Why is there no support for ourguy here?

Tommy Robinson = MLG Bong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRRIm8hYfBo
youtube.com/watch?v=G54TKESUoLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is a literal nazi

This.

Hope you have put your knives in the knife bin Brit.

>literal nazi

He's quite the opposite really

What is Jew Div? Jewish division?

You mean Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon? Mi5 controlled opposition I'm afraid.

EDL EXPOSED
youtube.com/watch?v=FRRIm8hYfBo

>mfw

>t. white, upper-middle class, gender studies student from 99% white rural community

Do some research on this guys life, you ignorant muzzie lover. He's spent his entire life on the front line of the shariah multi-culti enrichment in Luton. You have no fucking idea what he's been through.

>BNP

I work at bae systems and I'm from a working class family, don't be so racist dood

well they're controlled opposition now too.

Hes constantly retweeting fucking PJW too
fuck this guy

Everyone is controlled opposition, uh?

Right about islam but not about immigration in general.

God forbid anyone here actually understands what he's on about. So here ya go, blokes

youtube.com/watch?v=G54TKESUoLU

joe owens is superior

who?

>ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM
>i'm not rayciss
Fucking tired about cowards hiding behind meta-debating Islam which seems fine and Kosher to criticize. And every time there just must be an Israel flag involved, every-fucking-time.

>I-islam is good goys, don't criticize it, be retarded stormfags instead and accomplish nothing but your daughters wearing burqas and you feeling like a tough """redpilled""" guy

Don't play smart with some poor black and white fallacy you fat fucking monkey.

I don't give a fuck about either, and neither should you.

come back when Schlomo forces kosher food down your throat and yuro governments ignore moshe's gang of child rapists and their 1400 victims.

He's just a based guy who can defend himself, but he knows we got his back if the time comes