Why are leafs so cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjhpZPHju7SAhUM2oMKHQZNDQYQ6F4IIzAB&url=https://twitter.com/ezralevant?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor&usg=AFQjCNHVefaEFgWY-4s78fNATbUX3h0paA&sig2=GlzC1icB3Nh0J_vnGIZ92A
cbc.ca/news/politics/m-103-islamophobia-motion-vote-1.4038016
buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/canada-motion-103-conspiracies?utm_term=.xqPMNLenG#.br0PnWe2y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too many boomers

Canuckes, are cucked? Color me maple.

Islamophobia is illegal, that will stop people from shooting up Muslims yes!

tfw no meme war to counter this.

I'm sorry you had to see this

My dad is from the US and my mom is a leaf. I still have family in Canada and refuse to travel there, I always make them come to Michigan where its not so cucked

it is extremely troubling and sad that the leaf government would pass a law that prevents criticism of anything. What the fuck is going on in your country?

Directed towards leafs not OP obv america is a utopia.

So what does that actually mean in practice? It can't be as unfathomably extreme as that implies, right?

Burgers, take a moment to reflect on the fact that our constitution would forbid the government from passing such a cucked law.

Good, from now on all dune coons get shipped to the Maple forests.

> What the fuck is going on in your country?

Lefty politicians, lefty media, lefty public education and lefty women.

Canada has been lost for decades.

when will this shit end

google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjhpZPHju7SAhUM2oMKHQZNDQYQ6F4IIzAB&url=https://twitter.com/ezralevant?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor&usg=AFQjCNHVefaEFgWY-4s78fNATbUX3h0paA&sig2=GlzC1icB3Nh0J_vnGIZ92A

yeah lets see if this is still here next week

this guy made a career outta bashing muslims
he'll have nothing if that goes

ok serious question. right now in canada if i were to say muhammad(dog shit be upon him) is a pedophile old faggot, would i get in trouble?

like arrested?

>can't speak out against islam
>can't afford electricity and heat
>have a cucked male feminist for a leader

leafs are surpassing swedistan.

Oh fuck yes you would be!

You know how the electoral college protects America from being ruled by cities and California in general?
We don't have that.

probably not.
it depends, if you did it in a national news paper or tv show probably

>Muslim refugee fleeing Islamic oppression tells their story.
>Gets arrested.

kek.

>literal blue pills

Its in their nature. just look at their history.

-Was primarily loyalist during the revolution.
-Good chunk of their euro ancestry comes from France and Highland Clearance scots (both notorious cucks)
-Had to be given its own independence from the commonwealth in 1982

Literally bitches of the world

Not realising next thing will be a major terrorist attack, but the majority of police forces that could of stopped it will be too busy following up accusations of Islamophobia on facebook.

Is this an actual poster from the Canadian government?

That's fucking spooky.

BC government, to be exact.

are they passing this shit for all religions? why does it single out islam... fucking cucks

it's the ppl like levant who do it everyday week after week, year after year.
he's the reason we have those laws

the white guy goes to jail

Canada is just basically doing what every country should do. Control their population with oppressive fear.

This fucking triggers me
>free speech is great, right? Mhmm maybe not!

Burn this country down. I refuse to become Sweden.

>unironically being this orwellian
We must liberate the great yellow north.

A FUCKING LEAF

Ho-lee shit.

I thought British Canadians were fairly good people. Welp.

>just realized this is my province
CURRENT YEAR

I don't like how I can't ogle Muslim women.

Damn, sure glad I live in a country where I can say that. The seasonal leaf falls once more

>you have freedom of speech, but...
I'm glad America will never be like this now.

Only if enough of your friends report you to the officials
Justl ike the ol' communist thought policing in soviet russia
What could possibly go wrong?
:^)

they didn't even define what "islamophobia" is.
it will be arbitrarily enforced against anyone who pisses them off, just like our other 14 trillion laws

When i was in highschool, a nigger called me a ''a fucking idiot'' because he randomly asked me if i was racist and i said ''yes''
so i called him a nigger and then he punched me in the face, so punched him back and tackled double legged take down him into the ground and his head hit the ground then i kicked him a few times while he was down until the teacher and some students held me back

somehow i was the one who got expelled from the school
even though i was the one who was attacked

lol haven't been paying much attention for a long time but a few ppl hand them their asses all the time

this one of our good chreestian

whoops wrong pic

BC is more retarded the closer you get to the coast, almost like our own califronia.

Howndo you decide the laws / president whatever?

Canada, UK, the US is already starting to get cucked. we need the crusades again.

Holy shit this is insane

Can the leaf even be liberated at this point?

you head off now and we'll be along shortly

>starting

Nigger we ARE cucced
We need to start NOW but people won't stir shit to rock the boat when they're comfy. Things literally have to get worse.

I used to want Canada to be absorbed into the US

now I realized they would just accelerate our already self destructive path, it would be like taking in another California except with an even higher sense of self importance and passive aggressiveness

give us the land, kick out the people

Was Brave New World the dystopia where nobody Rebels because the government makes life easy even as it oppresses the shit out of people?

If so that's fucking Canada now. Good job you stupid fucking leafs. Enjoy your free weed.

America already has hate crime laws retard
Jesus Christ we are so fucked. In America, we have forced integration laws. My neighborhood was okay until the 60s when it passed and there were race fights in high schools every day. When I was in middle school, a nigger was going around high fiving people with a razor blade in his hand. He finally got expelled because of that. He did many other fucked up things before that.

he used to do this religious tv show and ppl would call in and get him talking about something and then tell him to shove it up this ass

behold the greatest gif of all time..

>America already has hate crime laws retard

yeah if you physically attack someone, you can still stand on a street corner and yell about gooks all day

Well if i had to guess, majority vote. And thats fucking awful for everyone outside the largest area

or not to. depending

HAHAHAHAHAH you can't make fun of MOOOSLUM dune coons but you can bash Christians all day long and they probably give you a medal. I hope someone starts burning mosques.

pretty much true. just a few more boombewms and then some hit and runs and and the anger-O-meter will be tipity top

Because ontarians voted for this shit

t. prairie masterrace

Epic

that is utterly ridiculous you live out there and think you're master of anything.

The 201 who voted for that have to go.

Fucking hell, even we're not that bad. Granted, Red Ed wanted to pull this shit, but he didn't get in.

When our economy is bamboozled by 10+ years of liberal/neocon faggotry I'm sure we might see some disgruntled Canadians, but there'll never be a white Uprising in Canada ever. Even when our country is 3/5ths foreign born Canadians will remain cucced.

I don't want to sit here and wait 10-20 years for things to slowly get worse. Fuck that. Give me collapse now.

The First Amendment, which protects Americans from laws such is this, is an anomaly in world history.

Enjoy it while you can. The same forces pressing for globalization would love to dispose of the First Amendment. And the people who voted for Hillary (more than half the country) would not give a shit if it was binned, because racism/social justice.

>Illegal to have a public opinion
Looks like you guys need a hero.

That's a big rake

Liberals killing themselves in order to win the next election. Let's see if this strategy works well for them.

desu we might want them on our side

Wow, you mean your constitution can't be amended?

Wink wink

*leaves

>Asian apologists

I'll never understand you people
yeah they don't commit crimes but they live in ethnic enclaves, don't integrate properly, and ruin housing markets by driving up real estate prices

they don't belong in the west

Just make sure to flood the Committee with every anti-christian thing you can find. Every single time someone takes the Lord's name in vain, every time someone in a movie or TV show says "God" or "Jesus" or "Christ" other than in worship fire off a separate complaint.
Bury them in it.

Get out before we build a wall to keep you out.

It doesn't even need to be amended.

All that is needed are 5 justices willing to say that "hate speech" is not protected under the First Amendment because (reasons that have been set forth in countless law review articles for the past 20 years).

Does the law only cover Islam or all religion? The only other countries that have laws like this are Islamic caliphates like Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Germany

He's a big man

glorious

So is islam Canada's official religion now?

If it was theyd be less cucked tbqh fämily. Atheism is their official religion

Actual text:1/2
That, in the opinion of the House, the government should: (a) recognize the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear; (b) condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination and take note of House of Commons’ petition e-411 and the issues raised by it; and (c) request that the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage undertake a study on how the government could

2/2
(i) develop a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination including Islamophobia, in Canada, while ensuring a community-centered focus with a holistic response through evidence-based policy-making, (ii) collect data to contextualize hate crime reports and to conduct needs assessments for impacted communities, and that the Committee should present its findings and recommendations to the House no later than 240 calendar days from the adoption of this motion, provided that in its report, the Committee should make recommendations that the government may use to better reflect the enshrined rights and freedoms in the Constitution Acts, including the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

My dad is canadian, and he grew up in saskatchewan. Said he used to beat up native guys because they were huge pricks and/or he felt like it. Is that still a common occurrence? Have any of you leafs beaten up any injuns lately?

It's okay guys, Buzzfeed said it's good. cbc.ca/news/politics/m-103-islamophobia-motion-vote-1.4038016

I meant to post this link: buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/canada-motion-103-conspiracies?utm_term=.xqPMNLenG#.br0PnWe2y

get a gun, some people, and blast the fuck out of some muslims

>implying ezra levant is anything other than a shill for jewish civnat memes to try to ease a genocide of whites through

If he put it down, would he rake?

Canada is a nice place to live right now, and to quote Molyneux: "Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times."

The city of Saskatoon is good ol' people on the east and indians + poor people on the west. Shit happens all the time.

For you

>color me maple
kek
however
>not colour