You guys see the new Easter Trump hats up for pre-order?

You guys see the new Easter Trump hats up for pre-order?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mercer_(businessman)
reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/614q6k/eli5today_the_koch_brothers_offered_millions_of/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white text on faint colors.

wow...

>they're real
>people will buy them
Trump is milking you dumbasses for all you're worth. What's worse is that many of you realize it, yet you're so entranced by the MAGA fallacy that you don't fucking care.

God, Capitalism is amazing.

He's fulfilling all of his promises. I guess you're a dumbass to want to support people who keep promises.

>MAGA
>an ideology to make ones country great again
>fallacy

You're a fool, your mother is a harlot, and your father a wastrel.

Damnit :( got an original St. Patrick's Day one and now I gotta get another... ah well, money well spent! A hat and funds for 2020!

Yeah, I don't like pastels. But maybe they're selling them to women?

I got my Sup Forums hat, so I'm habby.

They're good hats for girls.

source on that vid, been looking for a long time

>stealth MAGA
You know, because liberals are so violent.

Is this for rizzle?

Because that treads a hilariously fine line between being a money changer at the temple and making it Merry Christmas again folks. That would be some right up against the line trolling I don't think normies would understand.

Appeasing grills? I'll stick with my meme hat.

Not these ones but I thought the other ones were pretty nice looking hats

same here, i got my red and green MAGA bros hats and thats all i need

I WANT MY GREEN CAP !!!! FUCKIN JEWS BUYING OUT WHOLE STOCK!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The most aesthetic yet. Must play slowed down Miami Vice theme while wearing.

very a e s t h e t i c

Nice hats for women I guess.

There needs to be another run of /ourhat/

The blue one's pretty nice. Class.

I have the hat, that letter is not real. I wish it was!

There won't be.

L I M I T E D
I
M
I
T
E
D

easter?

yet another bullshit slide thread

Look, pal, you've got exactly 30 seconds to show me the product or me and the buy money here will be doing business with the Colombians, instead.

>He's fulfilling all of his promises.
Hmm
>The Wallâ„¢ still a pipe dream
>Obamacare replacement plan (arguably worse than Obamacare) had to be delayed because no-one wants it as-is
>Lock her up? Nah mang
>Keep the muslims out? Courts say fuck you :^)
>Deport illegals? Only ones with criminal records.

I will give you that its only been like 70 days since he came into power, so obviously you can't expect all these things to happen in such a short span of time. That said, none of his proposals have gotten off the ground in any significant capacity.

Donny? It's me, Crockett. Get out of there, it's a setup! CNN blew your cover. They're working for Soros and Calderon!

>Puerto Rico
Speaking of milking dumbasses for all they're worth

Niggers and Jews, bad news!

>d to be

-The wall starts construction in June
-Trumpcare vote is tomorrow
-I agree she should have been locked up.
-Keep the muzzies out is being fought
-Thousands of illegals are being thrown out constantly.

You should pay closer attention.

f a s h w a v e

Top kek

Is it just me or does anyone want to lick those hats? I bet they taste like peeps and cadbury eggs.

TASP was created to put people like the bigot Mercer family out of politic en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mercer_(businessman)
and to abolished the free for all lobbyist law that allow unlimited
political contribution, give back the Country to people.
reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/614q6k/eli5today_the_koch_brothers_offered_millions_of/
And keep Russia out of America.

how long were those green MAGA hats on sale for? like 20 minutes?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I think it was at least a day or two. It was on my tentative list to buy one later that week, but then it was ogre.

fuck, when my retard friend told me about it I didn't realize it was a limited thing. Debating if I want to buy one of ebay but they are pricey as hell

I actually advised a bong to pony up for the intermediary costs and buy two even if they would be close to $100 each because invariably these would become a collector's item and he'd be able to sell the second one off down the road to make the whole thing into a profit.

I'm definitely keeping mine. Either going to give it to my kid or sell it when it's worth a bunch.

>Palewave Trump hats

About damn time.