How can society stop women's vanity from destroying humanity?

How can society stop women's vanity from destroying humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-R1yBYDo0Wg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make them expendable.

Learn from Muslims.

Pic related.

Affordable sex dolls.
Cheating on a partner can result in jail time.
Prostitution legal.

Fap police are knocking

They don't get soon enough.

It is an inevitable cycle.

Women become whores and the downfall of humanity ensues.

Is that you, Kendrick?

No. I dont have a nigger name like kendrick

Convince men to be stern fathers once again. I'm not kidding. We've let moms and teachers raise our kids as they see fit. Dads roll their eyes and just let everything go.

How many dads have you seen just shrug when their daughter gets a slutty new dress, or some boy-crazy magazine? How about the dads that le their daughters act like total degenerates? They don't engage with their daughters. They've been convinced that they 'don't get it', and thus need to take a back seat so that the older women can 'fill them in'.

Ever notice how the best girls are daddy's girls? They love their dads and stay close with him well into their teens. For them, finding a boy is finding a man like their dad. They want a strong man who they can rely on, and they'll return unconditional love if you provide it. That's the perfect girl... And it's all because dad was caring, loving, and interactive.

If you have a daughter, get engaged. Don't let older women convince you that you don't get it, or you can't raise a girl.

Maybe that's why fags r trying to turn them into men. Maybe we're the bluepilled

That would have been just a great landscape picture. Fucking women

Get you father daughter fetish out of here.

He's sort of right tho. We're dealing w the consequences of dumb moms controlling everything

Fuck off he's right

Retard.

Go full allahu, and acid attack.

Digits and this is the correct answer.

Hey maybe we won't need Islam after all.

The hand.

Hah, see? There's another reason why fathers stay out of their daughters' lives. The feminine tendency to project sexual deviancy on any adult male.

Any good girl will tell you her first love was her father. That's the HEALTHY perspective on relationships a young girl ought to have - their first love can be mistaken for a platonic, paternal love. Sexuality isn't even a factor.

But no. Adult women get their hands on our little girls and immediately start pumping them full of ideas about men. They think they're doing them favors by 'liberating' them - saying that their cocklust is totally acceptable and normal. They'd rather turn on MTV and let the girls lust over some chocolate colored alpha with washboard abs. The women will tell young girls that it's healthy, and normal, and they should experiment and explore their sexuality. All bullshit.

And of course we know it's bullshit because we all know the best girls are daddy's girls. They fuck very few men, and they don't give their virginity to just anyone.

The best girl I ever had was a daddy's girl. She held out until her sophomore year in college. All the guys in highschool called her 'fort knox' because she wouldn't give it up. I fell in love with her because she was cute, naive, girly, and innocent. If you haven't loved a girl like that, then you are missing out.

Feminists, sluts, and edgy-wannabee-intellectual girls will scoff at them for being naive, innocent, prudish, etc. But they really see that beautiful purity and it makes them hate themselves for abandoning it. Daddy never cared, so they sought male attention wherever they could find it, however they could get it.

To a daddy's girl, male affection is no mystery. They don't go chasing after men, they know to let men chase after them. It's more dignified, and besides, they don't need just any man. They need a man who shows dedication like her father.

I love white women hate threads

This is my daily participation post. Hey western white girls if you are reading this, fuck you!

>t. finkel cohen goldberg

We've already let the cat out of the bag, it will take generations to undo what has been done to traditional families and relationships. The only thing that will reset this is a sever economic recession, or the total collapse of Western civilization.

The funny thing is, is that the most successful empires on Earth knew that giving women rights and allowing them to bask in their egos would destroy civilization. Look at the Greeks, the Romans, the Persians, towards the end of their empires. Rampant degeneracy, promiscuity, and, you guessed it, womens rights. Sound familiar?

youtube.com/watch?v=-R1yBYDo0Wg

This is correct but it's just one picture of the puzzle. Men have also had their testosterone absolutely shot because of (((their))) supply chains with everything we use from toothpaste to food. Men are literally chemically becoming more and more feminine. They are less aggressive and don't take control of the situation and stop their daughter from being degenerate.

I wish I knew, but women care more about their looks than their nations and homes and families.
They have 0 loyalty, and whatever loyalty they do have, is easily subverted
They're told that they're strong individuals for doing the most mundane of shit

I'm very sure that there are some good women out there but I'm too much of an insecure fag to talk to any tee hee

I wonder if she is cognizant of the reason why she gets to enjoy such a beautiful locale.

This is also the reason why birth rates have declined, because no man working 9 hours a day wants to deal with some insufferable cunt constantly making up for her pathetic career because (((gender studies))) only lead to starbucks. So they have to go even further overboard to justify their entire paradigm on life. They must have tattoos, they must have short hair, they must read certain authors and listen to certain music. Having a family is basic bitch stuff.

Second time I've gotten quads in 1 week and both comments were well thought out critiques of degeneracy. My last quads was on Monday and I was talking about how much full of shit modern art is.

Kek smiles upon thoughtful posts, user.

>I wish I knew, but women care more about their looks than their nations and homes and families.

because their attractiveness is their currency in this world, and that currency is good in every nation, every society, every government, and every time period.

if you're a woman, the smart money is on making yourself as attractive as possible, because it pays off. Always.

Also, yeah. I've noticed that a lot of women think their social value goes up because they can prove they're educated. Except at the end of the day, almost nobody likes an opinionated woman - especially not other women.

Almost every 'suuuper smart' woman I've ever known would be considered of middling intelligence among men. So, they're not going to impress most of us through that route. They just bought into the bullshit that fulfillment can be found by emulating men.

Go to any used book store and check out the catladies that run them. Well read, familiar with all the authors, able to talk all day about topics ranging from existentialism to romance novels... yet still lonely at 45, surrounded by cats, and utterly boring to be around.

My wife studied philosophy. She told me that she wished she'd never gone to college and wished she hadn't pursued that track in college. She went to a trade school to learn sewing and clothing design - a proper female career.

>How can society stop women's vanity from destroying humanity?
you children really need to get laid.
wtf?
i'm getting so tired of this shit.
ever since Sup Forums became the new Facebook all we get is tweens who hate mommy

More kek smiling on us.

People don't understand that they need a skill, a real skill. A fucking skill that is productive and marketable, something that people and businesses actually need. But they don't, they study bullshit and then graduate, but they hardly ever accept the fact that they are essentially useless to society, so they dive head first into even more bullshit. Those cat ladies are no different than the numale faggots walking around who look like Lenin and Stalin with beards and circle glasses wearing 1920s style suits desperately waiting for the fucking proletariat to rise up. Even though the fucking proletariat are mechanics and electricians and these numale bookworm faggots would by lynched in a second.

Hijabs

Here we go, more degenerate female cunt bringing everything back to sex.

>uhh you need to have sex because i disagree with you

>herp derp you prolly don't even have sex

> uhhh i have sex and u probably don't so i'm right

Canadians are fucking pathetic you degenerate scumbag

Problem is, there's constant lying by (((them))) as to which skills are valuable and marketable, or will be in the future.

only profanity can stop the insanity

I can see this being a problem but the issue i'm saying is pragmatism is not even used to start with. People """follow their dreams""" instead of thinking, wow what might make me successful. Most of the time if you attempt a career you think will be successful and work hard you will succeed. Only flukes and huge world changes effect his. Even then you should be able to reasonably adapt if something like that does happen. Just going straight for philosophy and gender studies is a fucking joke. Nobody fucking needs those degrees. If you want to be a philosopher go buy the fucking books yourself at the fucking library.