Fresh REEEEEEEEE

fresh REEEEEEEEE

Wonder if the kids will think that when they start getting picked on and called Oreo's in school?

>website that shows niggers acting like violent subhumans saying they are equal with whites
Wew lad

>black guy smilling in a silly family photo instead of posturing like a thug with a staight face

why so mad, whitey

Why the FUCK are you posting this?

Libtards make these threads daily, we don't need anymore you fuckwit.

>WE ARE ALL ONE
>but the white ones need to pay for past wrongdoings 3% of their ancestors may have been a part of because maybe they didnt do enough and also also pay for the wrongdoings I perceive you do to me today, which, as far as possible, is the cause of every bad thing that happens to me

Let's be honest, white "men" are done. White women were made for black cock and our only purpose was to assist in bringing the two together. Now that white women have been united with their superior African suitors it's time for us to step aside and let the real men get to work.

((worldstar))

>Cum dumpsters(all women) and savages?

Come on OP, what is there to be mad about, are you living amongst the degenerate trash? Put your capital towards ai woman and artificial womb. the quicker we reduce our dependencies on those degenerates the better.

I wonder what black women feel about this. Very rare to see black women and white men being encouraged, the same black males that date white chicks then shout on the top of their lungs black pride and African pride. It's really weird

>wow her children look just like her!

KEEEK none of the kids look like her and will grow up hating her. Pay the toll

Look at the ages
He pumped them out so fast he still hasn't had time for a nigger moment
Maybe in a few years we will see her as single
Or he will be the 1% good black father

SAGE EITHER WAY FAGGOT SHILL

BURN COAL, PAY TOLL

Ikr? It's fucked up nobody in public will realized its her biological sons, they could think she adopted kids. You won't ever get remarks as "he looks just like you" or "the same eyes, hair etc".
Not even the father looks like their kids.

Why not promote it with white men impregnating black women? Oh because that would piss off the black male supremacists. White women being bred is OK though because that symbolizes conquest.

"We are all one" says the website known best for posting fights.

Saging for shariablue psy-op shillposting. Fake, gay, kys. This is a board for winners, not you.

>oldest girl doing a smug Pepe pose

Why don't we ever see these photos with WMAF? or AMHF? Or HMBF?

Why is it ALWAYS BMWF?