Pizzagate?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on pizzagate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIWssyyAk0I
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/exclusive_interview_with_dhs_insider/
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse
equip.org/article/the-hard-facts-about-satanic-ritual-abuse/
survivorship.org/ritual-abuse-evidence/
youtube.com/watch?v=2wAEcN9UIy8&lc=z13hvfq4wsjgu3pwx04chbjazo3cthi40rk0k.1490327786783112
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep

>Podesta himself in a desperate attempt to serail thread

It's a HOAX
- the media

youtube.com/watch?v=KIWssyyAk0I

it's fake.

Jews belong to a satanic religion of raping and sexually mutilating children.

>Quick rundown
Rundown commencing
Pic related

It is a distraction tactic used by the CIA. They first implemented it during the podesta email leaks so that instead of focusing on damaging information about the DNC and Hillary, the idiots on here were lead on a wild goose chase based on words like pizza and hotdogs.

Now, the CIA shills continue to stir the pizzagate rumours, of which not a single bit of credible evidence has ever been presented, so that the autists on here are occupied with meaningless shit instead of trying to take down the establishment.

If the CIA is not involved in the sex trade then the can identify it. They are certainly involved in the president trade, whether that's CIA Director George Herbert Walker Bush or his son or that nigger that came halfway out of Obama's mammy lineage with no proof.

I don't care much about the CIA. That's why I only ever post with my personal IP address.

Fuck you

Podesta for Prison

Trump will put pedo heads on the wall

tricky

Come on Sup Forums, does this look like the face of a guilty man to you?

it's a psyop campaign to keep right wing conspiracy theorists focused against imaginary enemies instead of wondering why an administration that controls all 3 branches of government isn't actually getting anything done

It's a totally true sex child ring with no direct evidence or victims.

A blog gave postive coverage to a pizza restaurant, it turns out he was fucking the owner of the restaurant. Pizza fans called him out which he responded by calling his PJW (Pizza Justice Warrior) friends to writing mean articles about how pizza fans were over.

Pizzagate is about ethics in fast food review

Fake news from Wikileaks aka RT v2.0

That's all you need to know.

As desperately as you want fellow rightists to drop the stupid pizzagate thing, discouraging with more conspiratorial shit only makes things worse.

I don't want you to drop the pizzagate thing at all, it totally torches your credibility with normal, rational people which is perfect.

Here you go, hope you enjoy it

but i have that cat thing

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

(You)

fucking cuck

Pedosta's "art"

this

Cuck

victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/exclusive_interview_with_dhs_insider/

What's wrong with getting a back rub?

Oy vey

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

Basically it's this...
though amplified by additional autism.

thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

Amongst the wikileak emails last we saw Podesta using terminology similar to an FBI report on pedophiles. Podesta linked to James Alefantis of Comet Pizza. His instagram, before he made it private, had images like this...

damn it

Sad!

*sigh*, my mom forced me to reply

I dunno about you guys, but pizzagate makes me SUPER sleepy. Might just put some xanax up my butt and have a drink to unwind.

>Can someone give me a quick rundown on pizzagate?

It's not real.

I'm sure the fact that Sup Forums has called CP Cheese Pizza for years had nothing to do with them 'discovering' that "pizza" really means kidfucking.

It also distracts from actual stuff that we know Podesta did. If only they would put their energy into that.

That said, Podesta, and the Alefantis fags are creeps and are probably up to all sorts of shady shit. Jewish businesses are all like that.

Can you send it? I need to be immune to these posts too

Fucking bots never sleep.

You wanna talk about PizzaGate?
YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT PIZZAGATE?
I've stumbled onto a major international conspiracy, how's that for PizzaGate? This country's children are being bled like a stuck pig, user. And I've got the papertrail to prove it, check this out.
Take a look at this.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

That right there are the emails. Can we please talk about the emails, user? I've been dying to talk to you about the emails all day, okay? Pizza and Hotdogs, these things keep coming up over and over again. Everyday pizza gets sent to the elites. Pizza and hotdogs, pizza and hotdogs, I keep looking through the emails WELL THIS WHOLE BATCH IS PIZZA AND HOTDOGS. So I say to myself I gotta find what this means, I gotta go to the CIA's pedophile codes documents and look at them with my own goddamn eyes. So I make my way over to Wikileaks and WHAT DO I FIND OUT? There are no pizzas and hotdogs, they do not exist, okay? So i decided, "Awww shit buddy I gotta dig a little deeper."

There's no pizza or hotdogs? You gotta be kidding me I got $65,000 WORTH OF PIZZA

Too many ads.

There actually isn't any clear or concise evidence that proves pizzagate is real. It's mostly a group of mentally ill infantile retards posting instsgram pics and info graphs that don't make a whole lot of sense. In my opinion you should disregard what these "pizzagate truthers" say and report the thread. Reason I say to report because last time some crazy wack job walked into an innocent business owners establishment with a rifle. That is down right disgusting. Violence is never the answer. Anyways I'm rly sleep my eye lids are heavy and I'm going to crawl into bed and sleep. Goodnight everybody.

Topkek

WHEN THE PIZZA DELIVERY GUY DELIVERS MY PIZZA, HE COMES THROUGH THE GATE.

BY DOING SO, THE GATE BECOMES A PIZZA-GATE.

THAT'S ALL GOOD BRO.

THEN THERE IS THE FUCKING, KILLING AND EATING KIDS BIT.

YOU'LL HAVE TO ASK HILLARY/PODESTA/OBAMA/BROCK/ABRAMOVIC TYPE PEOPLE ABOUT THAT.

THEY SEEM TO THINK THAT RAPING, KILLING AND EATING CHILDREN HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH ITALIAN CUISINE.

Fugg

I'm out of time so this is my last post.

Post these redpills to Shariablue slide threads and see how they stop bumbing them.

Yea I agree most of these pizzagate ppl are sick in the head. Also I think those instagram photos are photoshopped.

it started about concerning

now it's alarming

Yea I agree I reported the thread as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse

equip.org/article/the-hard-facts-about-satanic-ritual-abuse/

survivorship.org/ritual-abuse-evidence/

Wew

P can be discussed down the pub. However FUCK OFF YOU CNN CUNTS. It is less than 2 weeks since you shit down out throats with this stuff. NOT AGAIN.

>tfw trump knew about pizzagate 5 years before all you NEETS did.

6D chess time travelling confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=2wAEcN9UIy8&lc=z13hvfq4wsjgu3pwx04chbjazo3cthi40rk0k.1490327786783112