(((They)) are hiding the Flat Earth Truth

Where's the curvature?

This picture proves that NASA and other space organizations have been lying to us and scamming us out of a vast amount of economic resources.

Geometrically, if you are on a ball, you are on top of it no matter where you are, and all surfaces curve away from you at an exponentially increasing rate. Yet this picture shows the horizon RISING to eye level, and if you were to look around in a panorama, from your perspective the earths surface would appear to rise up to the vanishing point where you couldn't see any further. That's the exactly opposite of what a sphere would do!

If you still want it to be round you have to argue that it can somehow be round yet flat at the same time. I don't care how big of a sphere you have of what kind of cross section you want to take of it. A tangent line is a tangent line.

Checkmate, ball earthers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4oT2EbDONs&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=I8ar7vDm-WA
youtube.com/watch?v=xdBR3tDXyVw
youtu.be/-RIBO7VB0VE
youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Vcvl0OeU
youtube.com/watch?v=ifx0Yx8vlrY
youtube.com/watch?v=AkujMTSFr9o
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would you see the curvature of the earth from only 1km high

Don't tell him too quickly, let him process it.

I'm convinced Flat Earthers are dumber than down syndrome people.

>tfw these people have never been in an airplane in their lives before

you're worse than a canadian

Why wouldn't you?

According to geometry and the supposed size of the earth, the curvature is supposed to be 8 inches per mile squared. How far away is the horizon or "vanishing point" in that photo? Hint: many miles.

That photo is taken from an airplane. There is no curvature visible from airplanes.

>globetard logic

Die Erde ist doch eine Scheibe, Hans.

Oh look a Shareblue thread meant to make Sup Forums look like a bunch of crazies.
I'm flattered your clients think we're a huge threat though.

And people accuse ME, a flat earther, of "wearing a tinfoil hat."

You should wear a tinfoil hat to make sure your brainwaves don't contaminate other people's heads.

triangle bitch

Flat earthers are the dumbest people ever. Fucking inferiority complex cunts.

So what becomes of the Bermuda "Triangle"?!?

The curvature is visible. And the photo is not even taken from the "top" of the basketball as if you were on the "top" of the fake ball earth.

Just ask yourself one thing. Just answer this.

What would you do if the earth really was flat? Would it change your life? Just think about it.

If the Earth is flat, how come you can't see distant mountain ranges and shit in that picture?

Because people can't see forever. There is a limit to how small of a thing our eyes can see (why don't you see bacteria?). Plus, air isn't perfectly opaque.

Ball earthers are the ones who foolishly believe we can see forever, with stars supposedly being six gorillion miles away.

Just because you can't see forever doesn't prove its a ball. Whether or not you can see something that is far away has nothing to do with the non-existent curvature.

But with a telescope you should be able to see far way much more easily. So why can't you climb to the top of a mountain and see mountains on the other side of the world with a telescope?

youtube.com/watch?v=S4oT2EbDONs&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=I8ar7vDm-WA
youtube.com/watch?v=xdBR3tDXyVw
youtu.be/-RIBO7VB0VE

Air is not completely transparent. You know how you can see straight through a glass of water, but a pool looks blue ish, and the ocean is so blue you can't see the bottom? Air is the same way, at large distances its is visibly opaque. Notice mountains get a grey or blue tinge at only a few miles, that color is actually the color of air

You will certainly be able to see much farther from the top of a mountain with a telescope. And you will definitely be able see things that should be "underneath" the supposed curve, and the expanse you look across will definitely look flat. But even that has a limit. Telescopes don't magnify to infinity times, and again, air is not perfectly clear, and so much light gets filtered/scattered by it over a great distance that its effectively opaque. The light doesn't reach your eyes.

Watch a boat "sail over" the supposed curve where you can "only see the mast," then take out binoculars and voila, the whole boat reappears. Wait for it to start to disappear again, take out your telescope... voila, its back!

Sure, but the same principle could be applied to numerous other technologies that are widely available. There's an entire electromagnetic spectrum and the atmosphere isn't opaque to all of them. If the Earth is flat, why don't we have mountain top communication towers that use line of sight microwaves or xrays or whatever to communicate with the other side of the planet?

I'm looking at the photo and I see a curve right at the horizon of the earth. What gives user?

You're so retarded you're disproving yourself.

Please, end your life.

There's no visible curvature ALONG the horizon in that picture because of the locality to Earth. The planet is large, much larger than you imagine. If you were to scale back a bit more, you'd start to see a slight curve.

As it is, mathematics is fun stuff.

Flat earth shit has got to be the dumbest psy op yet perpetrated.

Incinerating stacks of cash would be more productive.

SAGE

Look at a light fixture on the ceiling and stand on one side of the room. Now walk to the other side of the room and look at it again. Wow, the lamp is upside down now! Guess that proves the room you are in is a ball.

Plus, the moon rotates throughout like a wheel throughout throughout one night. Try actually observing it for once.

dude are you really that out of touch

You fell for a meme dip

>i don't understand how photons work, much less in a vacuum

I'm not a flat earthed, just explaining that even if the earth were flat you couldn't see Spain from the east coast with a normal telescope.

Most of this shit this guy talks about covers all that bull shit about how they lie and cover up the concept that the earth is flat. youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE&feature=youtu.be

>The earth is flat
>(((Nasa))) is a money jewing machine, that does nothing but produce """""Pictures"""" and """"Videos""" of the earth. And hasn't produce, nor have done anything relevant since the early 50s
>(((Nasa))) and the rest of the (((Space Programs))) Around the world have used this as a government beneficiary to steal money from the people
>There is a DOME/BARRIER around earth, and we are in a "snowglobe" of a planet

youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4 Skip to 1:21 to see the impact of the dome.

>The way plans travel, how many plans get lost, lose track of time.
>Shorter flight times then what you're being told. Due to the "Bee-lining" way of flying. The only reason you wait longer is to charge you more and have the illusion that you are traveling on a an orb, not a flat plane
>Why do you think they're called PLANES not ORBERTERES, OR ANYTHING ELSE
>The way the sun and moon hit our planet doesn't coincide with sightings, pictures, videos.
>RIGHT BELOW THE EQUATOR, is FATTER/WIDER "Like a pear" then it is to the actual equator.

>(((NASA))) Astronauts refuse to swear they went to the moon, even to the point of hostility

youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c

>(((NASA))) Astronauts go ape shit when called out that they're fucking liars.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Vcvl0OeU

>Neil Armstrong so strung out. Obviously unsure of what to say, almost like he has a gun to head.

youtube.com/watch?v=ifx0Yx8vlrY

then how does a telescope on earth see planets, thats an amazing amount of air before the atmoshpere ends. why doesnt that look blue. the atmosphere goes up for about 100km above sea level and we can see things past it. so with a telescope on the surface can we see another surface object 100km away

Perhaps, but you could bounce a laser off a mirror in Spain if the Earth were flat.

Earths radius 6371 km (from NASA themself)
Here is a handy chart showing the amount of drop each km/mile.

>Admiral "Richard E. Byrd" goes down as an "expedition" to "explore" Antartica.
>Admiral "Richard E. Byrd" comes back and says theirs a fucking globe over the earth.
>"OPERATION FISHBOWL" was a test to see if the there is infact, a dome, around the earth
>OPERATION """FISHBOWL"""" Look at a fishbowl, land, water, life, and a dome right over to keep everything in.
>Most nuclear blast consist of an impact point, followed by a "mushroom cloud" and rings followed by a vertical take off by said "mushroom cloud".
>"OPERATION FISHBOWL" concludes, that an impact was made, about some 75 miles (120 KM) above the earth.
>There blast was infact, and IMPACT blast, which instead of creating a mushrom cloud blast, That would have a pillar extending upwards.

As seen in the video
youtube.com/watch?v=AkujMTSFr9o

>No "mushroom cloud" is seen. A ball of light is seen in the middle.
>But for there to be no "Dome" The expolsion should have been a big ball of gleeming white light, all pushed together with no center. It should have been one big wave of light and no center piece.
>In the center is the "Impact point", and followed around it, is the rings, which in fact PUSH AWAY from the center. Much like an atom bomb. HIITING A SURFACE

>Their is a reason we haven't fully explored the "Antarctica". Completely Blocked off.
>It's the borders of the earth
>There has been a treaty since the late 1900s to not allow anyone in to "Antarctica"
>Out of all the millionairs, entrepreneurs, Philanthropists, etc NO ONE HAS TRIED TO EXPLORE OR DO ANYTHING WITH ANTARTICA.
>There is in fact, another side of earth we haven't seen, or (((They))) haven't told us.

The atmoaphere thins as you move up and what you're talking about is why observatories are generally at high elevations ie on top of mountains.

Explain seasons using the model

Ok but I saw the explanation for on Youtube. Here:

I e-mailed the company that makes this rocket and this is their explanation copied and pasted just for you to prove this accusation wrong. ( e-mail) Hi Shane
We had a cable wrapped around the rocket with weight on one end. We used a explosive charge to release the cable, the cable unwound like yoyo and stopped the rocket from spinning. We call it a D-Spin.
Ky Michaelson

> We know gravity exists because earth is a ball.

Holy shit.

Ever hear of gravitational lensing? I figured you flat earthers are such visuall thinkers you might need a visual aid to help you understand.

>(((They)) are hiding the Flat Earth Truth

to what possible end, you utter nincompoop?

If you want to prove the Earth is flat, simply hire a pilot to fly non stop across the world. If you hit a wall after you cross say asia or from the opposite end western NA, then the Earthj is flat. If not, well you went around.

Dude don't get them started. Flat Earthers don't believe in Gravity, so gravitational lensing is only an optical refraction, like a Glass of wine...

>"""gravitational lensing"""
>believing untestable and unobservable phenomena based on jewish number games has anything to do with reality

it hurts
I'm convinced all flat earthers are just trolls here to b8 people

What is the flat earth explanation for satellites?

fucking bullshit. Here's the same angle taken from google earth

>Yet this picture shows the horizon RISING to eye level
Thats not eye level. Thats from a fucking aeroplane.

Stop. Kill yourself immediately.

Checkmate, flat earth nigger.

well let me get my micro-calipers out to measure all of those 8 inch increments for every mile squared

This guy is North Korean. No wonder his missiles fail.

The curvature is right next to the truth that you're looking for. Wikileaks really shouldn't have to tell you that the earth is round. If it isn't? You might as well keep believing it is. If the earth isn't what most say it is, our perception would be severely traumatized. Many here already know the feeling, when you swallow the redpill and know what you're worth.

Yeah, back up a bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

Nobody wants you here, I said, you're unwanted. They only pretend to like you

You have a weird photoshopped version, original is pic related

Very tired, eyes are falling, I should really get some sleep

OMG NO CURVE!

>microcalipers
>for over 60 feet after only 10 miles

I can see you haven't thought this one through too hard, have you shlomo.

let's turn off our brain for a second and assume the Earth is flat.

Then how come, I can travel in a line around the world, and end up back at home?

Oh

Eye level of the observer you stupid fucking kangaroo shagger. Doesn't make a difference if you're in a plane or baloon or skydiving. The horizon will appear to be straight out in front of you. You will never have to look down to see the horizon, because we don't live on a ball.

Oh

Everyone who supposedly has done it was killed by them and replaced with a flash clone with implanted memories.

i can see curve tho nigger

Well then if the Earth is flat why is gravity pretty much the same everywhere on the surface of the planet.

That isn't how it would work if Earth wasn't roughly spherical.

why is flat earth making a comeback

I don't understand this meme.

To all the people that has BTFO OP with l your logic, he wont answer your points. Just consider it a win for ball earthers

I still think Flathearthers is either a CIA honeypot or the shittiest meme since Bogadoffs

>Where's the curvature?
What is a 25k mile circumference...

I shouldnt engage but dude. Are you aware of how small that mountainrange visible there is in comparison with all of earth? if it was curved that hard, Earth would be really fucking small

In 1934, on the occasion of his 79th birthday, Tesla denounced relativity theory as "a beggar wrapped in purple whom ignorant people take for a king" and "a mass of error and deceptive ideas violently opposed to the teachings of great men of science of the past and even to common sense... the theory wraps all these errors and fallacies and clothes them in magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors.... its exponents are very brilliant men, but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists. Not a single one of the relativity propositions has been proved."

>expecting to see curvature just from looking at the horizon

You think this is some sort of dwarf planet you cunts?

>"hurrrrr why would dwarves be planets"

Real fucking neato. Einstein said the atom couldn't be split.
Inb4 Einstein is a heeb

In your first picture, all you did was cut off a piece of a ball and say "look, it looks flat." I've seen people do this where they make cut flat slice of an orange and think it "proves" that living on a ball earth would look flat.

Try produce me a sequence of images like pic related with your ball. You won't be able to.

This debate could easily be settled. Hire a pilot to film a direct trajectory at a really high altitude nonstop around the world.

The he hits an "ice wall" as you guys claim, then the world will know nasa is full of shit. If he ends up going around the world then clearly the Earth is a ball.

Also if the Earth is flat, why do gps's work? You need to use general and special relativity for that to work. Relativity depends on newtonian physics working, which depends on the Earth revolving around a larger object like the sun.

I mean it really isn't that hard. Just fly a plane across the plane or the globe. If you hit ice wall or a dome then you know you're on a flat plane.

Im so confused

If there was no curvature then the horizon wouldn't lie over the ocean, you would be able to see other continents in the distance, you would be able see mount Everest from where Jesus is standing. C'mon.

globe tards BTFO

how will they ever recover?

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

How would that change anything? If the footage proved that the earth is round, then obviously the pilot was one of (((them))) and the footage was doctored or faked.

But I've flown to China easterly, westerly, and over the north pole. Balls real son

Point mass is a lie made to help sell the story. Gravity is the same everywhere on a flat plane.

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

I'm pretty sure this flat earth shit is a psyop, or confirmation that indeed there are tons of morons on this planet

how come I can look up and see the sun by that model it would be off in the distance

So hire 5 pilots to do it simultaneously and live stream it.

Make sure they're hired from flat earth groups, and the camera is not tampered with prior.

Simple. 5 Pilots would also be enough diversification so that the round earthers couldn't say the flat earthers tampered with it, since each pilot would have a more or less different trajectory.

How hollow? We dig pretty deep.

the earth is a hypercube and anyone who doesn't know that is fucking sheep being controlled by the liberal kike jew monsters

How come no one (not one person) has ever seen the edge if it is flat? Why is no one fallen off? Gravity pulls downwards, if earth is flat then nothing should stop anyone from falling off (and being pulled down).

Unless youre going to say it's a bowl shape, which isn't flat.

Hmm...wonder what the cop out here is..

this but unironically 9/11 and controlled demolition

"The Church says the Earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen its shadow on the Moon, for I have more faith in a shadow than in the Church." - Ferdinand Magellan

According to that gif it can't be day time on the Australian and Southern American continents at the same time, but that is demonstrably false.

It's completely hollow and we haven't dug deep at all. We've only dug a mere 12,262 metres down. That's not deep at all.

So like 15000meters thick crust?

extend the line the full way on the mount everast one you can see the curve on the end

This is right up my ally m8, where can I digest even more?

Aldebaran ? They using V r il tech?