Australian Trolls BTFO

Find it difficult to tell when something on the internet is a joke? Maybe don't fly into an abusive rage.

17-year-old Shelley Floryd from Stockholm has been penning Facebook posts claiming "Australia is not real" and man, have they gone viral.

"It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace," she wrote in her original post on Tuesday. "All things you call 'proof' are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world.

"Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world." It's so obviously a joke, but it was definitely detailed enough to make a bunch of particularly patriotic Australians think that someone actually believes this.

Floryd said she's had her Facebook posts go viral before, but not to this scale. And certainly not to the extent in which people have taken it seriously.

"Most of the messages and reactions I've gotten have been negative. I've had thousands of people tell me I'm a c*nt, idiot, r*tard, waste of space and so on. I've read maybe a hundred death threats, and maybe a thousand more have told me they're going to beat me up," she said.

Despite this, the teenager hasn't taken her post down, and has also made subsequent posts referencing her "Australia isn't real" trope.

"I haven't put the posts to private because it's actually quite funny to see it have such a strong reaction, and even if I did people have still shared it around and screenshotted it. It's on the net forever," she said.
mashable.com/2017/03/23/australia-isnt-real-facebook-post/#Gkz3w4hTRuqf

Based Stockholm girl.

Such a strong woman.

Iam one of those Actors

G'day Mate

why are normie memes so shithouse?

I wish it wasn't real

Yeah, we're just a British/Chinese outpost, we don't really exist.
>trying to outmeme or outshitpost us

#IAMREAL

if you want Australians to be BTFO, just post this

Common guys, she LOVES Australians. She's a good Swede.

G'Day

She did manage to call you guys gay.

Of course it's a Swede. They're still in denial about being reverse colonized.

If Australia isn't real then immigrants can't come here. Checkmate.

I remember when an Aussie started this maymay on 4chinz, about America.

Time flies.

>Australia isn't real
Makes sense
I mean look at the animals that supposedly live there
Shit has to be made up

>How to make leftists squirm: State to them unequivocal, ironclad violent racial statistics.

So the only rebuttal some leftist braindamaged retarded can come up with against mean words online is "W-W-WELL YOU'RE NOT REAL!!"

Sounds like their ideologies.

why was there so much effort put into that post by a random swedish person with no connection on interest to the country

do they post on pol/int?

>a joke
It's not a joke though, Australia isn't real. Well at least we don't have to shut it down now because majority of people still believe it's real.

>cunt, idiot, retard
>death threats
Holy shit, this Muslim sucking thot doesn't know that she's just being talked to as if she's a normal Australian.
She obviously doesn't know how we talk to each other if she thinks being called a cunt is a death threat.

Shhh, they'll start wandering why they all disappeared if thats the case. Anyway have you cleaned the grinder today?

Fake country go away

>talking about stuff we're not allowed to talk about
I hope the redcoats send you to Tassie

Hoax country

>Says the increasingly nervous faggot who lives in a Somalian colony.
SWEDEN YES!

Don't be rude, we will have to send more *classified* over to your cuntry if you're gonna act like that.
Dear Lord not Tassie.
>he doesn't know

I feel like this is a parody of flat earth, but flat earth started as a parody of creationism, so it will be interesting to see how this ends up.

how to make the left angry - remind them niggers are wildlife and they will never be human, no matter how much non-nigger DNA is added

no matter how much water you add to shit water, it will still be shit water

>sweden forcing a meme

Back to the cuck shed, sven.

DELET THIS

good to see normies are upping up their banter and its working, just look at all the triggered Emucucks on this thread.

What's going here?

>tell them Australia isn't real

That's right it isn't.
So stay the fuck out, we don't exist and we're full.
Cunt.

Yes, Oz isn't real.

There's nothing here.

Fuck off, you can't fill something that doesn't exist.

wait the emus cucked the aussies after they won the war?

>tfw currently sitting on an emu egg

So are you saying that both Australia and Finland don't exist? That figures.

Fucking government has been lying to us for decades trying to tell us the myth of these countries, I'm so glad Trump is going to get rid of these phonies and expose the truth.

Shit meme

See thats why they say it's full so you don't see the servers that generate aussies

The truth is out; the last bastion of the white man was merely a mirage.

btw, don't bother investigating the lost land of Australia. Remember, there's nothing here and we're all actors :^)

Yeah cunt

Australia is not real. No need to come here because we don't exist. We can't be full because there isn't an Australia to begin with.
All sandniggers, poo in loos, chinks and normal niggers can just stay where they are.

Stick to the script Bazza. Jesus why you gotta act like a pork chop

>I was just pretending to be retarded

we should start spreading this as truth in BLM memes, they'll believe anything. Half those apes think the Earth is flat. Even the black people in Australia will question it and leave to a real place. The Australia can be the white homeland that doesn't actually exist. Mussies can take over Europe, they'll devolve into cavemen shortly after, and we live in peace.

New Zealand is also not real, especially if you are coming from China or India.

>leave to a real place
>leaf to a real place
>leaf to a leaf place
>leaf to leaf leaf place
>leaf leaf leaf leaf place
>leaf leaf leaf leaf leaf

Struth mate can't fault ya on that one

>
"It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace," she wrote in her original post on Tuesday. "All things you call 'proof' are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world.

"Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world." It's so obviously a joke, but it was definitely detailed enough to make a bunch of particularly patriotic Australians think that someone actually believes this.

at last i see

>Australians actually getting mad at this

Probably just a bunch of dumb wogs

secrets out. we had a good run

That fucking Swedish poster that keeps shitposting I fucking knew it.

Shelley Floryd you say ?

No it isn't.

ARCHIVE THIS SHIT
DO NOT GIVE CLICKBAIT VIEWS

She can't use commas for shit

they were trying to fix the road til this stupid truck driver interrupted the construction!

you aren't even real, fuck off.

THE CUNTS KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN

>All sandniggers, poo in loos, chinks and normal niggers can just stay where they are.
Don't say that, we need them to "come here". Anyway who was on the incinerator again?

If I'm not real then why am I so fucking hot?
Not existing is very sweaty.

It's true, all of it. This girl is not hoaxing.
If you think you are going to Australia on a holiday or for work or you are immigrating here, DO NOT GO. It is a Jewish trick, there is nothing here but an empty ocean and a seabed scattered with human remains.

I am a computer generated persona

>Most of the messages and reactions I've gotten have been negative. I've had thousands of people tell me I'm a c*nt, idiot, r*tard, waste of space and so on. I've read maybe a hundred death threats, and maybe a thousand more have told me they're going to beat me up," she said
>no one has yet
>because they don't exist.
everytime one of you ausfailbots makes an empty threat it proves her right.
check, mate, internet.