTTTBBBBBRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG PPPFFFFFF PPPPFFFFFFFF PFOT PFOT PFOT PPFFTTTTTTTTTTTT
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

report and move on

he had his own ark server and they made a base and called it akkkad and had dinowars with some other spergs
also he played some total war medievaal 2 iirc

There are always going to be middling and below average people because of how IQ distributions in any given population works, and as such there will need to be a place for them.

Even if ONLY your most intelligent breed they will still have average children a good deal of the time due to the phenomenon of regression to the mean.

The only way to fix this is either probably hundreds of years of explicit eugenics or some (currently sci-fi) gene editing technology.

Love those fat fart makers eh user?
Even your ID is brown.

*SNIIIIFFFFF* ahhh, my smelly dear, I can see those roast beef sandwiches have upset your tummy quite a bit! delicious!

realistically what kind of machines are going to do all the jobs required on a building site?
Seems like it will take a long time before these machines actually make it to production and are in common use, especially in Britain.
Increased mechanization and robotics in society is bound to happen but the short timescale purported by many on here in which it will happen is a stupid meme.

Yeah, but the majority of low-intelligence people are a result of poor families who don't place an importance on education, are unable to set a good example for their kids, or are straight up anti-intellectual.

Glorifying jobs like "construction worker" while bemoaning the "intellectual elite" is a massive part of the problem.

Total Meme Medieval 2, being the "history" cuck that he is. Like most people, just using gaming to fuel his other outside interests, not in it for the actual hobby. That's about it.

I'm starting to wonder if Sargon is actually a gamer as he claims or was simply using it to validate himself during GG timeframe.

yor all a sick fick

Oh yeah thats just what we need, a bunch of pencil necked scrawny fuck or fat fuck genetic waste walking around. Like 99% of people working in tech are genetic waste.Sorry buddy, but anyone can have at least average intelligence as long as they try and don't have a mental disability, but you can't change your body structure even if you lift weights. So we should be choosing people based on their physical build since that isn't something that can be changed, while intelligence is. Most "geniuses" never end up doing any better than any non geniuses. The only successful child "genius" I can think of is some idiot that won some money on some games shows.

It's mostly genetics really but there's nothing wrong with this low end work.

Pic related nigs in the US with money send their kids to nice schools but they do only about as well as the dirt poorest white children.

Someone a bit salty about not finishing school?

They're on a plane of intelligence higher than you can comprehend.

They realize the utter uselessness of most Sup Forums threads. Everyday the same inane autistic circle-jerking.

They instead post pictures of girls asses as a simple, direct appeal to their base desires. Perhaps, they think, others will benefit from these pictures. And others do. They most certainly do.

The final intellectual punch is the "BRRAAPPP" meme. This meme is special. A silly fart noise placed into the head of the user with genius use of onomatopoeia. This reinforces that even the best things (girls asses) have down sides. Farting.

But their is more. They post the braap meme as if it is arousing. They are going against mainstream thought that farts are disgusting. True contrarians, fighting and forging new paths forward for humanity.

Path finders. Heroes. Faggots.

It'll happen faster if we've got more geniuses. It'll never happen if we have a nation of construction workers. We can't artificially retard society to keep pace with the slowest members. It's like keeping everyone in class back because the resident retard can't do his sums.

Why would I waste time in school when I got a job a 2 months out of high school that pays higher than any idiot that I graduated with and went to college is making now?

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

That hiney needs a smack

There's nothing wrong with it because it's an unfortunate necessity. But getting rid of low end work is a common goal of society as a whole. The only ones who object to getting rid of low end work are the ones who are too stupid or unambitious to embrace modern jobs that required intelligence, rather than the ability to lift some bricks.

Yeah but you're still a fucking idiot so... jokes on you I guess?

Regardless, it's so obvious that you're desperately insecure about it anyway, so you agree with me secretly.

Why has no one provided source

remember when Sargon made a kickstarter to make a game?
i remember

BBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

There is no source. It's just some image that's been floating around for years.

The very likely outcome is that when the UK decides to mechanize and robotize much of the menial jobs, all of the new hardware will be produced overseas and shipped in. We may gain some jobs back in the way of delivery, installation and maintenance of the hardware but we will end up with a huge number of aimless folks wandering around. I totally agree society should be moving forward with tech but all these people will create major problems. Eventually their restlessness would fuel communist revolutions and possibly overthrow the status quo setting us back a hundred years. Trying to euthanize them would also provoke revolution. Perhaps using all the psyops we are seeing currently to reduce breeding rates plus bread and circus distractions and the complete control of media is actually red pilled and the only way to build the space elevator?

uh....big....biiiiig...BIIIIGG!!

>*farts*

..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! DOODY WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPY HAHAHAHAHAH CUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP HEH POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHGoHOUHHOIHOIAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEEHEEEEEEESZ

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!

*puts hand in pants*
*sniffs hand*

*farts*

uh oh....STINKY!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full time work will be a thing of the past soon, it's just not going to be necessary. Instead, maybe machines will be taxed at a rate equivalent to an employee. That money will go back into a basic allowance for everyone at the rate that the employee would have been paid anyway.

This will be supplemented with skilled part-time work. The skills will be gained by the extra time freed up, maybe even further education will be made compulsory. Thus a generation of intelligent people will be born.

These people will be intelligent enough to breed sensibly (notice how poor, uneducated people have most of the kids?)

See, a million and one solutions like this exist.