Is it degenerate to sleep three hours every night?

Yeah

I have conditioned myself to have little to no sleep every night. It's easy; simply shitpost until you feel tired and repeat.

for every hour you miss of sleep is a day off your lifespan.

Yeah, it will literally kill you.

It's just not healthy bro. I get groggy after only 4/5 hours of sleep, might just be a bitch though.

yeah.

ideally you want 8-10 hours.

6 is passable, but you will never be alpha.

It's only degenerate if you force yourself to sleep 3 hours, if you naturally sleep 3 hours then you're fine. Look at Trump, he gets like 5 hours of sleep a night.

False as fuck. Us real niggas would already be dead

Tbh i get even less than that

10 hours is too much. 8 is ideal. 6-9 is acceptable.

Unless you are some kind of genetic freak who doesn't need much sleep to function, 7 - 9 hours is basically mandatory. Any less than that and you're giving yourself a lobotomy. Also, every hour of sleep you lose has to be repaid by 1.5 hours. Good luck.

>stay up all night because Italy has been dead since Mussolini left

it's extremely unhealthy

You regenerate during sleep. Literally the opposite of degenerate.

>tfw you have a baby and he wakes up every 45 minutes every goddamn night

Whoa. I'm gonna have to write that one down.

Your a tired guy.

My wife is 7 months pregnant with our first kid. Is it really that bad, in terms of lack of sleep?

For you

You should be getting eight hours of sleep a night.

>tfw you cant sleep because depressed about that state of the world, then get even more depressed that lack of sleep is killing you

Is this basically phycological terrorism?

kys

Given the fact that it's natural to have babies and it's natural for them to wake parents up (unless I'm mistaken and them waking up all the time is somehow a product of our time) then it wouldn't seem logical that going through a period of time where your child wakes you up will hurt you too much in the long run

>Not sleeping at least 11 hours per night

Have fun with your psychosis you groggy cranky degenerate

I snort caffeine and eat mostly fats.

>Sleep for 10-12 hours at a time

is something wrong with me Sup Forums

11 is overkill mr. neet

yes, you can die if you still doing that nigger

I sleep 12-13 hours a night because life is despair and it's as close to being dead as I can get without blowing my brains out with the Mossberg I've got on my wall.
I want to be dead, but I don't want to die.