Can fascism help me at not being an unmotivated good for nothing lazy fuck ?

Can fascism help me at not being an unmotivated good for nothing lazy fuck ?

Is there any ''Fascist lifestyle'' shit somewhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7iXu2yO7Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=33jeQutO58o
youtube.com/watch?v=8r58Sz3geQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A core principle of fascism is self-responsibility. Without that, you're nothing.

To be motivated you have to find something that motivates you. I still cant find anything.

get redpilled about what's going on, if you're like me you should burst out of nihilism real quickly.

>A core principle of fascism is self-responsibility.

How so? It would seem to me that fascism requires a powerful government, and as government gets more powerful the people become less free. With less freedom comes less personal responsibility.

Try changing your scenery. I wasted the first 20 years of my life in Phoenix. I moved to Honolulu, attended a Javascript boot camp and landed a sweet job and half-Irish/half-Korean qt-3.14. I'd still be playing WoW if I were still in Phoenix right now.

Yeah man. Get Mein Kampf and the King James Bible. They will turn your soul into solid iron. Also watch some Based Peterson.

>authoritarian government
>self responsibility

Iron Pill

No, only libertarianism. Survival of the fittest, unfit ones die. Go find a job.

>get redpilled about what's going on
what do you mean by this

Fascism mostly deals with censoring of degenerate things and mediating workers and business owners. It isnt a welfare state, nor is there any significant government hiring outside of the military.

This hasn't worked for me yet. Getting redpilled has made me more depressed and hopeless than ever before.

Daily reminder all ideology eventually fails because it tries to fit reality to its ideals instead of the other way around

nothing can help you with that but yourself user

try reading the power of now maybe its a pretty good book

This

Stop being a bitch:
- 1-3 more hours of sleep bs 1-3 hours tv/vidva games
- unsweat tea w/lemon vs sodya
- punching bag if your a man/wave bag if your a cuck
- more veggies & fruits , less semen

;_; same

Hey OP, if you feel constantly unmotivated it's possible that you might have a depression.

Get some help

>With less freedom comes less personal responsibility.

We're not communists, you fucking dolt. An individual, within a fascist state, is valued by his/her personal contribution. If you think it would allow it's citizens to become lazy, inefficient, anti-social neets that exist purely as an absolute parasite on civilisation, then you're wrong.

You carry 100% of your own weight. The inferior need to be killed off anyway. It's natural selection.

Sort yourself out, OP. If there's one thing I agree with centrists/leftists on this board on, it's that lazy, inefficient, overweight, basement swelling, anti-social neet losers have no right to an opinion, let alone exist.

Yes. Have you heard of the concept of the ubermensch? The ubermensch, or the overman, is the next stage of man he can only reach through endless improvement. He is the man above the man. Through physical, intellectual, and moral improvement along with the will to act, can man hope to become the overman. Fascists too seek to become the ubermensch and elevate his fellow man to the very same.

You are a member of your community and a member of the state. You must take care of yourself and the environment with the utmost responsibility and you must preserve your culture and national heritage through honorable means.

Here's a list to get you started with improving yourself so that you can represent fascist/NatSoc ideology well.

>1.Go to bed early and wake up early. After you wake up, make your bed every single morning.

>2.Change your diet and exclude things like cancerous soda and processed foods. You want a natural diet primarily consisting of home-cooked meals made with domestic ingredients to support the national economy or foreign ingredients from nations which share the values of your own.

>3.Stop watching pron and stop masturbating. An orgasm is a man's reward for fulfilling himself and attracting a woman, it is not to be abused or you will be sexually content with your mediocrity.

>4. Wash your face and brush your teeth every morning and night. Shower daily, preferably with cool to cold water. You must maintain maximum hygiene to be at your best appearance and health.

>5. Find an outdoor activity that you enjoy and make it in to a regular hobby. You want to get a healthy tan and prevent yourself from being ghost white (like I'm sure many basement dwellers are).

>6.Go to the gym regularly and work out to build a strong and aesthetically pleasing physique. Remember: You are not just representing yourself, you are representing your entire culture, nation, and political identity when you walk out your front door.

I can post some more if you want but these are all the basics you can start getting in to for a better conservative lifestyle.

that was my exact thought but i didnt post because
>;_;
but still...

I think you may be missing the point of my claim. A society in which freedom is minimized surely can't be a society that also values personal responsibility, for the society doesn't even trust its members enough to allow them to be free.

Take the ironpill, fellow weak and worthless leaf

>free

A non-existent concept.

>I can post some more if you want
post as much as your willing to

What if drugs and alcohol motivate me??

A society that values personal responsibility is one in which that maximizes a man's freedom to suffer the natural consequences of his actions.

A fascist society minimizes this freedom, and thereby denies a man the dignity of natural consequence stemming from personal and individual choice.

Tell me, what freedoms do you believe are minimized in a fascist society?

With Trudeau I have no reason to be proud of my country. Every time I watch President Trump address the American public I get filled with pride and hope, but not with our fucking cuck.

Why are you guys so lucky :(

Unleash your inner alpha. If that sounds like being a douch bag then your doing it wrong.
- be confident
- eat better
- sleep better
- if your single keep waiting it out and praying to GOD (Got an amazing hot wife that way), if your married start being a better husband and father
...within 3-14 days youll be fealing better emotionally, physically, etc

I rather like you. You seem to be a good leaf. Here are some otters

Is Max Bernier Canada's only hope?

Sure.

>You must be an active member of your community. Set aside time to volunteer to assist the genuinely destitute of your country. (Preferably white Canadians of British descent as you should consider those to be your closest ethnic and cultural kin but helping any white is a positive)

>You must protect your environment from destruction and pollution. We must ensure that a healthy planet remains for our future generations of white children to enjoy and be healthy in so that we will never have to know the industrial pollution of a place like urban China.

>You must spread the ideology not through violence or intimidation, but through displaying the total superiority of your values by setting the example. If what you do works and leads to a happier mind, body, and community then others will surely follow. You are not a skin-head. You are not a neo-nazi. You will not bastardize white heritage and make it a mockery for the world. Avoid all tattoos and mind-altering substances including alcohol and marijuana.

>Apply yourself at your job. Work harder than everyone else and ALWAYS show the utmost respect to your boss/manager even if they are incredibly rude and demanding. You are a man who gets things done, who takes responsibility. YOU DO NOT MAKE EXCUSES. This will lead to a happier boss and more money for you.

He definitely is

Were not lucky, we fight! We were the undisciplened hordes that won WW1 and WW2! We dont descend from loyalists!

go to /fit/ you chubby little fuck.

>Allied victory in WWII
>A good thing

Nope.

In all seriousness, one of the best ways to get fit is to train mma (muay thai, boxing, wrestling, jiu jitsu). Remember to wrap your hands and start slow to prevent wrist injury on punching bags

>Protect your culture and your way of life unless your culture is inherently liberal, decadent, hedonistic, or corrupt. These are all things that must be annihilated and replaced with a new cultural foundation of honor, purity and responsibility.

>Be active politically. Always vote against parties who want changes you disagree with or want to import more foreigners. Immigrants can improve a nation's economy, but in large numbers they will totally destroy your national identity.

>Marry a white woman and raise 2 - 3 white children. You want to raise the white population and educate them on proper conduct so that they will carry on your legacy and your honor even when you are gone and dead.

>Admire Western art. Take time to truly appreciate its magnificence. The classics are the best and the most in tune with the proper things a man should admire: Beauty, Strength, Glory, Stability, Power, Love, ect.

One with truth, another with lies. Hidden value from past ties. An open hand will lift the crown, the closed fist hands it down.

Letting the USSR continue was a massive mistake. If nothing else we should've listened to Patton and kept marching.

Really though, FDR was a warmongering cripple and a disgrace to the country. A sensible President would have kept America out of the war at all costs. We didn't gain anything, nor did the British. The only beneficiary of an allied victory was the USSR.

Considering you're a leaf, I'm assuming you have no problem with that.

So we didnt win or that wasnt a good thing? Or both!

Yes the facist aesthetic is one of self improvement and projected strength

I agree with your first point. However I disagree with your second as The Third Reich would have sought to expand beyond Europe.

>Can fascism help me at not being an unmotivated good for nothing lazy fuck ?

Only capitalistic individualism can help you here.

Why do you want to be motivated? For the respect of your peers? For the approval of your parents? For the attention of women?

Scratch all of that irrelevant shit.

Be motivated for the sake of your own net worth. Look to Trump.

>Yes the facist aesthetic is one of self improvement and projected strength

Always for the wrong reasons: i.e. the admiration of your peers or approval of your distant/neglectful father.

Individualism, not collectivism, is the future. You are your own motivation, and you can rely on no one else. All of society wants you fucking dead.

Seize yourself and then seize society.

We won. We just proceeded to get subverted by the USSR and we're still afflicted by that to this day.

Hitler would have kept expanding, Mussolini probably would have as well.

Hitler was going East, which would have put him into conflict with the USSR and put continental Europe and Central Asia under the Reich's sphere of influence.

Mussolini was far more predictable in that he just wanted a new Roman Empire. Neither the Mediterranean nor parts of Africa are our natural sphere of influence.

The only people who were arguably infringing on what could be considered our interests were the Japanese, and even then, there's no reason to antagonize or involve the nation in the European theatre for that.

Start with taking responsibility of, and control over, your own life. Then, live a life of honor.

The Jew is without honor.

+ 1

Trained in all of the above +. But dont go to the ground if you dont have to. Modern age of riots and beta friends...youll get kicked/stomped. Just man handle them like a barbie doll

No, my brother.
Politics is not the motivator: only that which is necessary.
Only God; whom is Jesus Christ, can motivate (You).
Indeed, not by the fear of the law, but by The Spirit - by love.

come visit /christian/
over on 8ch
for the final redpill on
life, the jews, and everything

What is your point?

Start with Jews are the top 1% and responsible for 90% of the world's problems.

I just graduated college, got /fit/ have a gf ill prob marry and I can argue on point with the best of liberals after reading a bunch of books that Sup Forums and /lit/ reccomended. If I can swing it I'm going to do law school and try to help our people.

Aye, but one mustn't forget how few allies we would have had in the world if Hitler succeeded in his expansion. It's not unreasonable to say we would have been the final targets.

The man is you, and the snake is other people. They want you fucking dead, because they're jealous/envious/hateful/spiteful/just-violent-goddamn-thugs.

Do nothing for them. Seize yourself so you can seize them by the fucking throat for daring to threaten you.

Sup Forums is too fascist and not enough Trumpist.

OP
come and taste the true and living God
who trampled down death; by death
giving life to those in the tombs

It's a process.
Complacency gives way to despair and eventually purpose, gotta keep at it.

You can be a Fascist and a Christian. Especially with Cordreanu's legionnairism.

We might've been; however, it seems like a far better predicament for us to be in than what's happened since.

Granted, I'm just blackpilled about our prospects.

youtube.com/watch?v=y7iXu2yO7Lc

Life is a game.

Other people -- all other people: your friends, your family, your acquaintances, your 'countrymen', everyone -- other people are your opponents.

Net worth is your score. Money, assets, and power are your cards.

Seize yourself so you can seize more cards to destroy/master your opponents.

This is the essence of Trumpism: Life is a game and your own mother is your enemy.

Try Jordan Peterson's selfauthoring.com -- only $15. I haven't yet, but I'm closer to doing it.

Pic related is Gaius Marcius Coriolanus. He was an ancient prophet of Trumpism.

Such was his hatred of his opponents --- his own fellow Romans -- that he seized the power of a foreign enemy in order to march it back against his home. Just for revenge, because his 'countrymen' decided to exile him for petty reasons.

All of Rome wanted him fucking dead. He made them bend the knee.

Be a modern Coriolanus.

to the hopeless and lost
come visit and find truth
/christian/ on 8ch
beyond all memes;
come and embrace
the God whom made
and now calls (You)

... oh, pardon me, there are 3, $15 each, but all 3 for $30.

youtube.com/watch?v=33jeQutO58o

>Coriolanus
he also probably didn't exist

youtube.com/watch?v=8r58Sz3geQY

True love can only occur through sacrifice
and what greater than to trade death for life
by his wounds; we are healed

He calls (You), OP
not to servitude
but to Sonship

It's a beautiful story though, and perfectly encapsulates my ideology.

Fascism is bullshit because the society around you is the enemy. Do not fight for the enemy. Do not improve yourself for the sake of society, because then you make yourself a slave to your own enemy. They will eat you up as soon as they're done devouring the Jews, mark my fucking words.

Their tendency towards petty violence against dissenters, groupthink, degeneracy which threatens to spoil your children, and envy which robs your descendants of their inheritance -- all of this is directed at you, no matter what ideology they hold to.

Fascism is just SJWism oriented along right-wing lines. It is as equal an enemy of the individual man as any form of communism, because it advocates mass action in which the individual is eaten up and loses his dignity.

Be a Coriolanus. Be a Trump.

God bless (You), OP.
God love (You), OP.
God b with (You), OP.

>muh horseshoe theory

Individualism is a bad meme that needs to go away. No man is an island.

No matter what I do, I still am impacted by the decisions of those around me. Unfortunately, currently, the entirety of our civilization is in chaos. I'd much rather just use the power of the state to reorder society in a better manner.

>justfascistthings

>singular worship of classic art and not futurism which displays not only the past but the future of Europe

ok

thank you australia

we at /christian/ will be waiting...
and indeed
God is already yet sacrificed himself in humility so that you may receive the glorious crown of life eternal
He waits for you to but accept this gift

come; and see

i thought people on 8ch were a bunch of pagan larpers or atheists

oh wow theres an actual christian board on 8ch.

nice

>No man is an island.

This is nothing but a tired cliche.

You are your own ward, the property of God alone. Society does not own you, and you should do nothing for them except that which you will to do. You alone, or perhaps God.

Trump seems to be an island. He didn't rely on anybody, and he famously doesn't trust anybody and always gets revenge. He built his own family up from relatively nothing, against all odds and despite petty hatred from every angle, from his own countrymen.

>No matter what I do, I still am impacted by the decisions of those around me

Exactly my point. Your goal is to minimize this and get revenge when they threaten you, so they can never touch you overmuch.

You are ward of yourself, for the sake of God alone. Not for society. Not for your mother. Not for your wife or children. For God alone.

Fascism balks at this latter statement, precisely because of your idiotic 'Island' maxim.

ha that's what i've been shilling the whole thread bro
lot's of love bro
hope we cross posts over there
God bless.

8ch != Sup Forums
8ch != /christian/

Me too, lets OD together senpai.

i thought you meant a christian generals on 8pol or something not an actual board

moar

Trump is bigly successful, but he didn't exactly start from nothing. Not only did his father give him a nice chunk to start off with, but he also taught him the real estate game.

Fuckin truth man.

>horseshoe theory

Fascism is collectivist m8. This is not just a meme, read Mussolini.

There regrettably is no such thing as individualist fascism, which is precisely what makes left-wing 'fascist' labels against Trump so idiotic. Trump is the prime individualist. He's the last real American fighting desperately against the collectivist hordes, by any means necessary.

For the time being we need morons like you as pawns, petty little thugs doing what you do best: dispensing violence against those with whom you disagree. But when the time comes and is convenient, I have no doubt you'll be dispensed with too. Because you're a threat to the individual and to capitalistic American values.

No genuine American, anywhere, would do anything but balk at the idea of mobs lynching scapegoats, which is the MO of all fascism.

oh i see
well that's the beauty of the site: multiple boards
of course most of /christian/ is from Sup Forums

anyway bro:
Godspeed!

True. However, you don't have to be Trump tier rich to be untouchable. Just high middle class with a touch of frugality will do. Enough to flee with your loved ones when the time comes.

The goal doesn't have to be to become President -- although that is playing on God mode -- but rather to limit the reach of poisonous society's threat against you, and if possible to strike back with like minded individuals.

I actually don't advocate violence in the slightest.

Yes, Fascism is collectivist as Hell. It's far more nuanced than just the Right-wing counterpart of Leftist collectivism.

Either way, America is dying, Trump can't save it, individualism needs to go away, and the entirety of society needs to be reinvented from the ground up.

The last bit of your post is hilarious, though, considering our country's history of lynchings.

"No true American?" Let me guess, you're defining Americans as post-60s Judeo-Christian, free market hamburger people?

Literally a massive chunk of fascism is self improvement. You build yourself up to serve a purpose greater. Just about every fascist chat/group I've ever been in has a self improvement chat. I suggest you start there. Do something like teach yourself a trade, and start running a mile a day.

Wrong. Often times I stumble into things that motivate me by chance. It's not as if you have to pick a topic that specifically inspires you. Look into teaching yourself something useful - from exploring that you may find something interesting or that you like.

No.

calm down. lurk more.

"as government gets more powerful the people become less free"

This is a common phrase that holds no basis in reality. Sure, there are governments, where this is the case but that's what's different about fascism; it awards the prize of freedom so long as you're not participating in destroying your nation. Authoritarianism is simply used as an effective means of organization against monopolies, oligopolies, communists, SJWs and organized enemies of the nation state. The power itself is held by the working class.