PENSIONER BRUTALLY MURDERED WITH MARBLE ROLLING PIN BY MIGRANT

GEORGINA EDMUNDS, A PENSIONER IN ENGLAND WHO WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED BY A MIGRANT AND 'EFFECTIVELY TORTURED' FOR HER PIN NUMBER WAS ALSO BASHED ON THE HEAD WITH HER OWN MARBLE ROLLING PIN

MIGRANTS ARE THE DEMISE OF THE WORLD

bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-15756243

Other urls found in this thread:

matthewhamlenisinnocent.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should have just given him that marble rolling pin number.

This is such tragic news, folks. Do not let this thread slide. Migrants are causing the murders of such loving, little nans.

So sad!

Many such cases.

It's just the worst. Young in the mind Georgina comes home. Wants to make cookies for her grandchildren. Gets bashed on the head w/ marble rolling pin. Never the same again. Migrants did it!

bullshit, this is just an incident of a crazy fuck attacking due to mental illness, you people are truly racists for saying islam did this racists

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

uhh, guys this had everything to do with a nigger muslim who emigrated to England

please stop posting that

nice bait faggot

Plus it happened in 2008

Guy was doing cocaine and owed several grand to drug dealers

>PENSIONER BRUTALLY MURDERED WITH MARBLE ROLLING PIN BY MIGRANT

done in by a druggie

(((convenient excuse that he was white)))

Please, we all know it was niggers or muslims responsible for this tragic, senseless death. They're all terrorists.

please refer to my post he wasn't white, plus he doesn't really look white he could have been a muslim convert

post real shitskin and nigger crimes,they are a dime a dozen

please consider suicide

Sup Forums prefers posting fake news

Are you upset that your cousin was arrested for committing an act of terrorism outside of the House of Commons? Please see yourself to the nearest police station as you are unequivocally a terrorist.

>2011

Actually, someone becomes a terrorist when they say 'I AM A TERRORIST.'

Its not my fucking problem that muslims always announce that shit.

>2011

Are you going to grasp to every single incident throughout humanity's history to prove your point? Literally worse than liberals

Your point is? You've just solidified my statement regarding how all minorities are terrorists.

This.

Its an old case. I beleive he got sentenced to 30 years.

This thread is misleading.(((OP)))

This is some impressive false flagging, you guys from /leftypol/?

Doesn't change the facts that migrants caused this problem. He doesn't look very Caucasian to me. Looks like he could be a muslim from Eastern Europe.

Read the comments, this is a false flag.

Answer my question faggot, what site are you from?

>MIGRANTS ARE THE DEMISE OF THE WORLD

Possibly so but this guy, Matthew Hamlen, doesn't seem to be a migrant.

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

We must ban all assault rolling pins to prevent this kind of crimes from happening.

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

Здecь нeчeгo cмoтpeть. Mнe oчeнь жaль, нo я дoлжeн cпaть.

Fuck I am so tired...

Get some sleep. It will be okay. I am so tired, I must sleep now.

Kill yourself goon.

Get some rest, you seem tired? Goon? Do you refer to your pillow as a Nazi? Typical behavior from somebody who is lacking of sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Clearly we need to ban assault rolling pins.

>16 November 2011

Come on, plenty of new stuff

This sounds like something a nigger would do

Muslims on the other hand would go out in public and blow shit up

Both of them on the other hand, rape just as much as each other

G8 B8 M8
have a (you)

>Yeah but remember that one white guy who did something ages ago? Whites commit crimes too, don't be racist

WHITIE IS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN!!!

matthewhamlenisinnocent.wordpress.com/

BIN THAT PIN

Now the real question is was it a licensed rolling pin or an illegal black market one, we should ban assault rolling pins!

are there pictures for this like the woman who had her skull destroyed by a lead pipe in sweden near a "refugees welcome" sign?

the buggar was trying to get cockaine money so he is definitely a muslim