Why are Irish treated and viewed Inferior?

Why are Irish treated and viewed Inferior?

jealousy by the dark, swarthy anglo invaders

Their breath.

Loose and sloppy drinking culture, history of being easily invaded, Notorious lack of strong native leadershp and/or infastructure.

Take your pick

The Irish...

When you get taken over, you're inferior to your conquerors.

To my mind it seems Irish Americans are the whitest Americans

They lack Protestant work ethics. Also alcoholism. Although I am pretty sure the meme that they used to not be considered white in the US is not true. They were hated but white.

Protestantism is fucking gay

beacause they are

Nah Boston which is like the most "Irish" city all act like Blacks. Ulster Scots who lived in Ireland since like the 1600s are the poorest ethnic group, they all live in Appalachia and it is a ghetto with mountains.

Why are Irish women so perfect, lads?

I dont disagree. But he asked why and that is why

When I saw the thread that is the first word that came to mind. I cannot get my hair cut without getting complements on its color, and I'm a dude. Even Asians say "is that your real color" and just wet their pants looking at me.

Sorry mouse brown or nigger black haired people, red hair is fucking fun to have.

pic not related I guess

Potato niggers were indentured servants.

They were slaves.

>They lack Protestant work ethics.

That's because they're all fucking Catholics. Like the God damned Mexicans. Catholicism is just Jew-lite. And ruining this country right along with the Jews.

Fuck you, you fucking Papist. Go suck your Jew master's dick, faggot.

Your dedication to posting her every few minutes is astounding user.

Im aware. But marrying an Irish person did not break miscegenation laws

In the US at least: pretty sure it is because they flooded the labor market when they came in. They were considered "lower" than the English, here. And all of them were raging alcoholics (or not).

Who needs a soul when everyone is stroking your hair?

That is what I was saying. Anti-Catholic sentiment has always been pretty strong in America.

Go back to Ireland you stupid mick

>Why are Irish treated and viewed Inferior?
no, that's the English your thinking about

go rewrite the bible to fit your political agenda you soulless faggot

Nice feet. Need a closer look desu

Almost all the myths created into the so called "divide and conquer strategy against europids, were created by the anglos and their descendts in the new world, it's insane,. Whenever it suited them, they bash other euros, they did the same with the italians, the same with the germans, the same with iberians, the same with all other wihtes.

Jealousy
>inb4: muh pure Anglo blood n sheeit

Yeah, and the Anti-Catholic sentiment should forever be strong in America because it's fundamentally Anti-American and will destroy this country. Listen, the Catholics are not good. They're just Jews who pretend to be Christian.

No, I'm not joking. This country needs a Protestant revolution to kick the Jews and Catholics out of this country.

God damn it I fucking hate Catholic Jew faggots.

Post more of her feet you insufferable faggot

red&blonde hair>brown hair>normal black hair>black nigger hair

go ahead and keep worshiping a literal kike. stupid shit head.

CTRL F: "Irish conquests"

0 items returned......

is this true?

stop stalking drug addicted r9k girls

>Marina Ruy Barbosa
>brown eyes
>huehue
disgusting

Because irish are inferior animals and brutes.

Trust me, I'm half irish.

My mother's side of the family is all northern Italians and almost every male on that side has gotten rich (like literally millionaires) since they first arrived in the US in the 1920's.

My mother however, married an Irishman and now me and my sister are low-IQ fuck ups with none of the talent or intelligence that comes from the Italian genes and all of the mental illnesses and aggressiveness that comes from Irish genetics.

I hate being alive.

lol. What's the matter Cathoqueer? Worried? You've made a little headway on this board?

Hahahahahahaha. Fuck you, you Papist Jew pussy.

America is Protestant and will forever be Protestant. Cuck Europe all you want for all I care. Stay the fuck out of my country you Half Jew.

Fuck you.

no

I mean they tend to racemix the least.
Theyre literally the whitest group of Americans other than some Mormon nutjobs

>we didn't ban irish or catholics
you literally deserved to be bombed you protestant faggots
If you read a Protestant version of the Bible you are a materialist, revisionist, fake-Christian faggot.

Musta been a big truck.

I don't know, she looks crazy and you should never stick your dick in crazy

If I wanted to worship a literal kike I'd give penance to a disgusting Pope.

Good thing I'm an actual Christian instead of a Jew.

Because they're like mexicans with lighter skin pigment.

filled with potatos

Because potato niggers!

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Blaming your genetics is retarded. Nobody but you is responsible for you being a fuck up.
The Kenedy family is one of the most powerful families in the U.S and they are all micks.

Every Irish bitch I know is a coal burner. The only biracial kid produced by my generation was birthed by a Irish/Italian women. She of coarse refuses to live on the black side of town.

because they were the only ones with colonies that weren't absolute shit and they didn't want you fucking berbers ruining them.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

You've been so corrupted by the Catholics you literally haven't put two seconds of thought into your religion or Christianity itself. Listen, next time, after you're done swallowing your Priest's dick in that little room, begging him for forgiveness, ask him for a copy of the Bible and actually read the Gospel. You cumguzzling retard.

In a town full of blonde people, a redhead becomes a jew.

Most Irish in Boston are the working class (construction workers, electricians, carpenters exc.). The upper class is composed mainly of Anglos, Italians, and Jews.

Irish nowadays are less repulsive and disruptive than they were during the industrial revolution, but still not very clever or talented.

>I'm an actual Christian
>I believe a made-up revision of the Bible
>I simultaneously worship Jesus and practice a faith that considers the Gnostics heretical
wew lad. the mental gymnastics are real.

hows it like having such a heretical liberal pope that you have to obey?

Basically all of the talent and IQ in Ireland is clustered in a few pockets if the country. Notably South East Dublin. Anyone who lives outside of that their ancestors were either unable to come to Dublin and make it or else they were the eldest son and got the farm in which case they stayed. Ireland has a rural population and all of the IQ and other related factors that go with it.

The stereotype of Irish being violent is a bit overblown. In my experience if there's someone causing trouble in Dublin 9 times out of 10 it's a pole or a yank.

Maybe we fight when we go abroad more because the natives are soft cunts.

Red-headed women can be very beautiful. Red-headed men look soft and goofy as fuck.

I'll take one of your k-girls over some Irish tramp any day.

>Blaming your genetics is retarded. Nobody but you is responsible for you being a fuck up.

How new do you have to be to Sup Forums to not know how much genetics plays into someone's success/capabilities?

Do you honestly think everyone has an equal shot at things from birth and that some aren't born more intelligent/talented than other?

I'm not a fuck up per say, I'm working class, but compared to what my mothers family has achieved I am a peasant.

This. Irish backpackers are literal cancer.

>>I'm an actual Christian
Yup.
>>I believe a made-up revision of the Bible
lol. Do you even Constantinople?
>>I simultaneously worship Jesus and practice a faith that considers the Gnostics heretical
>wew lad. the mental gymnastics are real.
When I was young, I used to think the Catholics are retarded faggot cuck thing was a meme, but as I grew up I realized just how true it was.

Listen, pedo, if you want to be Catholic and live under monarchy and the Pope, go right ahead. I don't give a fuck. Just get the fuck out of America. You're ruining it. Leave. Be gone. You fucking smell. You're fucking pigs. Fuck off. Get out.

Like SA?
No, you're answer should, be: cause their colonies receipt millions of euros all over the place, and not a larger ratio of other continents, till mid xx century, bu america will end up like brazil.
btw berbers were explled out of iberia retard, Not even your country even existed

Anyone have that image of Irish arguing with Americans but it's actually two drunk people passed out in a bathroom stall covered in shit

shes not irish you dumb nog

It's probably just because they are catholic.

Keep on it, based Irish.

You're right everyone wants to be a souless ginger -- that's why you see so many on tv. Red headed males are weak sauce.

Get on my level gingerfag
>born with reddish brown hair
>falls out and Aryan golden blond hair grows in
>turns darker in adolescence (makes me look more masculine)
>have camo-like green eyes (rarest color-- excluding abnormalities)
>beard grows in red (revered in middle eastern culture)
Is it my duty to cuck some wives so as to spread my rare elite genes?

real soft

world record raw deadlift is held by a red head

Protestant work ethics is a meme, though.

they aren't

Because Irish culture(especially Catholic Irish culture) is incredibly toxic, borderline nigger-tier.
>tfw my ancestors were dirt poor Irish Catholics from Carlow
>tfw they moved to Australia, Canada and America, changed their names to Anglo names, assimilated into Anglo culture as much as possible and avoided having any contact with other Irish
>tfw within a generation they became wealthy, respected members of society
>tfw the members of my family that stayed in Ireland are still dirt poor fisherman
>tfw trying to relate to other Irish-Australians is like trying to relate to a gook or a Mexican

Stay mad

Ok so I guess the Germans are just genetically like right? oh wait...maybe your right

>makes no real arguments
>childish, uncreative cliche insults
>assumes im a catholic just because I'm shitting all over his German make-believe game

>22

Literal albino gorilla.

I get reddishbrown too. Auburn. All kinds of cute names. Girls cannot get enough of my hair. It's like an impossible color for them. One old lady, when I was a kid, literally said "You have beautiful hair, too bad God wasted it on a boy."

Anyway, if you're white by all means have children. I already have two.

because they suck

did they stop brushing their teeth too? thats about the most anglo things you can do besides 4 generations of inbreeding to get that distinct type of ugly that can only be described as "anglo"

Are Ulster-Scots actually Irish though?

Fucking idiot

I'm half and half Italian and Irish myself, and I do ok. Get a job, and read in their literary traditions. You can find genius in both. This "Irish are retarded" thing is a myth. If you're an idiot, it's your own fault.

Note the fact that the Kennedy's tried incredibly hard to assimilate into WASP culture tho, they even sent their kids to British boarding schools

Ulster-Scot here.

We hate the Irish and think they're degenerates. Once we left for America we never looked back.

>We didn't ban Irish people
>Liberal britbongs forget that they starved, imprisoned, and shot them for not wanting to be English

Fucking Anglo scum

Who the heck is this Irish lady?

There it is again. That classic retarded Catholic brain hard at work. "Hurr durr you must prove to us you're worthy even though we have given you no reason other than hurr durr we're Catholics."

Honestly, anyone who's white and Catholic in America isn't American. Honestly, they should probably just leave or kill themselves.

Thats what I thought. All those Presidents were Ulster-Scots.

I know one that comes around for vacation, she fucked me and all my brown friends and when she goes back to her husband she's all like OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH UR THE BEST HUSBAND lmao

Yeah, I realize that. I did say, however, that they looked soft. Same with men with really blonde hair. It doesn't look masculine. Especially on scrawny/normal fags.

It shouldn't come as a surprise that people who have been in a country for generations and are still identifiable as part of a separate ethnic group are going to be poor representations of their group.

No one who moves to America today to be a banker or accountant is going to live in an Irish ghetto in Boston are they?

The thing about successful Irish immigrants is they're undetectable like your family.

Also the people we send you are mostly trash. Sorry. They go there for construction farming or mining mostly. Most of the quality emigrants I know go to London or the continent. If someone is going all the way to Australia it's because they're not wanted anywhere closer.

All this Irish bullying is really sad to see.

hahahah yea thats why, fucking retarded monkey

Portuguese colonies: Brazil, Angola, Mozambique

British colonies: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the US originally.

wow it's almost like Iberian colonies are and always were shit holes??

>This "Irish are retarded" thing is a myth
not a myth, a concious attempt to paint the swathy anglos as the true whites...its pathetic.
average irishman:
>light hair
>pale skin
>blue eyes
>soothing tone of voice
average anglo:
>brown eyes
>swarthy, dark hair
>unattractive facial features
>weak jawlines
>awful teeth. literally the worst on the planet

Their obnoxious behavior.

I'll get there some day... I'm at the Church-going stage rn, found a really good Greek Orthodox Church in my area. Talking to a redhead qt as well. Will bulk up with the ironpill more in college.

Jesus christ. Culture>genetics, especially if we're only thinking about European stuff. Come on, blaming things on genetics is SJW tier. Own you faults; we all have them. Not one of us doesn't. But fuck sake man, to put it down to genetics is to deny the human animal's essential agency in the world. And that authoritarian-tier garbage

>the germans
kek

You should read on what the French and the British said about the Germans before they industrialized.

Also, you're thinking in dichotomies.

Old eternal Anglo propaganda tactic that worked
Globalists did the same thing to Dixie once the civil war ended, you're as likely to hear people shit on the Irish as you are people likening southerners to complete retards who are ignorant, poor, and fuck their cousins
Its just successful propaganda nothing more