Dr. Phil Exposes Elite Government Pedophile Ring On Mainstream TV

investmentwatchblog.com/dr-phil-exposes-elite-government-pedophile-ring-on-mainstream-tv/

>Dr. Phil exposed the crimes of an elite government pedophile ring to millions of viewers across the United States on Tuesday, after interviewing a former child sex slave called ‘Kendall’.

>Kendall, who was repeatedly sexually abused as a young child, detailed her life growing up as a sex slave to an elite pedophile ring toa stunned audience.

>As more and more Americans are beginning to wake up to the fact that high-level government officials routinelysexually abuse children, Dr. Phil helped bring the issue to the attention of an even bigger audience

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KIWssyyAk0I
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html
nydailynews.com/news/politics/labor-pick-alex-acosta-grilled-jeffrey-epstein-plea-deal-article-1.3006103
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dr. "Damaging pedos like Jared Leto" Phil

>choked a baby
>kidnapped girls cried more than bred girls
>kept in cages
>fucked little boys
>pedos fucked babies
>smothered for sexual gratification

Must see TV.

has someone uploaded it to youtube yet?

>mfw Dr. Phil is redpilled

hell yeah

Has anyone read that tesla secret book? Free electricity sounds really appealing.

> when you don't watch TV any more because it's full of blue pills and then you miss shit like this

youtu.be/KIWssyyAk0I

It's fucking crazy desu

they really shouldn't have dramatized it.
cut the fuckin' music.

Dr. Redphil

You're right, this is much funnier than they made it out to be.

>Dr. Phil exposing Pedowood/Pizzagate

So pizzagate has finally been exposed to the bluepilled normies?

It's about time. Why isn't Sup Forums talking about this?

More like Dr. Pill

You idiots believe anything on the internet

I read it. It's misleading, just a bunch of safecracking techniques.

I wish a hot female would kidnap me and sit on MY face, like wtf. That's hot.

Fuck off cia.

NAME THE NAMES. GROW SOME BALLS AND NAME THE NAMES. Dr. Phil is a sanctimonious piece of shit who trips over his own dick to get this salacious shit on the air, but when it comes to exposing the abusers and getting them out of power and behind bars, not one peep out of the hypocritical prick. Fuck you, Phil. Even if it ends your career, you can live comfortably the rest of your life knowing you did some goddamn GOOD for a change, rather than parading peoples' problems around for ratings and profit. You're a fucking piece of shit.

Haha. So true! I would much rather get some shut eye. The pillow beckons after all. So very sleepy!

Lucifer wishes you all to die.

Looks like someone thinks he's hot shit

He's some hassidic hillbilly with a snoot full'a honey bees.

It'd probably be better for him not to, if he named names he'd be silenced fairly fast. This way all the middle aged housewifes who watch him will start to do their own research and make connections with all the pizzagate research that's been done.

also had his medical license revoked in texas for sexual harassment related reasons.

Reminder Trump flew on the Lolita express to Epstein island to fuck kids. Try to dispute that faggots. You fucking cant.

Epstein’s little black book and flight logs read like a virtual Who’s Who: Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Larry Summers, Kevin Spacey, Prince Andrew, and Naomi Campbell all hitched rides on Epstein’s private planes. Socialites and distinguished scientists went to visit Epstein’s island in St. Thomas, and cavorted at epic dinner parties at his palatial townhouse—then the largest privately owned residence in New York, as he liked to brag. There, they picked at elaborate meals catered by celebrity chefs like Rocco DiSpirito, marvelled at Epstein’s opulent decor, and noted the pack of very, very young model-types with whom Epstein always seemed to surround himself.

But a darker story was going on underneath the glamour. In 2008, Epstein was convicted of soliciting sex from an underage girl and quietly paid settlements to scores of alleged victims who said he serially molested them. But the girls kept coming out of the woodwork—in 2014, another young woman filed a lawsuit claiming that Epstein used her as a sex slave for his powerful friends—and that she’d been at parties on his private island with former President Clinton.
And just last week, yet another “Jane Doe” filed a suit in New York accusing Epstein and Donald Trump of raping her at a series of sex parties when she was only 13.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html

are you an unironic shariahblue or an ironic shariahblue or a bot shariahblue?

well memed good sir.

this getting exposure like this is huge!
oprah owns dr. phil, so this story getting out there must have her blessing and support.

There's no evidence tying this to Trump, nice try.

sauce

Ha thank you OP I posted it earlier and they slid it almost instantly right off the board. Unbelievable shit

>Dr. Phil and Trump are good buddies (from the TV days)

F

There you are!

And now the prosecutor who let Epstein off with a sentence of 18 months is Trump's nominee for Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta. Nice little bunch. Nothing to see here.

To be fair, Trump went there once. And Epstein was Trump's advisor for investing. Trump gave Epstein a shitton of money to invest with.

Trump actually was the only person who testified in court against Epstein.

All I see is:
Trump took a plane flight; brought his own hoes.
Clinton fucked up.
Trump was appalled; decided to run for prez
Beat Clit-in
Now is ready to expose the pervs

Citation:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/labor-pick-alex-acosta-grilled-jeffrey-epstein-plea-deal-article-1.3006103

I dunno what kind of karma we put forward for this timeline, but wow.

>Alexander Acosta.

I endorse the rejection of this shit bag.

Entropy always inceases, user.

What bothers me is that he was nominated. Maybe if he was some kind of expert in labor law there might be an excuse, but instead it looks like payback. But for what?

>filename

Whew! Getting pretty late sleepy head. Time for some zzzZzzZz's! Have a good night, anonymous family.

Dr.phill is going to get suicided.
Does he even have enough viewers anymore as insurance aginst getting suicided?

Better yet - how the fuck did he even manage to air this?

Something doesn't seem right.

I bet you thought everything that happened on Jerry Springer was real too

Don't let the bed bugs bite!

NO GOYIM.

IM SHUTTING IT DOWN RIGHT NOW

holy fucking shit the shills are real. its never been this obvious with the sleeping shit.

>he believes the jesuit-kike laws of thermodynamics
this is why we can't have nice things

Bumpy

Good heavens
/our doc/

Whay did Jared get, 15+ years? And I don't think he even touched those fucking kids.

Right? There's just not enough hours in the day to research this stuff, go out with friends, and get enough sleep. My social life has gotten so much better by spending less time on these topics and more time sleeping. Get your 8+ hours!

>oprah
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be

>kidnapped girls cried more than bred girls
this actually sounds legit.
but i know this will only be used to pass some laws which will only be used to take kids away from their families or to revamp our "child protection" agencies (cp agencies) which will only work to the same end.

best course of action, persecute most if not all currently holding office (minus newly elected officials) for pedophilia, and make it open season for sex traffickers and politicians.

last thing the government needs is more power and more laws

>carlos

This looks like an old people and soccer mom demographic show, hopefully they are on facebook redpilling others about his.

He was probably an accessory to the crime.

Keep enemies closer

That woman he brought on was legit too, definitely not an actor. its fucked up