Can I get a quick rundown on Barry Goldwater?

Can I get a quick rundown on Barry Goldwater?

>born in Arizona before it was a state
>outspoken against New Deal liberalism
>ruled Arizona with a aluminum fist

Feminist but white nationalist. Was accused of 'homosexual acts' in Maricopa in 1947. There's a reason why Hillary loved him.

digits confirm. Praise kek

He didn't court the dumb vote.

He was also one of (((them)))

>He was also one of (((them)))
So was he.

My dad goes on about Goldwater like he would have started a nuclear war because he wanted to nuke the Commies in Vietnam.

He would have saved the lives of thousands of American men if they had just nuked the peasants back to the stone age but NOOOOOOOO the left won.

Hippies like my dad ruined civilization.

Needs a "why didn't you let me stop it?" with a silhouette of Barry G over the jungles of Saigon

Represents what the Republican Party should've become instead of the spineless and unprincipled lot they are. I often wonder where the country would be now if he had won.

he looks like a clean shaved one eyed me, who was this guy?

>Represents what the Republican Party should've become instead of the spineless and unprincipled lot they are. I often wonder where the country would be now if he had won.

My dad says Trump is just like Goldwater so maybe the pendulum is swinging that way.

Nuking Vietnam wouldn't have accomplished anything and it would have normalized nuclear war, you unspeakably ignorant goblin spawn.

How can anyone even eke out the slightest justification for that interventionist Democrat nonsense? It didn't contain Soviet communism. Soviet communism fell on its own and would have without a fucking war in the jungles of southeast Asia. You idiot.

Moshe Dayan was an Israeli military leader and politician

The fact that Goldwater got btfo so badly began the shift of the Republican Party from hardline conservatism to spineless moderates.

kys you liberal faggot.

oh

well now..

If he had won, America would've been saved.
>No 1965 immigration act
>No welfare state
>No cultural enrichment due to not signing the 1964 civil rights bill
He should've called his campaign "Keep America great".

Trump doesn't have the principles Goldwater had. Your father sounds like a hippie faggot that literally starts shaking any time real leaders of men show show unflinching conviction.

He knew about the UFOs.

Goldwater did some cool shit but let us not forget he was a Jew (real name Goldwasser).

all of his good ideas came from Karl Hess

Just watch youtube videos of karl hess

That famous quote about liberty and and moderation was written by KARL HESS

He was ethnically Jewish but religious ly christian

Got fucked over by LBJ/Demoshits with a stupid fucking ad called Daisy Girl. Look it up. It's historical precedent at this point. Hillary Campaign even attempted to revive the add, in a last ditch hopeful effort to defeat Trump.

Was hilarious on Dean Martin's Roasts

> Implying Dewey, Eisenhower etc. were more conservative than Nixon, Reagan, etc

Religiously Christian Minschlings can be based

We should've elected him. No 1965 immigration act. No welfare state.

>all of his good ideas came from Karl Hess
Talk about a biography of autism.

*Mischling