How do we fix this state?

Is it too far gone?

What state is that?

Maryland dude

Easily the ugliest shaped state. Gross. Also Baltimore is filled with nigs

too far gone

piece of liberal shit

unless we could get rid of montgomery county and baltimore city

100% serious, I have never heard of Maryland in my life. Is this a serious thing?

Someone explain why Maryland drivers drive so slowly in the left lane on 95. They do 55 and just sit there. Always MD tags

Everything about maryland sucks dick

And im from wv, so thats saying something

Moved to MD recently. There are several Trump supporters here, but mostly it's filled with liberal shills.

Why'd you move here?

Not a funny joke by any means. Not offensive or clever. I don't get where you're coming from here.

Dude chill, I legit didn't know what state that was.

Yes you did, WV.

Came here to study. Just outta HS, before this I was in Nairobi.

Learn to drive better, it's like the daytona 500 every day on I-495 but with more collisions.

Montgomery county 19 year olds in 9th ? Only in Maryland. Sad state used to be a great state of common sense and

its either bum fuck slow or lap record breaking fast with the Maryland drivers.

former Alexandrian

Liberal shit hole with high taxes and like 70%black population. Didn't they elect a bigger cuck than jeb?

lived there for three years. there is only one option. purge it with nuclear fire.

Needs to annex Delaware and DC. Until then, it's not a real state.

edit: Excellent flag, tho. Either #1 or #2 overall.

the flag is a circus tent pattern

Baltimore needs to be razed.

Start over from scratch.

Oh and drive all the rich bureaucrat faggots out of Montco.

Yes

Too many niggers, fats, and uglies

t. Marylander

>Not creating an Old Dominion Mid-Atlantic power bloc of DC,MD,VA,DW,WV.

We could rule the world. Or at least be relevant as Cali & Texas

Also this

Lets not even forget about the pretentious gooks, richer/better than thou liberal whites, and did I mention how everyone here is ugly both inside and out?

The Mexicans are literally the only thing that is salvagable, and that's saying something.

Nothing is worse than Cali

The blood of a thousand cuntifornians aren't worth an ounce of east coast blood.

Not saying I like califags but they have a disproportionate pull on our political and social culture in the United States. They only way to diminish their cuckery is to liberate Jefferson and increase OD's standing by our powers combined. Plus it will probably mean the Chesapeake won't be a toxic waste dump.

Pretentious shit vain materialistic superficial "people". The very definition of a normie. Should be purged off the earth.

Don't fix it. Shovle our prolbems into it. It's a lost cause.