HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT
HES REALLY GONNA GET IMPEACHED

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/03/23/politics/adam-schiff-trump-russia-grand-jury/index.html?sr=twCNN032417adam-schiff-trump-russia-grand-jury0531AMVODtopPhoto&linkId=35793402
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>possible

OH GOD NO WHY

This (((Schiff))) guy's face is so fucking punchable

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums BTFO

>possible

Meaning because they were under surveillance, it OBVIOUSLY has to be because they were guilty and NOT because Obama wanted to spy on his political enemies

There has possibly been evidence for months now. OP might possibly be straight.

>"Possible"
No, it's nothing.

The hilarious part is, Schiff is panicking, and the only reason he is saying this stuff is that he is finally realizing that he is Democrats' last hope of a Trump impeachment, and the objective truth is there is ZERO EVIDENCE of collusion between Trump and Russia.

Suck a big fucking dick, Democrats, and enjoy 8 years of us Republicans going balls deep in your hopes and dreams.

P.s. it feels good.

>possible
>trump associates

that one time spicer ate caviar

Well, if this news is coming from the most credible and reputable source in all of journalism, then it must be true. Drumpf BTFO

>possible
>trump associates
Really makes you think

drumpf is finished

what part of "8 years" do you faggots not understand?

Its "possible" that Rep. Adam Shiff is a pedophile.
I'm just saying

LOL BLUMPF IS DEFINITELY GOING DOWN.

U MAD YET DRUMPFLILUMPKINS?

> adam schiff

So, where was the whole lefty cry when Bush and Putin were playing ranch and cowboy?

not unless the dems take control of congress

Is this a hing now with CNN? They really baiting hopeful liberals into believing that Trump has ties with Russia for rating? If so thats pretty clever, but gets old after awhile and annoying.

OP POSSIBLY BTFO!

these threads don't get tiring at all

>noice

It's sad, liberals. Sad and so very awesome.

I listened to this guy read half the pissgate dossier at the hearing......AS EVIDENCE!

Trump is surely finished.

these shills are so goddamn annoying jesus christ

I'm mad you got your Mexican wife to draw the for you

okay, so assuming these Dems get their way - who the actual fuck do they expect to take over the presidency? Are they actually suggesting a repeat of the entire election? Or skipping the election all together, and shoehorning in Clinton? What are they actually trying to achieve, aside from burning everything to the ground?

Find a CNN article that involves trump and Russia that doesn't use the terms "maybe" possibly" or "could have"

that's a fucking great face

>"Secret sources may have said that there is possibly some possible evidence, possibly found by an alleged person about allegations of a possible Trump and Russia connection" says increasingly fake news company for the 100th time this year

>CNN
>Adam Shiff
>(((((Shiff))))))

LOL keep dreamin

I need a Hue to convey how pathetic this thread is.

Do you remember all those predictions with Hillary over 90% in all of them. Independent, buzzfeed, NYT's. I can't remember which site it was but they shit on Nate for giving Hillary "only" something like an 85% chance to win, they acted like he was pro-Trump. Nothing will come of this.

>(((schiff)))

a desperate counter narrative after the legitimate bombshell dropped by Nunes.

if he's referring to anyone, its Manafort. which is really funny considering he wasn't apart of the transition team. so they basically have nothing without hard evidence of an exchange of favors on tape.

This guy is not biased

it's happening / drumpf's bad days have started.

cnn.com/2017/03/23/politics/adam-schiff-trump-russia-grand-jury/index.html?sr=twCNN032417adam-schiff-trump-russia-grand-jury0531AMVODtopPhoto&linkId=35793402

Here is the video in question. I love how even CNN wasn't able to get him to admit that the evidence is more than circumstantial (because it's not). Also that his Charimen disputed his assertion that there is any new damning evidence. How the fuck do you have disagreements on evidence unless it's crystal clear? Regardless, Adam Schiff is known for his weasel words. Always watch what he says, because he dances around the issue to prop up his base. The guy is appealing to his base by proping up this Russian tie nonsense and trying to breath life into the Russian narrative by creating doubt here and there with weasel words. Watch his interview by Tucker Carlson to see just how he operates. Tucker calls him out on his bullshit.

>Obama flees to Tahiti
>Spying on Trump team has been confirmed
>CNN pushes "possibilities" as new

>says incredibly nervous meme for the 7,777,777 time this year

You shills really need some new content. Same picture every time, with similar text, it's no wonder many can figure out its you. Can I suggest not using the same photo? And many switch up the story too.

If it were to happen it would be Pence the VP. If he mysteriously died then I would be the head of the House Paul Ryan.

>Nunes gets a whistleblower to come forward and vindicates Trump's claims

>SHIT WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!!!
>UHHHHHHHHHHH WE GOT SOMETHING MAYBE TRUMP RUSSIA TRUMP RUSSIA

They're afraid.

soooo Obama broke the law so he could try get dirt on Trump and the best they have is that someone associated with Trump possibly colluded with someone who is a russian

that could just be Melania calling her dad for fuck sakes!

It would just mean Mike "Lightningrod the gaywads" Pence would take over.

Hi Shareblue! Gosh, it's so exhausing shitposting in all these threads! I'm getting so sleepy... I'm gonna take a nap. You should get some sleep too.

I'm just maxin relaxin in my bunker listening to the smashing pumpkins waiting for the world to blow up

dont mind me lads hope trump is right tho but idc I'm dead soon HAHA REEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Watch as they are baffled by the results of the next election. My sides will be done.

yeah, but I mean from the opposition's perspective - I can't imagine they'd want a Pence presidency either. Is there endgame to get Ryan into that position? Outside the rules of succession, what are the Dems actually DOING? Collapsing the entire government because they didn't get it precisely their way? Do they expect any kind of desirable outcome whatsoever if they pull that off? For themselves, I mean. I'm legitimately curious - because they're not making any strategical sense.

Ha. Brightened my evening. New maymay I dare saysay

>Adam Schiff
that's some twelfth-dimensional halma

>CNN
>Trump associates
>possible collusion

Fake news. Sad.

it doesn't make sense that the dems would want that either - what's their master plan? this whole thing's looking like destruction for destruction's sake, with no alternative laid out.

They are really butthurt they lost and are trying to delegitimize his Presidency. My mom voted for every democrat since she's been alive but not this time. They ramp everything up to an eleven and people are just getting tired of it.

But no, no democrat will be in charge if Trump were to get impeached.

Every month I have been hearing
"BREAKING: Possible evidence suggests ties between Donald Trump and Russia"
It's all jewish trickery

Tealeaves
Trump1

It was CIA shill

Obama went full Nixon and didn't find shit, you have nothing and your party is fucked.

Stupid question but it the left just making the russian story up because they just hate trump/are massive cunts or is there some actual evidence behind it?

CNN.... Fake

There's no evidence. It's all projection (Clinton sold 20% of US uranium to the Russians)

I think Schiff had shown his possibles in a grandstand speech with Comey.

Possible, may, indicated, implied, suspected, unanamed sources, senior officials, could have, might have, known associates.....this is all just made up bullshit. Sensational headline> Hypothetical and conjectured content > last line is always, at this time there is no evidence of collusion.

This isn't the first idiotic thing Adam Schiff has ever said.

Implying we're likely to believe anything on CNN

interesting - and I find it thoroughly baffling that they're failing to see how these actions are accelerating their own political demise faster than any Repub could ever hope to achieve solo. These tantrums, and the disorder and disarray they're causing, are decimating the credibility of the Dems. They appear to be staggeringly blind to their own image - or maybe they don't even care, and are in unabashed kamikaze / fuck everything mode. Either way, it's comically self destructive. They'll have to disband and rebrand from the ground up, and won't win any election for another 50 years if they keep this up. How are they not seeing this? Lunacy

Former Trump support here. Not gonna lie, it's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn.

But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy
get his hands on the nuclear codes.

They are digging themselves a hole.
When the smoke clears and the reality behind the hysteria is out their deceit will be forever memorialized on the internet for all to see.

>mfw they seriously didn't learn a fucking thing from the Election

Lying to your readers does nothing, CNN. You're supposed to tell the News, not pander

OP HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FAG NEWFRIEND

Man, he's fucking lived a long time with that disease. Isn't that a world record by now? Usually they don't even live to their 40's cause their bodies break down too fast.

But it's not just the president and Congress over here. It's also state governors and legislatures. It just gets to be a point where you get people trying to regulate every aspect of your life and it gets old and they get voted out.

Fag

Russian narrative is bullshit. Deep state tryna gape Trump and deflect allegations of illegal oil pipelines, Pizzagate, Syria, isis, and mass surveillance

Fake news is a term that was created immediately after a Pizzagate discovery, as indicated by google analytics

Once their only major narrative falls apart, we should prob take advantage of the vulnerability

I can't follow all of this shit anymore. I literally cannot trust anything I read anymore. This is on one side GUARANTEED CORRECT while the other side GUARANTEES they're correct. It gives me a goddamn headache. It's too much being involved in this horse shit.

schiff's source is literally the 35 page peepee fanfiction

beating democrats is like playing chess vs a mentally retarded bernie supporter

>u wanna get gaped u little faggot

"Trump is about to be exposed as a Russian plant" says increasingly nervous man for 1200th time this past 6 months

Former Trump support here. Not gonna lie, it's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn.

But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy
get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>Roger Stone did a interview on RT
>COLLUSION

>TRUMP TALKED TO RUSSIA
even if he did, so the fuck what? why would that be a problem?

same (((CNN))) article as all the other shill threads, sage

Voting trump was the biggest mistake of my life. He's the worst president we've had in at least 800 years and it's not going to get any better. You guys better pray he gets impeached. We gotta get the nuclear codes out of his hands.

You best catch yourself up than soldier and get back to memeing

You think others are gonna peel apart this deepstate nigger onion for you? Let's go

Could OP ((POSSIBLY)) BE A FAGGOT

POSSIBLY...

>thanks for correcting the record $0.01 has been deposited into your account

>>CNN pushes "possibilities" as new

The fuck? That's LITERALLY the exact same story they pushed months ago that came up with nothing.

"HE'S REALLY GONNA GET IMPEACHED!!!" says increasingly nervous figgity tranny for the 1,000th time

>peep this gape

>dubs
That gives you probably cause to investigate.
Them's the rules

Definitely an impartial, objective, unbiased guy there

Have fun brother

>GAPING NEWS:

He's saying it because he laid a trap for Nunes, having someone give him some shit to see what he would do with it. Nunes ran and spilled the beans, so now Schiff has evidence. Trump and co. were playing 4D tic-tac-toe while the dems were playing 36D chess.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

JESUS HAS NO BEEN REPLACED BY ISLAM.. WHY AREN'T YOU FULLY COVERED SHARE BLUE..

>replying to the most overspammed copypasta ever
enjoying your first 5 minutes on Sup Forums?

>CNN
Fuck off

U MUST BE ON CRACK

I hate my life.
I hate America.
Im glad trump is president.
I wish the media would die.

I wish you guys would lay these out better, you always find something compelling and blow it with infographics that are too much effort to navigate for the average Sup Forums autist

>possible
>CNN

(((Schiff))) is talking out of his ass like usual.