What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4185104/Fake-news-did-NOT-sway-election-study-shows.html
news.stanford.edu/2017/01/18/stanford-study-examines-fake-news-2016-presidential-election/
web.stanford.edu/~gentzkow/research/fakenews.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO
OTHER
WORD

He meant he's just dead set on this civil war going hot

>"It must be actual treason because I really, really hate Drumpf and don't want him to be president."

Imagine being a liberal and being this butthurt about losing power.

The butthurt is so intense they are willing to drag the country to near collapse and possible civil war.

liberals are learning to shitpost.

>George W Bush's ethics lawyer

yeah, I should take what he says seriously

>being a liberal while the right is in power means you have somebody to legally hate
>being a liberal while liberals are in power means you can only hate yourself

If the guy from was hired by Obama/IC then yes, I'd say that's treason.

If the shit about to come out about the use of the IC against political opponents is true and damaging, expect more of this kind of thing. This is desperation.

Is there any reason to think he is connected to Obama?

She may have won after all

Instead of posting Pepes, Liberals are reposting "Trump is a Russian spy" clickbait titles to convince normies, who only read titles that "Idk much for politics, but from what I've "read" Drum/ph is bad, bery bad for Amerika!."
I mean it's nice that at least they are trying to fight the right-wing meme squads, but people who actually read articles with words like "may" "arguably" "under investigation" "according to" constantly will get the sense that there is no real proof.
Sad!

>no other word
fake news comes to mind

so what was it, bots making comments on Breitbart's Disqus comments section?

I've seen some evidence of that about a year ago.

Don't worry, if they try anything the JSOC will just shoot them all in the back of the head.

Mattis knows who all the traitors are.

Means he doesn't know what the definition of "treason" is.

This right here is part of the way russia "hacked" this election and disseminated misinformation through things like breitbart, infowars, and random macedonian websites like conservativechristiandaily dot com or some shit with titles like "OFFICIAL: FBI TO INDICT CLINTON OVER TAX FRAUD" or "FBI TO ISSUE WARRANT OVER CLINTON ARMS SALES" that would catch my 50+ year old parents' eyes on kikebook and be repeated by overweight war veterans on rascal scooters at my local supermarket.

Working for the sworn enemy against your own government is, by definition, treason.

These people were all working for FSB (ex-KGB), therefore they are traitors.

C h e c k e d

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FAKE

Breitbart doesn't need any extra motivation to hate Hillary. And they've always been neocon-ish and always talked tough on Russia.

Found the Clinton Serbiaslav

liberals don't even know what treason is

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

*a wild serbcuck hillshill appears*

How can it be a civil war if one side made it illegal for themselves to own guns?

its not butthurt (yet).

its a fear of prison or execution for actual treason.

"accuse others of what you are doing yourself"

>Accusing news sites of treason
Good thing the first amendment exists for this very situation

They've been talking about """evidence""" of Russian something something collusion something treason something for months now.

Psychological Projection
You can bet THEY are the ines going to be charged with treason

>FBI opposes Trump.
>NSA supports Trump.
Dis gonna be gud

That's not Russia; that's just click bait.

that betraying his country is NOT freedom of expression
if proofs of collusion, and proofs of intend to divulgate false information in order to benefit to a foreign entity, are found, and indictment could come
If proofs of a strategical collusion between media outlets and foreign entities, or strategical collusion between medias entities, is found, an indictment could come
If that collusion is proven true and if that collusion's purpose was to undermine democracy, that to benefit to a foreign entity, an indictment could come

The Democrats are still in pure shock and disbelief that a grassroots, completely organic, unfunded, voluntary meme-driven force could rise up from the deepest bowels of the internet and change the course of history while they have to actually find philanthropists to fund SJWs to do paid trolling which doesn't even work.

>kike enabler Richard W Painter
>He was the chief White House ethics lawyer in the George W. Bush

Note the shill stopped mentioning he is a kike shill that is the "GWB eithics lawyer"

is this a joke? Anyone who has even bought into this narrative, even in the very slightest, is STILL cucked by the corporate media, even at this point. Pic related

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4185104/Fake-news-did-NOT-sway-election-study-shows.html

the US Constitution was written to protect the coherence of the Nation
The Constitution shall not be used to destroy it
If the Feds find that 'some' used personal liberties and freedom of expression, to undermine the US, that to benefit to foreign interests, there might be mayhem

You'd have to prove a few things but one important one is proving it benefits a foreign power. Trump reopening coal mines here is a detriment to Russia

Part of the hysteria that's extra ridiculous is the idea that trying to make a better peace pact or doing anything in coordination with Russia at all is to our detriment and in Russia's benefit. Doing things to benefit both the US and Russia would be a good thing for all. Russia has literally no choice or option to be expansionist. Any area they march on without the complicated scenario that Crimea had would be an instant act of war against all of Europe and the US and parts of Asia, possibly including India. It would be an instant game over and they know that. The 'big bad scary Russian bear' is fake propaganda

Part, that's why i said PART of the way russia "hacked" the election. Also...only 8% can go a long way, taking that from the vote tallies is about 5+ million people. What if the shitposting in ohio, pa, and michigan swayed 5 million voters? Were not the margins in those states only 10s of thousands?

Instead of telling us how to be run our country how about you jerk off to the refugees you love to take in and absorb there culture. Lazy cheese monkey. If trump is removed from office id gladly take up arms against every bleeding heart liberal in this country. I'm super tired of shit tier eurofags and immigrants telling America how to run itself. Fuck off you globalist cunt.

Fuuuuuck, OOOOFFFF you shit eating, liberal sons of nasty old worthless whores with your piss drinking retarded dumbfuck'ry over imaginary russian gagdamned hackerspies all-f'n-ready.

When will this stupid bastardry end?

The fucking white males were supposed to go home, eat their tendies and play vidya, not start a virtual monastery to awaken ancient Egyptian frog gods.

>checked
>accuse others of what you are doing yourself

This practice is the A and Ω of the leftist agenda. Mark it down.

>no check mark next to name
Literally who?

In order to give weight to this you'd have to survey people and ask them what made them choose the person they voted for and if there were any specific news stories that influenced their vote. Also, "In order for it to swing the election, fake news would have therefore had to have been as persuasive as 36 television adverts, the study by NYU and Stanford claims. "

that's why they are just investigating
nothing says they'll find enough to indict
when collusion occurs, everything is done to not leave traces behind

I hear news like that every day. The fact that nobody happened tell us that libs or neocuckservatives are just losing their mind and that's good. They keep praying for an impeachment that won't happen instead of getting their shit together for mid terms .

Not to mention there's still no evidence that these fake news sites were Russian based. It could just as easily and probably more likely be some guy who wants to make some easy ad dollars like any other "I found out how to make $2,500 working from home! Order this product to get started yourself!" scammers

Je l'aime.

The irony of americans calling each other treasonous

WTF I love Drumpf now, such little sweetie cutiepie.

>Homosexuality is used for ridicule
Hypocrisy.left

go to bed, you're very very tired
and, anyway, you'll do nothing

They don't know what to fucking do because they were so sure that ever since they won the culture war in the 60s and 70s that the right would never rise again in the United States. And yes, they did win the culture war.

But what they don't realize is this isn't the same redstate that was crushed a few decades ago, and they're still trying to use the same tactics that led them to victory. "RACIST, WOMAN HATER, NAZI, KKK, LITTLE DICKED VIRGIN". That shit don't work no more, and they don't know what the fuck to do. They're so fucked up in the head that they can't accept that there's a new right that has evolved, one immune to namecalling and shaming.

It's meant to be an inside joke, bc they obviously are involved.

so is it..... treason then?

FIFTY FOUR FOURTY OR FIGHT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Term du Jour. Tomorrow there'll be another one.

This.

The troll farm stories.

news.stanford.edu/2017/01/18/stanford-study-examines-fake-news-2016-presidential-election/

Next time link the study, not a clickbait retarded dailymail bullshit article with links to no where. I'm on mobile, read the 2nd paragraph. They never concluded if it "swayed" the election or not, just that it was seen by and believed by less people than some media outlets made out to be

obviously :DDDDDDDD

>news.stanford.edu/2017/01/18/stanford-study-examines-fake-news-2016-presidential-election/

THIS is the study: web.stanford.edu/~gentzkow/research/fakenews.pdf

and they make it pretty clear even in the abstract that the fake news stories didn't have the power of influence to sway the election

>ebil far right news sources helped trump
>deys colluded wid rushin news sources n sheeit
therefore treason

So explain a "persuasion rate" to me, i can't view the pdf on my phone but i dled it from the article. I suppose basing that on a 1200 person survery is open and shut to make a persuasion rate number??

please be real

lmao...

The other word is impeachment

>Treason

>tfw living in a reverse McCarthyism nightmare

Imagine being in the trumpfag cult as the Russian shit blizzard buries his administration and the entire meme implodes and it turns out he actually was just a functionally illiterate sociopath. Oh wait I don't need to imagine that, I can just come here and watch it in real time lol.

>cult
I can't wwait the day we can purge the heretics...

>Hungary
lol I forgot you people existed.

Considering it's CNN we're talking about, I would'nt doubt it.

>muh russia muh russia muh russia muh russia muh russia
>hmmm it's not working..
>muh treason muh treason muh treason muh treason muh treason

It means everyone is a Russian spy until and after they are proven otherwise.

The left has lost what little mind it had remaining and there is no one there to call them on it.

yeah yeah we heard it dozens of times
if they really did "uncover the evidence of treason" why is trump STILL not impeached?

Except the left in the USA has been screeching about Trump since 2015.

Anyone with half a brain here knows it's just bullshit.

Those motherfuckers are not going to stop with the pathetic claims. Talk about annoying leeches.

>It means everyone is a Russian spy until and after they are proven otherwise.
Eh. Almost everyone isn't a Russian spy. Trump's campaign manager was literally a salaried Russian shill though. Brietbart was coordinating messaging strategy with RT though. Donald Trump did accept hundreds of millions of dollars and help in the election from Russia in exchange for taking Ukraine off the RNC platform though.

Not everyone has been paid millions of dollars to work for Russians. But a lot of Trump's staff has.

>The left has lost what little mind it had remaining and there is no one there to call them on it.
whatever you gotta tell yourself man. Everything in the Steele dossier is true. All of it.

>infowars
>far right
I remember when AJ was considered loony left during the George W years.

That one isn't. But this one is.

>muh Russia didn't work
> let's try muh treason

Keep on hopping from one dream to another like all the other libtards, faggot.

Keep on posting literal messaging strategy propaganda and only addressing strawmen and using labeling fallacies, sadfriend.

not an argument btw

Obama Spied, Comey Lied !!!

Haha seriously? How embarrassing...

The truth is far left or far right depending on the political leanings of the person lying to you.