Lol you stupid cucks have the presidency, the house, the Senate and almost the supreme Court...

Lol you stupid cucks have the presidency, the house, the Senate and almost the supreme Court, and your party is so fractured you can't even pass his first bit of legislation.

Lefties are laughing at you right now.

Kys.

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/23/companies-bidding-contracts-build-donald-trumps-mexico-border-wall
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/sep/08/jorge-ramos/ramos-40-undocumented-immigrants-come-air/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

am i in 2016?

Also you know the left is just gonna sweep the primaries right?

Oh I'm sorry I thought this was America and we could talk politics

Bump

I'm killing myself tonight by OD. Going to drink a 6 pack, take 8 tylenol, and snort a blunt.

Fuck you Drumpf

I just had a realization, all the Trump faggots are btfo right now. Probably cutting their wrists with their dad's safety razors (cuz let's be honest they either live with their parents or hang on to anything old cuz it's closer in age to 'muh Constitution'), that's why there aren't any here.

>Also you know the left is just gonna sweep the primaries right?
We know, and you're gonna get fucked so hard the GOP will be able to pass amendments

>He says as they literally couldn't repeal the ACA which all the inbred Hicks that make up the entire party hate

So something that's neat; you remember that episode of South Park where Cartman gets a million dollars and then loses it all and the message is you fall so much harder when you have something to lose? That's what you guys are. You got this tiny victory from a complete embarrassment, and you go on about liberal tears, but you're about to just lose fucking everything, and that my friends, will be awesome. We'll literally be jacking it as you hang yourselves with your dad's belt.

The shill is right though.

No but really are you embarrassed yet? You definitely should be.

Fucking dumb liberal hippies need to go to Syria so you can get colognized like the dogs you are by the dogs in the middle east

>he thinks Sup Forums are Republicans

I uh, I thought there'd be more fight here to be honest.

But... But you guys meme'd Trump to victory

Dont let that cuck liberal brain wash you, liberals are weak minded people who need to use illusions and propaganda to gain points and attempt victory. Sound familar?

Do you think if Trump was a neo-con Republican any of these problems would exist? It would just be business as usual. Trump is a Nationalist, that's why we got him in. It's a step in the right direction.

kys

But he literally hasn't accomplished anything except emboldening the left to vote in the primaries.

In fact he's probably the best thing for the left since.... Well Obama.

1) this was planned to sink the swap (Ryan)

2) Rand Paul has a better plan

3) Trump has said he likes Rand Paul a lot, he is a "good man"

4) Ryan let K Street (swamp) write his bill.

5) Trump knew this and let it happen so

a) Ryan would take the fall

b) he gets to see what the GOP will vote for, using crazy shit in this first bill to tst the waters

c) with this new intel, he can work with Rand Paul to craft a better bill and let the Swap dry up a bit.

If he would have gone with Rand Paul int he start, the Swap would have attacked him. This way the swap is fucked with Ryan and Rand Paul can ride in and save the day.

The liberals will say "Trump is nto a deal maker, he lost", "First Trump Failure.. " etc..

But he will win in the end and that is all that matter, just like wiretapping, the press Obama nad Hillary will be a smoking crater when all is said and done.

4D Chess again

He's been in for 2 months you fucking jackass. But he's done plenty, including of getting rid of obongos faggot-tranny law. Mid-term elections will be another round of right wingers, since leftists are too busy virtue signaling on twitter to bother to go out to vote.

--- Pure Politics --- Pure Politics --- Pure Politics --- Pure Politics ---

For purely political purposes Trump and the Republicans should let Ryancare fail.

>Why?
Allow the doomed Obamacare to continue to collapse and the rates skyrocket. An untouched Obamacare will force all damage done by its collapse to fall on Democrats.

>Why not fix Obamacare?
Fixing Obamacare is not possible without taking ownership of Obamacare and making it Trumpcare.

>Republicans promised to...
They tried to modify and thus "fix" Obamacare in Ryans version of "Obamacare Lite". Obamacare is too toxic and politically will doom the Republicans to own its collapse.

>That is dirty for Republicans to not try to save Obamacare but instead allow it to collapse and hurt Americans.
True. It is a dirty move but politically it is effective. Allow Obamacare to exist as is and continue to fail and force the Democrats and their supports to contended with its failure. Force the MSM to accept that an unmodified Obamacare collapsed as the Republicans said it would.

>It there anything the Republicans can do?
No. If they touch Obamacare at all they will own it.

>What should happen?
The Republicans should abandon the Ryancare bill ASAP and move on to tax cuts. Let time be the judge on Obamacare and its failure be its legacy.

>If you could tell Republicans anything what would you say?
Let Obamacare collapse.

--- Pure Politics --- Pure Politics --- Pure Politics --- Pure Politics ---

You expect a wildcard to come into the government, pass laws, and the rooted jew controlled politicians just sit idle while he does it?

>No immigrants in

Blocked

>HURR I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT ROUND 2

Blocked again.

Literally has done nothing but play golf which produced pictures of that thick ass.

He's just useless user, your Golden boy is as useless as your dick.

Blocked by a bunch of lefty liberal fucks who dont care about the country. Just a pissing match between parties

Both of you:

>No muh 98D chess

Trump and Ryan:

>this is the only vote the train is leaving the station toot toot

Try again faggots

Didn't the second one pass but is being defiled by some lefty states?

I'm sorry that sounded like you're still losing, did you have anything relevant to add?

Did it? I thought it got blocked that second time too?

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/23/companies-bidding-contracts-build-donald-trumps-mexico-border-wall

T E N
F E E T
T A L L E R

What?

I am serious. Let Obamacare fail under its own weight. Do NOT take the pressure of Dems or allow Obama to avoid the blow back of his signature legislation failing.

If Republicans touch Obamacare it turns into Trumpcare and still fails. Be smart and let it Obamacare die.

Set backs doesnt mean we are losing. A lot of work has to be done to undo liberal fuck ups we've had in the past 8 years and make certain we dont follow in the liberal footsteps of other countries who are in distress

You can't possibly be proud of that. You're paying with that with your tax dollars. Well I mean your parents are, speaking of which get a job man your parents want to have a life too ya know?

I got what I wanted Shilly
the wall is ten feet taller and I have never been happier

So what should replace ACA eventually? What is the ideal healthcare system?

>Actively losing doesn't mean we're losing

Oh... Okay user

I'm not giving OP a (you), but the US government is essentially run by libertarians and nationalists now, so decisively that they can argue amongst themselves and hammer out the direction of the new coalition in safety. It must feel so impotent to be a leftist right now.

You know like 80% of illegal immigration is from expired visas that came in legally right?

Politically the Republicans should force the Dems to own the soon collapse of Obamacare. In the aftermath a replacement can be devised.

If you touch Obamacare now you will own its collapse.

So you know, I talk politics. I am not a doctor nor do I run a health insurance company.

Lefties don't even know why they're laughing.
So it doesn't really mean anything.

>GOVERNMENT IS RUN BY LIBERTARIANS
>can't pass legislation because too busy arguing about inane shit

Sounds about right

40%
Part spic I should know
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/sep/08/jorge-ramos/ramos-40-undocumented-immigrants-come-air/

I just.. I just told you why we're laughing.

Jesus Christ user are you literally retarded? Who turned on that computer for you?

if your gonna try to shill at least hit Sup Forums where it hurts Blacked shitpost usually work

This is fine. Trump is feeling the swamp to plan his next move, to amend what did give, and then the left is backing another step into the arms of sweet oblivion.

>The liberals will say "Trump is nto a deal maker, he lost", "First Trump Failure.. " etc..

Don't forget, the liberals have the Boy Who Cried Wolf effect in full swing right now. They've bitched so much about everything he does that his supporters won't care. They can call it Trumpcare all they want, all he has to do is go "lol I'm not Obama my job isn't to pass legislation muh separation of powers ;D " and he comes off looking squeaky-clean...and more importantly, like someone who works with congress instead of a wannabe dictator.

Sorry OP, you're not getting a ton of responses because your bait is paper-thin. Lurk a little more and when you get an understanding of real politics you'll get more bites, I promise.

You seemed pretty shook up, considering we are only 2 months in

>I'm sorry that sounded like you're still losing, did you have anything relevant to add?

Youre willfully ignorant. And you'll be massacred soon, and I'll be laughing like it was November 8th

Your tell for cognitive dissonance is that you're basically repeating back to Trump the very illusion he created for you. Do you understand that Trump A/B tests policies? He has been doing it for 2 years. Way more than that if you count his pre-political life. He is A/B testing Ryancare and Paulcare. He will bounce from any deal he has with Ryan the moment public feedback starts to set in with Trump that his base doesn't even like Ryancare and are much warmer to Paulcare.

The terrible thing is it's actually all really obvious by now and you STILL haven't caught on. How many times does he have to beat you?

also user
Your party is up in flames
it's a civil war in there
Bernie bots vs Shillary niggers
feels good watching it from here

Honestly your points are fine, they are.

But that's not what they're doing. That's not what the party and the president believe.

You picked the wrong horse friend.

If the right is fractured than what is the left?

>logic

>Blocked

Until Gorsuch gets in. SCOTUS precedent opens the door for PERMANENT travel bans if Trump wants, and the publicity proves everything the GOP was saying for years about liberal activist judges. Your side fell for that classic blunder of taking a swing that deals no damage just because you saw a chance to swing. Sheer hate of Donald Trump made you expose how weak you are, and it's only going to get worse.

Imagine what happens once ol' Ruthie has a 'heart attack' and Trump gets to pick another SCOTUS judge.

So you think.

The orange faggot has to go.

Who would you replace him with?

just give it time and we all will be even more tired of trumps winning

It's going to pass. Modified, perfected, and with a lot of dirt on Ryan's face, but it's going to pass.

>arguing about inane shit

You want a congress that won't question the party line? It figures you're a leftist. Independent thought is scary for you types.

Your horse is still backing Obamacare. There is no situation in which trying to fix it, especially visibly arguing over the best way to do it (which shows, you know, WORK) is worse than pretending Obamacare is fine.

You brought up something unexpected: it is actually tiring of winning.

Perhaps we should conjure some meme magic this time to help the rage-crying leftists? Out of empathy, I mean.

Dude did you even read whet (lol get it) you just posted? It says that figure is suspect because it's old and probably much higher. Like shit man at least read your counter argument

Actually we are laughing at libtards for the way they react so negatively towards everything trump does its pretty pathetic. You guys had obama in office and seemed to not have a problem with when he began obamacare which was the biggest fraud in history of presidency fraud, dropping bombs in the middle east killing thousands of civilians each day, and releasing hundreds the most dangerous terrorists from gitmo. You shill

Doesn't change the fact that it still stops at least half of Illegals from Entering

Don't let shills tell you how to think

>No response.
...Exactly. Nothing actually intelligent to say, huh?

sage

slide thread. do not reply unless you type sage.

Not all of you are laughing. This is just the beginning. We've got plans.

You're vastly overestimating the amount of Trump supporters there are. Many districts were decided by a margin of a few thousand and he STILL lost the popular vote by a landslide. His popularity ratings are, at a time when they should be the highest in his presidency, lower than the ratings of his predecessor ever was and keeps falling.

A federal judge in Hawaii blocked it.

It doesn't matter what state the federal judge is in. The entire Executive Order has been halted. If Trump challenges it goes to the 9th circuit, which blocked his last Executive Order.

It's the same exact scenario replaying itself.

Since Trump's campaign promises are admissible in court, and since Trump promised a technically unconstitutional Muslim ban, any EO he submits barring the entry of some Muslims into the country will be eviscerated by the judicial branch.

It's a lost cause, which is why you're not even hearing about a third attempt. He basically has to wait for an actual string of terror attacks from Pakistani or Somalian refugees if he even wants a chance, and the likelihood of those terror attacks succeeding are pretty slim. Most Islamic terror attacks in the US are performed by US citizens.

If the Freedom Caucus will block anything that isn't super-conservative, and blue-district Republicans will block anything that IS super-conservative, how does Trump pass ANY major legislation?

John Boehner got cucked into oblivion just dealing with the Freedom Caucus. Trump has to please them AND moderate Republicans, at the same time. What happens when he tries to pass tax reform and Freedom Caucus won't vote for anything but eliminating the income tax entirely while moderates will get spooked by anything too ambitious?

It certainly doesn't help that AHCA's a piece of shit Ryan scrawled on a napkin like an hour ago, but these problems won't go away.

That's not gonna work!

Gotta put some coke in the blunt and insert in your ass. Use vaseline so you don't damage mucosa.

Oh shit people are here now, I can't respond to each of you any more, but just know all your arguments are really, really stupid, and no one here has said anything that redeems the right (cuz it's basically a dumpster fire how could any reasonable human being) from the gigantic loss they're about to suffer over the next couple years as we take you in the primaries and then the presidency.

Don't get me wrong, the right has some okay ideas; I make fun of people who are too liberal too. But you guys elected a laughing stock and that rang the death knell for your party.

It's okay user, know that everything you think you have now, will turn to ash.

And the whole time, people will be laughing at you.

No (you) swedistan goyem.

LOL

>Fixing Obamacare is not possible without taking ownership of Obamacare and making it Trumpcare.

Republicans have total control of the government. If premiums skyrocket in 2017, Trump'll be blamed, bill or no bill.

I can tell you know what cuck means

Awwww poor little goyem can't handle the heat of responses. Poor baby. This is why you lost and will keep losing. You are a coward.

Hey how's not being able to have a real gun and taking all your vacations in Thailand?

Oh no I'm still here I just said I couldn't reply to everyone like I clearly was ya dumb faggot

What (you) say then. Let us help the left out!

*Starts chanting*

I agree with you, because the whole party is retarded. I'm not sure what you're saying

Do you miss sunlight?

My representative is a blue state Republican against the bill.

Can confirm he will be replaced by a Democrat if he fucks with anybody's Medicare. People here don't care as much about social issues so he can't go on an anti LGBT crusade or anything to offset the damage supporting Ryancare will do to him.

The Freedom Caucus are in it for the ideological purity. They have no idea how to play politics. And we basically have them to thank for the survival of Obamacare. Might as well put that thing in the fucking Constitution now.

Is the Constitution that great?

I'm almost a daywalker at this point; it only burns my dainty white skin slightly when I'm out hunting feed.

It would be if those white-wigged idiots had thought to guarantee universal hentai.

I don't even know what country you are but I know you don't belong here. I'm gonna guess Peru. How's the slum life?

Also aren't you like surrounded by Arabs? What's that like?

Med school takes you to strange places.

>doesn't know country flags
>too retarded to just click the flag to get told what it is

Typical American, too bad Trump cut your education budget as well

It's ok, they got to "stick it to the SJWS", that was more important than getting policy passed.

I read that as "I wanna live in a poor country where I can afford a lot of whores"

As if I'm dirty 24/7 and can't clean it off. But hey, the Swedish Democrats are fast on the rise. 2018 will be interesting.

How the fuck is obama care 2.0 any better it doesnt help vets and it helps more illegals

I'm saying that getting any major legislation through the house is nearly impossible, since Republicans can't agree on anything and Democrats won't bail Trump out.

Trump isn't having trouble getting AHCA passed because it's shit. He's having trouble getting it passed because he needs to heard a caucus that's completely dysfunctional and not particularly loyal to him, and.is let by a radical libertarian who disagrees with Trump on nearly every major issue.

None of those things are going to change. He can *probably* get the wall built, but tax reform? Probably not.

I'm on mobile, I'd make fun of you more but the one time I visited your country I had a great time, I felt like I was in America, but like no one would shoot me. Plus my money was worth like 25% more so I could just buy everything. Seriously I love Canada.

Well yeah the point of my post is how fucked up the party is not the bill. Once again I don't really disagree.

Honestly I have a good job that provides good healthcare so neither bill really affects me so I haven't researched either ya know?

>>Honestly I have a good job that provides good healthcare so neither bill really affects me

Ryancare eliminates the requirement for large companies to provide health insurance, and provide individuals making up to $75k subsidies to buy health insurance (that, thanks to the Freedom Caucus, doesn't have to cover things like "hospitals" or "medicine").

The CBO estimated that about 2 million Americans would lose their employer-provided health care because companies would kick them to the exchanges.

So it's possible that AHCA affects you quite a bit, and not in a good way.