Guys. The mayor of London is a fucking Arab Muslim. Call me late to the party, but what the fuck...

Guys. The mayor of London is a fucking Arab Muslim. Call me late to the party, but what the fuck? Has the whole world gone fucking bonkers? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Have you been living under a rock or something?

this is pretty old news cletus

>Arab
He's a paki.

>Arab
He's Pakistani, which is arguable worse.

He also had connection with radicals dont worry i have accepted that you cant change people with words the only way the idiots are waking up is if get caught in a terror attack. So the only thing you can do is hope that future terror attacks majority kill left leaning idiots.

Paki's are Arabs.
Also, we get it, you leafs got enriched by Paki's.

Pakis are Sindi Indians, an indo-Aryan people that exist across northern India, except Islamist. Arabs are from the Arabian peninsula and the horn of Africa if you want to piss them off.

What did he say about the last attack? How's his approval rating?

Thats an average anglo saxon stop being so racist

Pakis are poos in the loos who converted to Islam.

He's Muslim Brotherhood, like Obama. Are you just figuring this out?

>brown person
>in charge of a brown city

woooooooooooooooooooooooow

The other candidate (Zac Goldsmith) was a Jew married to a Rothschild

Good

If you don't reward the good ones, they will feel equal to the bad ones and will not stay good.
Call me a cuck, but if you don't have a brown guy in a high position, it will only tell brown people they can't achieve anything here. Will they go back? No. Instead they will become increasingly radicalized and maybe even terrorists.

That's working out WELL

That was supposed to be one of the benefits of putting Obama into office. Instead two terms later, race relations are the worst they've been in the US for decades.

Stop being a bigot this is what englishman looked like throughout history.

Whites never existed anywhere as a majority, nor created anything of value.

pretty sure arabs don't take the name "Khan"

>just like Obama
citation needed

what year is it where you live

I didn't know Pakistanis can be Arabs :P

>american education

Boi he gonna get shot, in the head, with a gun, that has 7.62 bullets, by his own race.

>Paki's are Arabs.

Holy shit I thought Sup Forums was at least educated on ethnicities and geography looks like you're retarded all around