Redpill me on the Ironpill

Redpill me on the Ironpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

ironpill.imgur.com/
news.vice.com/story/iron-pill-is-a-self-help-comic-for-the-alt-right-starring-a-white-dude-with-ripped-abs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Have an Ironpill

Dumping comics

feminism

Chimp out

Fatties

lmao

if the red pill means understanding the true scope of the forces working against you, the iron pill is the understanding that you can directly influence your immediate circumstances enough to make a meaningful change in the quality of your life and the life of those you have the most intimate contact with- your tribe. You read to internalize knowledge, not do win debates. You exercise to become healthy and more useful to your tribe, not to fight in some culture war. you embrace adversity and shirk comfort, because somebody has to do these damn jobs. you sort yourself out, and with your newfound prowess you venture forth into a hostile world. You carve out a small plot to make your own, fighting nature and society, and you make this place and yourself a resource for your tribe.

whiteness

This is truth

>xenoestrogens
>to compensate, literally consume nothing

Dumb. If you're an effeminate bitch male you're stuck like it forever, and if you're lucky enough to retain some masculinity you're better off combating the emasculation through extensive exercise and lifting and super male vitality (unironic).

t. drink a shitload of milk, have stronk bones and muscle

Europa

>mary sue as fuck

user your killing me

volkisch awakening

volkisch 2

Existential crises leads to nihilism. Under nihilism, you come to realize that the world you live in is illogical, you don't have a reason to live, all the discoveries have been made, the maps charted, the world conquered and divvied up, and you are but a mere number on numerous federal registries whose purpose is slowly being made obsolete.

It is here that you have two choices--you can choose to become stuck where you are. You can dive into pure surrealism, become a Ginsberg, Kerouac, Breton, Baudelaire, and embrace the self-destructive behaviors that will nose-dive you into a place darker than Jung could even imagine. You might even go so far as to start killing people, because suicide evades you, and you're desperate to prove that life still has SOME meaning.

The alternative is to, unironically, "take the iron pill" (to use an easy-to-understand meme). Instead of trying to resist the world, you can undergo a metamorphosis that will allow you to wade through the sludge and filth of this world unscathed, following the best words Huxley ever gave us: "The only point in the universe you can be sure of changing is yourself." Exercise, eat right, read, study, learn, and find a purpose for yourself.

Conquer.

self-improvement is good for you bad for (((them)))
mental fitness is more important than physical but both are important
if you're mentally fit you can educate and convince people of the truth, and move people against ruinous ideologies like globalism
if you're physically fit you are naturally more confident and dominant
tie both knowledge and confidence/dominance together to make positive change in the world

volkisch 3 which is the last unfortunately

dubbz of truth

:^)

wouldn't this affect all males and not just white ones?

ech

who makes these lmao

D

These are the fucking worst.

Some anonymous author who vanished in 2015.

Full set is here
ironpill.imgur.com/

Vice did a cancerous article about it two months ago.

news.vice.com/story/iron-pill-is-a-self-help-comic-for-the-alt-right-starring-a-white-dude-with-ripped-abs

you know these get you permabanned, right?

REEEE

yep i got banned for 3 days for responding to one you may as well

Thanks for this post, I know this is actually 100% true and I've made a lot of effort in the past but I'm going to try for 100% cutting this shit out.

This really is the fucking reason for so much pathetic societal weirdness, especially in males.

where did iron brah go? will he ever come back?

Only when we need him.

:(

I really appreciate all the info guys. I like this line of thinking a lot. Thank you all.

this made me realize why all my beta gamer friends are now faggy feminist. they have been bluepilled by the marxist take over of video games.

It was a funny joke that took on a life of its own, and eventually incorporated some genuinely useful advice and speaking points into the humor, and compounded them into an easy to understamd and easy to access format. Its largely oversimplified and at times hyperbolic, but its funny and is an alright way to get little bits of stuff across here and there

Issue is, faggot who made them fell off the face of the earth a couple years back and nobody else ever took up the torch. Kinda neat overall, but really more of a humorous few comics wrapped around a central idea of sorting yourself out and then doing shit for your own people/community

it shouldnt be a line of thinking, its a line of ACTION. you see a lot of shit on these sites about "reclaiming masculinity" but all anyone does is fucking talk about books to read or ways to think. FUCK THAT.

if you want to really "take" the iron pill, you need to change the way you live. not by LARPing as a viking or spewing norse at SJW's, you need to live your life as a testament to your iron fucking will.
>start lifting
stronger people are more useful and generally harder to kill. you learn quickly that you have control over your body and your quality of life
>dont eat shit
same as above, and as a bonus you learn how to cook, which is a skill so fundamental to human development that you earn universal status by being passably skilled
>learn how to meditate
not for any stupid spiritual reason, but to learn how to not get caught up in the current of emotion and random though that impairs your ability to focus your attention on what you want to do

the next two are more personal preference, but I'll defend them
>take cold showers
being comfortable with discomfort is a huge advantage. start with a minute or so, and add time every day. your resilience will transfer to other forms of discomfort, and thats more valuable than any talent. that is HOW hard work beats talent, because you know how to fight through the suck.
>carry a flashlight
you will never be more aware of your utility to those around you than you will if you're the guy in a blackout with a flashlight.