RETAKE THE BLUE PILL

after being here for 7 years i still find the red pilling un for-filing and depressing, so much so ive been trying to find ways to take a blue pill again

>listening to 90s-2000s music about partying and nothing else

>watch game streams/ speed runs

>watch 70s,80s and 90s cartoons and shows

and so far every time i do it i feel happy and apart of me is restored.. till i remember what i already know and then its impossible to smile again

any other good ways to blue pill myself again?

>un for-filing
stopped reading there.

sage

tell me what in your life has changed nupol fag

You can't, the fact that you are making an effort to "blue-pill" yourself proves this.

In fact what you are doing will just pent up your depression until you snap and kill yourself.

Labotomy.

Ignorance is bliss, yes.

>Leid2Ojk
>Leid
That's the german word for suffer, how ironic

Remember, you're here forever.

If you want to feel happy again take up a new hobby you genuinely enjoy. That's the only way you'll ever gain happiness again, by becoming active in something that gives you joy. Go find it OP.

Morpheus told you there's no going back Nigger

Nostalgia is sad.

>un for-filling
kill yourself

i used to be happy though

this site has itself distorted any type of true left after the elections were on in america and britpol has turned into a hotbox of autism so no point even going there and any attempt to make a reasonable thread on politics and logic just spirals into retardation

i would but red pilling made my interests pointless due to the true of wasting my time

i wont lie it is but it still hits the heart strings that i want to hit

Oh! That's not the redpill. That's the /black/pill.

You're fucked!

Accept what is. At this moment this is how it is. By practicing non-resistance you will have more energy into directed action. Dont live in a mind-projected future or past. There is only pain in those thoughts.

Read The Power of Now & The Four Agreements.

has it gotten that bad, i dont even remember ever caring for the black pill logic

this must be the faint of every Sup Forums user

i,l give it a good read

This. You've fucked yourself over.
Not much else I can recommend, other than educating yourself and getting fit. Just become more active and take a break from this board or atleast minimize the time you spend here.

that's not what ironic means, that's a coincidence

I watched speedruns all the time, it's nice background noise for studying and sleeping

Maybe it's my autism speaking but after the shock and horror wore off, I've been much much happier since tahing the redpill.

The world makes so much more sense, and I understand that certain things I wanted are simply unattainable, just plain don't exist, and this freed me to look for other ways to fulfill myself.

OLDSCHOOL RUNESCAPE

holy shit thats exactly why i was watchin them it always worked better than pills

i know all of these things but apart of me cant let go because they once did exist or at least so in my mind and can be revived if we worked to making it real gain

did that alot and to be honest it wasting blue or red pilling it was just annoying fuck member worlds

Just watch Inuyasha and learn Japanese. Put yourself in the shoes of a weeb girl whose an adolescent with strong aspirations for living in Japan. Soon you will forget your own culture and redpills while exploring something entirely else.

too tempted to do something like this if it wasn't for the fact i still have abit of self respect left in me but im gona keep that option open same for a few other suggestions in here

fkn noob

im just gona come out and say this before the thread dies

thanks Sup Forums bros, its been a good 3 years since i seen this kinda bro tire behavior in a time of need

I got so tired of that stuff 2 years ago... until I found the red pills.... I've realized there's still much to fight for.

listen m8.... you can still relax, play some vidya, hang out with friends and party.... just never forget the mission and always balance it out with some self improvement

Fuck off, shills. There's no falling asleep on this train of redpills.

>listening to 90s-2000s music
>not listening to classical music
>not listening to traditional 80s metal
>not listening to 70s psychedelic rock

It's like you hate good music.

>watch game streams/ speed runs
>not playing games
>not enjoying the vast catalog of retro games via emulation for free
>WATCHING others play games
>NOT PLAYING games yourself

It's like you are a fucking cuck.

>watch 70s,80s and 90s cartoons and shows
>cartoons
>willingly subjecting yourself to western daytime TV animation
>not watching jew free foreign and domestic artisan kino
>watching TV shows instead

I bet you watch shitty shows too.

>not speaking English

Kys achmed

i dont have a mission anymore after i memed to hell out of the election and then boom that was it for me i just got so tired of it all and where im from in ireland its just a limbo of nothing happening but most part is a good thing but now i just dont know people

are you mentally retarded that was the point of me doing it I WANT TO BE BLUE PILLED! read before you act a total spastic

why do you even bother commenting your gona die alone like the rest of us

I've tried numerous times to go back to blissful ignorance. Sorry user, you just can't unring that bell. Once you know, you know. At best you'll get s few weeks where you push all that shit to the back of your mind and pretend like you've gone back to the way things used to be. But that shit will still be there, and it'll seep back into the forefront of your consciousness. Sorry user.

What was the point? Intentionally consuming the worst and cringiest media you can find? How does that not simply drive you mad? I only seek out the finest and most uncucked entertainment to lose myself in when I feel the need to do so.

Are you masochistic? Are you trying to feel better or trying to enjoy the pain? If you engage in escapism, why do it with extremely shitty media?

god this hurts to read

its not to lose myself from my mind but to lose myself from this grip, i want to rewrite my reality with one that will offer me happiness not keep trying to act like

>t. intellectual fag

Im trying to go backwards not halt and stay in a limbo or keep going just plain old back BACK do you get it cringy is the 90s i liked it we all did it was amazing and no one ever had a problem with it till it ended

I eventually found the best path is acceptance. Accept the way things are, stop desiring for things to be a way that they are not and can never be. Desiring, wishing for a different reality is painful and leads to suffering. Accept the world as it is, accept the truth, for it truly will set you free. You can then stop despairing for some imagined alternative and start living the best, most productive, and meaningful life that you can. That's what we need right now. Western men living virtuous, productive, fruitful lives, and doing so unapologetically. It's the most you and I can contribute as individuals.

Join the US military.

i've heard all of this before i keep thinking i knew the truth the red pills kept coming to the point that the original red pill was almost completely forgotten about, mine being the twin towers and this is my problem

its always the same old song and dance, the ball busting hardship and no pay off in the end (((they))) are gona burn any book that will tell about this place and we will still be written into the history books as the bad guys no matter what we do its fuckin hopeless for me, but thanks for the lift up i used to say what you've said to a few anons before when i was on the red pill train but now i cant exactly practice what i preach in this state of mind

Oh, so you can't into escapism. That's gotta suck.

And yeah, I do get that 90s are cringe pure. I grew up in that time and aside from video games and a few select movies, everything sucked in that decade. I fucking hated it.

Take the ORANGE pill and swallow Trump's penis.

well i liked it, it was amazing for me almost magical sorry you didn't like it but i loved it

were just gona have to disagree and leave it at that

Believe in God. In Jesus you will find true comfort.

Well user sounds like you're in a state of despair. I'm sorry, wish I could help. Lord knows I've been in the depths of it plenty myself. If it's any solace, just remember there are many of us out there, it all feels so lonely at times, but we're not alone. I hope you find some peace in whatever way you may, user.

Okay but why watch others play video games instead of playing yourself?

I tried that once, didn't work and I'm glad about it actually. Religion is the biggest crutch delusion for weak pussies there is. Everybody can feel good and hopeful when they are simple enough to believe in fairy tales of immortality and eternal justice.

thank bro, i will take solace from this and this is also why i stay away from drink, it wont be darker than anything you would wish apon your enemies

be there done that sorry user but moving on..

The way out of depression is to realize that it's a massive waste of time. It's nothing but mental masturbation and taking yourself too serious. If you have the time and energy to be depressed, you have no reason to be depressed because you're still having it way too easy and good for that.

why watch sports when you can play them yourself?

the word entertaining comes to mind

'would

sorry late over here so im abit tired and abit out of it

>why watch sports when you can play them yourself?
Because you suck at them? I don't know, I never watched sports.

I always got annoyed when being forced to sit on the couch and watch others play while waiting until it was my turn. I don't understand why people do this to themselves willingly and are able to enjoy it. I really can not comprehend it.

>i feel happy
bad move friendo