Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118013587/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoë_Quinn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Tingle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ARCHIVE LINK NOW

Why do shills flock to his threads? There are always so many

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118013587/

Retarded newfags flock to his threads to feed their delusional LARP fantasy. Oldfags know better than to worship dumbfuck namefag threads.

Don't forget to check out all my old threads in the archive, dumbfucks.

wtf i hate anonymous5 now

>implying i was trying to be persuasive
Try harder, dumbfuck newfag.

Thanks

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur wrong xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

WHOA

Obviously the mods are given certain instructions and he triggered them. Why do you think that faggot m00t sold up and gtfo when GamerGate came around.

KEK

Oy vey, don't talk about gamergate

It's about fucking time that faggot was btfo. That's gotta be some kind of tripfag record on Sup Forums.

Oy vey, go back to talking about Jews and white nationalism

Oh man! My eyelids are getting so heavy, how about yours? Let's talk about this tomorrow when our heads are clear. Time for some zzZzzZz's! Get to bed sleepy head.

aren't gamegate threads always shut down by mods because it gets too close to exposing DARPA involvement in education?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on gamer gate? Something about a shitty female game developer sucking bloggers dicks for hyping her game? ssome SJ W crew attacking other gamers?

The fact that his thread got deleted for gamergate is more interesting than anything he had to say about gamergate, which was shit everyone already knew.

When will these morons learn? If he's been allowed to discuss god knows how many other topics and they SHUT IT DOWN over gamergate it only draws more attention. IIRC that's what started gamergate in the first place.

Journalists and media outlets accept bribes to sell a product. In this case: giving shitty games good ratings for cash and meh-tier pussy.

>fat slut fucks game developers for positive coverage
>people want to know about it
>SHUT IT DOWN

Gamergate was about unprecedented internet censorship and everyone wanting to know why this one fat slut was off limits and everyone was covering for her.

Media collusion, narratives, anyone not pushing the correct narrative getting attacked etc.

Also a heavy sjw/feminist/jew push in gaming. All of this Sup Forums already knew.

Here are your yous.

>On September 24, 2015, Quinn spoke at the United Nations along with Anita Sarkeesian about online harassment. Quinn spoke about the need for technology companies to provide proper moderation and terms of service which protect marginalized groups. They also specifically raised concerns about providing better protections for transgender women and victims of domestic violence on the Internet.[32]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoë_Quinn

So who do you think is going to be the first transgender character in overwatch?

My question is, how did she go from plebeian videogame developer to United Nations speaker

Anyone can pay to speak at the UN. Even fat purple haired whores with facial piercings

Whoever pulls their strings would have put up the money.

Daily reminder that anonymous5 is a LARPing /x/fag who is pretending to be an insider but really hes just a babby who found Sup Forums a few years ago and he thinks hes a prophet

Everyone knows what he claims to be "hidden" truths

We've known it for years

this faggot is also so behind on the Geopolitical chessboard I can't help to shitpost and lmao in everyone of his threads

in one of the other Anon5 threads, cant remeber which, someone outed chuck tingle, the anoinymous erotica author shes makein a game with

>chuck tingle
>Dr. Chuck Tingle is a pseudonymous author of gay niche erotica.[1][2][3] He self-publishes his works through Amazon.com, primarily as ebooks, but also as paperbacks and audiobooks (narrated by Sam Rand).[4][5][6][7] Tingle began his career by writing dinosaur erotica and expanded to stories based on unicorns, Bigfeet, and various anthropomorphized objects and even concepts.[8][9]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Tingle

What else do you remember about this guy

I saw the first few he posted. Complete drivel. Haven't clicked since

He's just share blue, they aren't creative at all but just a bunch of pedos with keyboards

Anon5 makes these threads and instead of ignoring it they always try to shit it up, very counterproductive of them imo

Can someone sleep post me so I can start getting tired?

they bump and distract, the faggots

>Tsk Tsk
Where are your manners, young user?