I hate my dumb drunk mom and in order to escape from this hell I drink...

I hate my dumb drunk mom and in order to escape from this hell I drink. I want to fix my life but if I stop drinking I will have no form of escapism and I don't trust anyone, so I will kill myself. Please, make use of my joke of a life by making me into a laughable character because I can tell you for sure that I am not going to be economically valuable. There is so much shit in this world that I cannot stand it. Tell me who to kill and I'll do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

selfauthoring.com/self-authoring-suite.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow man I am laughing, I guess my life has some value as a good joke.

How old? Move out, even into a cheap crappy place. Use ur hate against her drinking to stop urs

if your life is hell, then it can only get better from here

toast a mosque and take a handful of mudslime out with you, if you've got the guts.

I'm 20 and I'm a piece of shit. I'd live in my car if I had one, can't drive because of a brain tumor and seizures, you know your standard stuff, it's going to be months before I can get my license back. Doesn't matter, materialism is nothing. You can be a literal child sex slave and have everything you want materialistically, your life is still hell.

Right on.

Yeah you can get out of there and make your own way. Dude dont hate yourself so much! There is nobody, absolutely no one who is devoid of value. Life is sacred, man. Just hang in there! I got hooked on drugs again and I am currently in withdrawal and it sucks but you can get out of it.

become Muslim and force your mom to become Muslim

She will stop drinking and learn what modesty is. You will live for Allah and die when the time is right. Suicide is forbidden.

Why is that? Suppose as life goes on and you gain more experience and your brain fully develops, you know more. Then that just means I know a lot more about how bad this world is.

Oh I got guts.

you have a unique perspective OP
don't kill anyone though, pls

Life is sacred? Here I am wasting your time by acting like a depressed fool, a teenage girl. You should spend your time uncovering child sex rings or some shit like that.

What if they pedophiles? I'd kill them, like a dumb criminal stuck in prison, That's who I am, a dummy. So I might as well become a soldier and kill pedophiles.

You should try Lsd user it will help you with the alcohol addiction and will mostly help you with your escapism problem

It gets better senpai.
Bad feels are caused by many things
Go to /fit/ - it always helps

just drink man fuck it

The booze is making you think this way, you know that eh?

This "if I dont have booze I'll have nothing and I'll kill myself" bullshit is part and parcel of alcoholism. I suggest you do whatever it takes to get away from your mother if things are like you say.

Sober up and sort your head out. Don't be too arrogant to go to an AA meeting, thousands have suffered like you and it is very helpful to be with others who have been through the syruggle

Ever since high school I've wanted to kill bad people. But who is good and who is bad? My judgement is very fallible, I'm dumb.

Tried that before for a year, and here I am.

Probably from thinking bad thoughts. I do pullups, got myself a barn door back.

Oh I guess it is. My mom AND dad were both alcoholics. I suppose I will have to keep that in mind when I stop, that plan S is really a bad idea.

RELAX
E
L
A
X

>like a dumb criminal stuck in prison, That's who I am, a dummy. So I might as well become a soldier and kill pedophiles.
nah, you're just drunk fag
If you wanna do anything worthwhile in this life, quit drinking

Ive been posting the finders shit all day here on pol. I dont know what else I can do to fight the pedophocracy. they need to be executed.

Except picture this, I got mental issues. I am a complete narcissist. And I hate narcissists, hate myself too. And I remain conscientious about how narcissistic I am. It goes to a completely insane level, where if I am watching a youtube video I will think that the person is referencing me personally. I had problems with social anxiety, and my theory is that it is a form of narcissism. You think people hate you, but in reality they are hardly thinking about you.

Yeah I'm relaxed, I don't get anxiety problems.

I got more problems than drinking though. Then suppose I fix my problems, what of the problems of society? I'd rather die while killing some of the people who cause problems, like pedophiles.

If you got a plan I'm in.

i quit drinking on inauguration day. i'm sorry your mom drinks but you should quit lad.

>But who is good and who is bad? My judgement is very fallible, I'm dumb.
exactly, that's why murder is wrong...
Anyhow, prison is more punishing than death. Deprivation of liberty is worse than death.

AA works I know a total fucking retard who's making 100$ an hour now and off the booze/drugs completely

Resist the booze man, if you can't get help to. It helps with moodiness and declouds judgement

>where if I am watching a youtube video I will think that the person is referencing me personally.

Sounds like something a little bit different from narcissism. Ever been to a shrink or anything?

>what of the problems of society?
Society is pretty good round where i live, beautiful white Australia lol
It's nicer outside than online

schizo

Brother- don't do anything stupid. Drinking makes not doing stupid things pretty hard. You need to get some perspective. It sounds like your head is in the "weeds" and you can't see the forest that you are in. Sup Forums and most of the internet is a dodgy place to throw out a cry for help. Remember; everybody has battles they deal with - some a hell of a lot harder than yours or mine.

I could probably stab pedophiles in prison though. Join the Aryan union. Get my swastika tattoo forcibly placed on my chest, might get aids from the dirty needle.

But they are pieces of shit. My sister went through the same thing, she had a journal that looked edgy and fake as hell. Said "Help me" on it. Looked like edgy crap. In reality she's a piece of shit who was too busy partying instead of working hard in college. So she creates this work of art to excuse her bad decisions.

I know that already, do it anyways. I think I am going to stop tomorrow, we'll see. I'll have to keep in mind that the withdrawal is going to be a bitch, and to take it easy. Don't have to worry about pedophiles and social decay until I fix my own shit.

I'm going to go.

I hear that social media makes you depressed.

I watch videos of retards who kill themselves over women, why would I kill myself over a bottle? It's this society that I'm really worried about.

My mom is a drunk too, she drinks 7 days a fucking week, passing out drunk 1-2 of them. Shes probably drunk right now. When we convinced her to lay down on the couch instead of just resting her head on the fucking kitchen counter, we were actually glad we made progress. It was only a matter of time before she would fall over while sleeping and wind up in a wheelchair.

I moved out. I don't deal with it anymore. I don't drink at all, I don't do drugs, and I have no desire to because I have seen how fucking degenerate it can be.

You have a choice between using your parents as an example of how to live or HOW NOT TO LIVE and you have been blessed with a textbook example of why you should not be drinking, yet you have not learned your lesson yet. I know you see the dots, its time to connect them.

Escapism is not a good option, but if you must escape into something that doesn't have a negative health impact on you. Spend at least a little time each day bettering yourself, whether that is physically, mentally, or etc. If you grow at just 1% per day, the benefits over time will be incredible, and making a 1% gain is not THAT difficult.

Start with this: cut back on the drinking to only weekends, drive for uber to make some money when you have spare time, and get some sort of exercise during the week. It doesnt have to be running, you can just walk, or do a few simple lifts.

If you have some money, maybe learn a martial art like Brazillian Jiu Jitsu. That counts as exercise, growth, and you will meet other people interested in bettering themselves not getting drunk and passing out.

>I had problems with social anxiety, and my theory is that it is a form of narcissism. You think people hate you, but in reality they are hardly thinking about you.

Depends on who you are. I used to post on SAS forums and most people who think this stick out like a sore thumb. They are oblivious to the reality that they stick out to a ratio of about 1 in 100,000. Some even more. Social skills are real. If you arent normal that is real. Ive seen people listen to others sadistically tell them to ignore it while being insanely reckless. You can get killed like that. You dont fuck around with a situation like that. Especially these days.

>I'm going to go

That's good to hear user. I guarantee you can get to a more stable place. If you're experiencing psychosis like you say, they should be able to cut that down with medication.

Don't do anything stupid, you can look back on this chaotic state one day from a place of mental peace and clarity. Godspeed user.

liquor is your only hope user. you cannot change your fate, you must dive into the sweet juices like you were diving for gold in the olympic games. a good alcoholic can never stop drinking and if you dont stop drinking you wont have to escape anything. maybe even slam a few irish car bombs back with mom and have a blast..it is your destiny

Whoever you choose, DO NOT let it be Eric Schmidt! That could derail google's plans for our glorious techno-utopia

Society is something that you can effect in your world. If drunken degeneracy is good for society - start with yourself. Hold yourself to a higher standard- same thing for your friends. Sucks about your mom; but hold her accountable, too. Be glad you still have her; mine died from drugs when I was just a little boy.
"Be the change you want to see in the world" = Gahndi

The living hell gets better the older you get. Life doesn't get any less painful, but you get better at taking the pain. It doesn't seem like it now, but you will get better. Just hang in a little longer and you'll see.

selfauthoring.com/self-authoring-suite.html
try this and if it doesn't work well just keep drinking

Alright thanks guys. Anymore advice will be stored in my brain and I'll keep the link for the archive in anyone wants to post anything else, I would really appreciate pertinent information. Can't reply to everyone.

>Tell me who to kill and I'll do it.

Zuckerberg

Kill some random low level politician that does not have a protection detail. However for some proper advice from a fellow drinker. I took a bunch of marbles and each one represents one drink (not one unit). Each time I drink I move them from one cup to another. I then limit the amount of drinks I have in a month. Start off with as many marbles as you think is normal for you and only lower them when you think it is going to stick. The action of doing this helps imprint in your mind daily that you want to stop. Not that I have stopped but I am much healthier than I was.
As for your mum look after her as much as you can. My friend had similar problems and her dad was not found for ten days after he died at home. The body was taken away by police but the maggots remained and the whole floor needed replacing. Not a nice job for anyone let alone a close family member. He was also a boozer.

:)

chequed -

yo man eating marbles isn't going to help me, even a drunk fool knows that. Funny though. To know about your low IQ and the bell curve at the same time, hell, why not eat marbles.

kill your ego, then you'll be free to do as you please. go out there and be an anarchist or a libertine. live life on your own terms nigger, or if u wanna die do that. dont kill anyone either thats just pitiful

My ego is nothing, everything I say is copied from someone else.

Why can't you just move out? That's what most people do, even when they have OK relations with the parents.

Sure, you'll have to live in a shitty neighbourhood and room to begin with, but at least you may be able to go somewhere from there.

How about having a shitty van? Oh wait, the DMV revoked my license because I am prone to seizures now. I'm not even allowed to live in a van because of our society. I have to get a job and pay medical bills to afford for my keppra, which I can't do without my brother giving me a ride to target at the same hours that he works. Fuck, maybe I should live in a fucking giant urn and masturbate in public. I am valuable though, people like Diogenes were interesting.

Kill your drinking habit.

No alcohol here since...um, july 27, 2016. Good lluck, laddie

On second thoughts I suggest a large bottle of gin and some sleeping tablets.

As for IQ is it well known that people who enjoy booze too much have high intelligence. I worry that maybe you have confused alcohol for fizzy pop.

Thanks, kek wills it. I'm still insane though.

My mom tried sleeping pills and alcohol, she ended up sleepwalking and crashing her car. My dad flipped out, started yelling a lot and really made my heart rate go up, stressing me out. Then as time went on I hated humanity because of retards like my mother and father. Dumb mother insane father. He is not biologically related to me, thank the gods, because he is a moron.

If driving is simply not going to be possible, then you need to move somewhere with decent public transportation and take the bus/train to work.

Get as many roomates as you can, it will make rent and other bills as cheap as possible. Lucky you, nobody could possibly be as obnoxious as a drunk mom, so even the worst of roomates will be an upgrade over your current situation.

Maybe also start a blog and post pictures of degenerates you come across on the train. Its much less disgusting sitting next to a homeless man with shit in his pants when you earn a few shekels off that creepshot you took while he was shouting at himself.

These days I hate humanity because we got pedophiles and no one does anything about it. etc, more problems than that even.

How do I earn money off of these degenerates in a degenerate society?

If youre the type of person who constantly in a state of existential crisis it might help to find a solution through mental stability. find your inner tyler durden, find enlightenment, philosophy...find nirvana. how could you leave not knowing your full potential, your true self, beyond the bullshit that fogs up this world? Live your life pussssay

jews. blacks. muslims.
atta boy

I have Stefan Molyneux man, okay so it has nothing to do with philosophy.

is that the guy that posts comments in his videos pretending to be admiring fans? is this bait or are u unaware that he is a narcissistic hack?

Everyone knows that joke, "oh I forgot to change accounts!", need to stop being autistic. Try alcohol, it cures autism.

anyone of a high ranking that will bring upon a shit storm

Just keep drinking and eventually you'll drink yourself out and realize that, too, is pointless and does nothing to make you happier. You're on the right track. When you run out of ways to manufacture fake happiness, you'll be forced to actually do things that make you happy.

As for me? I've started collecting tea mugs of anime characters holding mugs. Perhaps you too, will find your calling.

I don't know user, I like the suicide bomb some pedophiles plan better than this shit, I happen to know that collectors are living a losers (and cowardice) life and you might as well die doing something good for humanity as a whole. Sober me would not like being a collector of shit. Even collecting women's panties which smell good, which I could masturbate too, would not be as good as being actually useful.

id disagree considering it hasn't cured you or your mother. also thats not the joke, the joke is that he did that and faggots like you still take him seriously

>Muslim tier terror plot

Yeah, lol, okay, you can't even do terrorism the proper way can you? If you are going to be a terrorist, don't half ass it. No one is even scared of suicide bombers.

Don't mock my mugs just because your life has failed. My mugs are great!

Fuck you shitposer, you don't care about my thread. Pic related, I'm going to impregnate her then go die for some good cause.Now I will be dead and someone will think they are worthy of fucking her, but they don't got a 7.5 inch cock like I do. I'll have her STRETCHED out and you will have a loose pussy and butthole to deal with.

It's irony, CIA don't investigate ironic people like me.

Have you ever tried doing sports?

Helped me fix my life

Are you asian?

No I'm a cuck Swede unfortunately. And the thing about Swedes is that they want to die and have sex. They are not like good Anglos. That is why they go out on viking raid and die, Survivors kidnap and rape women and take loot back to their wives. That is why they invite migrants into their country which is a suicidal act. They are a suicidal inferior race. So fucking tell me who to kill and I will do it, want to die. Nihilism, not in edgy way, but if you are going to kill yourself you might as well do some good people some good deeds. Nords are a failed race. Good body, good penis size, bad brains.

OP , normally I'd give you the obligatory "kys cuck" but I'm feeling quite cheerful today.

Kill your mom first, and then kys, cuck. Kek wills it.

Just kidding... stop drinking and stop fapping. Get away from that shithole and find a hobby.

When is fascist society? I'd die for it. So many bad suicidal brains who would die for it. Where is it?

Give buy me games on steam please

Grow some fucking balls man, only pussies give up when they are surrounded by scum.

I have no money. I'd spend it on firearms once I am 21 anyways. Who are you? Spend money on your games... get a minimum wage job loser. Buy games yourself.

Take out a rich liberal media jew, the more intelligent and marxist the better.

We all got balls, questions is, are you willing to get then blown off for a good cause? Are you willing to get set on fire and tossed in a dumpster for a good cause?

I wouldn't sell my soul for money, rather live in a pot in the side of then road, homeless loser.

Move to the states and join the services if you want to kill muslimes or at serial kill alot of them. Youre more valuable alive.

kill Muslims for the state, you got to be kidding me, How about elite pedophiles who buy and sell PEOPLE. People give birth to chiredn and sell them to rich people who pimp out the children. no one cares, no one knows. They play videogames instead. God allows this to happen? We need suicidal soldiers to take care of this problem.

give your mom acid everyday , boom , problem solved . then use her as bait to kidnap bill clinton