Lets settle this once and for all

I don't get it, what does the pink represent.

LITERALLY fix't

Why is Denmark and Ireland included in the Master Race? Pretty ridiculous that Ireland is included but Sweden isn't. Are you also telling me that Slovenians like Melania are not white, whiile Romanians are?
Your map sucks

>Poland
>Slovakia
>Hungary
>Greece
>Romania
>"White"

>Czechia
>"Masterrace"

Stupid ass fucking map. Why the fuck is Romania white when Moldova isn't? Why are western slavs white?

>Germanistan
>Masterrace

Desu please

>thread contains zero actual europeans

>estonia
>not white

are you fucking serious

Nice divide and conquer there schlomo

Can i understand why slav's aren't considered white if they share white genes and white traits, yet /pol considers Japanese women as honorary aryan white beauties?

I'm japanese and everytime i see this is makes me laugh so hard because i cannot tell the difference

Czechs but not Slovaks? I don't understand.

I disagree

"White" is an US invention. Whites are those europids who initially colonized North America, hence brits, irish and germans who consitute the vast majority of those are white while the rest aren't. Nobody but burgers operate in retarded "white", "black" and "asian" division.

Because slavs are niggerish in attitude and identity. Also, don't fool yourself - asian women and asians in general will never be honorary aryans. You are all too scrawny, loud, and generally impolite cunts for you ever to be recognized as an honorary "aryan".

LOL, being this butthurt about being a slav.

where can i buy a russian boyfriend in NYC?

Yeah but why do whites here work so hard to worship asian women? It's so cringe, and makes me feel so bad for white women. Every other week they have a i hate western women thread where all they do is shit on white women.

Why does /pol love asian women and shit on white women so much if they claim to be supporters of the white race

reality

>Albania
>Bosnia

Hello Mehmet

I'm just pointing out that other than US termins "white", "black" and "asian" bear no sense.
E.g. churkas are "white", arabs and indians can either be "white" or "asian" depending on a situation while ethiopians are "black" even though they're genetically closer to jews and armenians than to their neighboring niggers.

>Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Czech Rep. are master race, but Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium and Normandy aren't
>Finland is white but Estonia isn't
>Greece is white but Slovakia isn't

no ivan we know white when we see it. into the trash

doesn't matter if they were raped by turks

they're real ancestors and lands are white

But they're muslims

I mean, I know there are Catholics in Albania but they're a minority, same goes for the Catholics and Orthodox in Bosnia

You forgot to change sweden blue

What did Gobineau have to say about Argentina?

Why is Denmark master race while Netherlands isnt? Also add Scandinavia

religion =/= race

I don't care if they're hindus or uga booga witch doctors they still have European genes.

Spain and Portugal deserve more reverence because of how they obliterated the Natives in South America.

keep trying anglojew

>doesn't matter if they were raped by turks
>I don't care if they're hindus or uga booga witch doctors they still have European genes.

Which one is it? I prefer to take the more rational position that if the ethnic group originates or derives from Europe and practices a form of Christianity, then it is "white."

great thread

>starving potato fags
>master race

no

>one of these fucking threads again

>turkey and everything below it

Thank you papa Spain!

Shoot yourself fag

Yes, we're slavs so we're not white sorry

Here we go again, colonials trying to define anything in Europa. rotfl

oh look a leaf that doesn't know speak when spoken to

>britbongs
>master race
In the past, maybe.
>croats
>not white
Obvious bait. Sage.

>Ireland white
>but not Poland
Zabij siÄ™ czarnuchu

Anyone with majority European facial features, genetics, skin color and whatnot.
Basically anyone who can be considered a native.

Just majority? With the way genetics works, Obama might be 51% white.

And are Jews white?

> t. alberto barbosa

>alberto barbosa vs the reality

>estonia
>not white
This really boils my mongol blood.

well you sponge off the're dole

Why are there mediterraneans in wales?

Let's put it in simpler terms. If they look like your typical white person then they're probably white.
All native Europeans are white and if they look like a native European then they probably are. If they look like an ethnic group not native to the European continent then they're probably not white.

And yes, some Ashkenazis I would probably consider white.

A democratic definition then? So if every white person in a generation racemixed with negroids, then the next generation is fully white?

What makes Polish Slavs white but Belarussian Slavs niggers?
What makes Roma Romania and fucking Greece White but poor Latvia niggers?
Explain.

Jews are literally the master race.

>germany

>using 19th century map.

literally backward

>what is forensics
>what is causasoid, negroid, and mongoloid characteristics

Fixed.

>Finns
>White
NOT WHITE. Not part of your ''hurr huwhyte rice''. Also you're rotarded if you think the Dutch ain't ''''''master race'''''' but Czechs are. Based on your logic that Anglo-Germanic-Celtics are mustard reich.

The stupid cunt assumed Welsh people have strictly black hair (as opposed to fair brown or red like Irish, Scots, Picts and other Brythonic people) because they're Mediterranean. That's of course wrong, Welsh people just like black hair and light eyes, so they selected for it.

Idiots are really dumb about this. Many eastern Sicilian men have the same facial structures as low land Germans. No reason. It's just selective.

so you're grand-kids kek

I knew it.
We are not white.
Sup Forums was right again :^(

praise Isreal! Multiculturalism will save the west. We need more ethnic mixing!

Strayan cunt is right,dad is mostly Italian but has light brown hair/eyes, and has a German looking nose.

You know deep inside you're a failure.

Some of you are, but you're fucking mess in general, kind of like Americans.

Yup :^)
Now please go and clean the street, or pick cotton. I have shit to code for (((European))) masters.

>pastaniggers
>white
Ok buddy

Missclicked, sorry polishbro.
Gonna notify my wife she isn't white and we can't have our (((rare))) Anglo surname. She is going to be devastated.

Binland wtf, you'll soon be more white than Somal....I mean Sweden

Nah its just a Jewish trick.
Don't you see it?

Maybe because as an ex-USSR member moldova received a lot of fucking russians & ukrainians in their country.

That being said they're still white, even though one could argue that they behave like slavshits

Once again you fail to understand what I am trying to say. Anyone who is native to the European continent (like they've literally been there since they discovered fire) is white. And anyone native to another continent is most likely not.

Mixed do not really fit in any category.
But It's probably safe to call someone white if they're upwards to 90% native European.

Realize that actual whites are the smallest minority on this planet and need to be protected from future race mixing. Throwing half of Europe out because they don't look like an Aryan god is not helping us.

>slav
>human being

TOP KEK

>Irish
>Master Race

All it takes to be an Anglo is just to be inbred rape baby

Fun fact, the population of Ireland is about half of what it was before the famine. Golly!

Yeah it really looks like the (((Anglos))) and German cucks are "master race." lol

Interesting how all the blue areas don't have a muslim problem and the pink areas are being mass buttfucked by Jamal.

Activated almonds.

Wew, had no idea I am not white

thanks, I will rearrange my life accordingly

>master race
>kills whites and destroys culture

B-but senpai, i don't want to eat watermelons and drink cheap alcohol.

refugees run away from blue areas because they're poor as fuck

>Why is Denmark master race while Netherlands isnt?
because lowlanders are subhuman

>Also add Scandinavia
true.

>i don't want to drink cheap alcohol
>flag
what are your options, then?

good thing alcohol got more expensive here, h-heh

retards

I mainly drink Earl Grey, senpai desu.
It's tasty and I've been doing it since forever.
Please no bully.

>blue areas don't have a muslim problem

American geography.

Not to mention Bosnia is a majority Muslim nation.

France isn't white, nor is germany

I'd say it's pretty accurate.

>Austria
>master race

>Slovenia and Croatia
>not white

KEK
Austrians are 25% to 50% Slavs, thanks to Kaniola and Burgenlands

>millenia of quarrel between Europeans
It's truly sad to see the amount of divide between whites
on one hand it's what helped us progress to the pinnacle of the racial heirarchy, but at the cost of killing millions of our own

>an*me
Ubejsja

>hey shlomo!..kys

Njet!

Uh... I didn't read about any Russians getting run over and stabbed to death in moscow by muslims today, did you?

Most Anglos on this board are WE WUZ KANGZ dipshits. The British Empire is gone. They're moronic cucks now. London's mayor is a shitskin. That's not very master race.

Yeah... there is also this other thing going on in which "master race" Anglos (Sea Jews) are importing millions of Jamals, which seems really master-race to me.

lol when was this map made? Not in the last 10 years.