Not even Islam

Guys, we know islam is not the motivation behind terrorist attacks, so what is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/imam-sermon-montreal-mosque-1.4037397
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam

islam

It's clearly geo-political angst because the west are the biggest terrorists!

Just kidding, it's Islam.

Islam.

Islam

its fucking Islam!

Partly Islam, and partly the Jews stirring them up to attack the west. But it's mostly Islam.

islam

Islam

Islam

What's "malsi" spelled backwards?

George Galloway lives in Canada now?
Hi George

Political ideologues.

So basically Islam.

islam

It's Islam, and saging because either this is bait, and/or OP's a cucked leaf.

probably mooselimbs

It could be the lack of suitable livestock for keeping company in the major cities of the world, but it's probably islam.

It's Islam but

I also suspect Muslims feel humiliation and shame realizing they've achieved very little in 1400 years compared to the west, and their countries are shitty dictatorships that get bombed and/or invaded every 20 years. Other than oil products, terrorism, and misery what exactly do muslim countries produce?

3/22 is a satanic holiday. London attack happened same day as Brussels a year ago.

No true moose-lamb would coincide an attack with that date. False flag af. Let the anarchists have their lulz. Deus Vult another day.

goat bleating, lots of goat bleating.

hi guys

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/imam-sermon-montreal-mosque-1.4037397

He was shouting "allahu akbar" but we may never know the motivation."

but one could also argue that most terrorist attacks happen on days in the lunar calendar when there is a crescent moon. you're right, it is a false flag. the ISIS lunatic flag.

Islam

Islam

TRUMP

Islam, faggot

Islam is the final form of SJW's, "different opinion? off with your head!"

Ok you fucking retard and listen good because I'm not saying it more then once. Islam IS the fucking motive be hide that attack. The attack was INSPIRED by ISLAM. Thou I agree that terrorism dose not have a nationally or religion, but do you know what it does have? MOTIVES! TERRORISM HAS MOTIVES! And when it comes to modern day terrorism the most common motives for people who commit terror attacks IS ISLAM. They are dying for there faith because in the Quran it says that if you kill a infidel or die killing one you get a free pass to haven and 72 virgins, ALL your sins will be forgiven. Also if you bring up that Muslims are most commonly killed by terror attacks they don't care because it says that they to go to haven for being a casualty in killing said infidel.
That why they don't give a shit. It says in there holy texts that by doing this you get a free pass to heaven and do the other Muslims you kill. SO if YOU were religions would you not go for the free pass to heaven to further the goals of Islam. That is the motive that they need to do this sort of thing, and that is the only motive they would ever need. So get that thro your think skull and actual listen for yourself why there doing it. They will tell you its in the name of Islam. BTW do give me that #NotAllMuslims crap. The majority and of Muslims world wide support this kind of crap, and if they don't they believe in sharia law, covering up women, stoning gays/throwing them of roofs to forgive them of there "sins". Every majority Muslim nation has awful human rights violation, and authoritarian regimes/ presidents and corruption. So before you give me that #NotAllMuslims or "Islam is a religion of peace" shit. look at All the evidence, There culture, There way of life. How they view others not like them. Then come back to me and say how right I am and ask how to ether change or eradicate Islam. Otherwise your just another libtard who refuses to acknowledge the problem of Islam.

Islam

Hateful idea promoted by... Islam.

Russian hackers.

Louise Mensch actually believes this, kek

the middle east goat fuckers

>And when it comes to modern day terrorism the most common motives for people who commit terror attacks IS ISLAM.
Objectively false.

>european education

Christians

Just kidding, it's Islam.

good goys

>Proving trumps point

Thank you, medpack, for the chuckle. Didn't know jewish terrorism is higher than muslim terrorism

Islam

>Guys, we know islam is not the motivation behind terrorist attacks
A FUCKING LEAF

salafi jihadism aka extremism.

fanatical cult Islamism, which makes a mockery of Islam due to the politicking.

islam

Islam

oil rich saudis funded terrorist ideology which is now completely out of hand and building on itself

ironically if the world wasn't so oil thirsty and didn't invade the middle east islamic terrorism might never have been a thing

when isis dies it'll be a huge blow to even the concept of terrorism though, because nobody can do bigger and better than isis

Lets just turn the middle east into a crater; most of the mudslimes will die but the roaches in Turkey will be our next problem.