White genocide doesn't exi-

>‘Bury them alive!’: White South Africans fear for their future as horrific farm attacks escalate

>news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

>LAST month, British woman Sue Howarth and her husband Robert Lynn were woken at 2am by three men breaking into a window of their remote farm in Dullstroom, a small town in the northeast of South Africa, about 240km from the nearest capital city.

>The couple, who had lived in the area for 20 years, were tied up, stabbed, and tortured with a blowtorch for several hours. The masked men stuffed a plastic bag down Mrs Howarth’s throat, and attempted to strangle her husband with a bag around his neck.

>The couple were bundled into their own truck, still in their pyjamas, and driven to a roadside where they were shot. Mrs Howarth, 64, a former pharmaceutical company executive, was shot twice in the head. Mr Lynn, 66, was shot in the neck.

Other urls found in this thread:

citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1439319/will-die-shops-vow-somali-traders-pretoria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want justice

justice will not exist while niggers do

niggers belong in africa

Genocide would be better since they're all guilty of being a nigger.

How fucked. Bumping for Justice

we can beat them to the chasein america they keep bitching about our trump -white -guy -fucking -your -a and you and fuckign wahtever

Sad desu, gonna escalate till it's us or them scenario.

Why would you want to kill your country's farmers again?

Really cant wait. Shouldve left them to die hundreds of years ago.

They chose this path, they have to deal with the consequences. Arm up, take back what's yours.

They're niggers, they're literally some of the easiest people on earth to beat in combat. The white minority in SA could re-institute apartheid pretty easily if they banded together. Hell, they could just genocide the blacks and wrap the whole thing up in a year or two easily.

>implying blacks have the time preference to think about where the food will come from in the future if they kill whitey

I wouldn't be that much against nigger migration if I didn't knew that once they outnumber us in our home they will try to genocide us. We need to defend ourselves and we need to start now.

some EU nation must accept afrikaaner... this shit is not ok

This is our future unless we act

Not just niggers but literally any group will try to. I don't care if it's Chinese or Japanese, no one else will treat a minority kindly. Utter foolishness to allow them in and to grow their population at our expense.

Are you implying they aren't brainwashed enough to believe that when whitey's gone they're gonna be kangs and shieeeet again?

How the hell did these monkeys get like this?

You're a fucking moron.

Whites are 8% of the population in SA. And half of them don't speak the same language.

This would be like Asians and Arabs uniting to overthrow Trump. Or worse, since blacks make up a larger share of SA's population than whites do of America.

Whites are weaker and more vulnerable than you imagine.

>Justice in South Africa
Not going to happen, they should probably leave before they all get killed tbqf

Fucking oath

I don't get it, this is what the anglos wanted. Don't complain about it now.

Is it that expensive to move out of South Africa? At this point I think we should just start granting refugee status to these people if they want it. You couldn't pay me to stay on that continent.

One of minister (i think agriculture) said that "There will never be a food shortage, because you can just drive to the shop and buy food."

>living around niggers
They deserve it for being this stupid

The average salary here is between R5000-12000. Consider that R1000 is $79.97 as of this second. That means a well paying job is about $1200-$2000 a month. The economy is in shambles and the amount of money people make is decreasing whilst the price of everyday living is increasing dramatically.

>And half of them don't speak the same language.

It's not the sixties anymore, burger. English is a lot more dominant as a language vs both the black languages and Afrikaans than it used to be

Yeah there are some old oupas who never bothered to learn their Engels but come on it's the Current Year for gods sake

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

That's what they get for colonialism.

no that's what they get for trusting the anglo

NZ should take SA

>Living in Africa as a white person

Are there any white South Africans who actually think that apartheid was a bad thing anymore?

Sounds like a great reason to get out if you ask me. Australia's honestly not looking too good at the moment but your chances of being macheted are, at the moment, rather low. Tell our government that you're an African seeking asylum and gibs and they'll probably take you in, just don't mention that you're a filthy cumskin.

>All the white farmers are packing their bags and leaving South Africa
>Massive tv ad campaign for the African Famine Crisis
>Coincidence?

Nignogs can't into agriculture or physical sciences

Fuck niggers

Fuck muslims

Race war now

No thnx, I watched enough border patrol to know I will just be sent back. Do you have any idea what a plane ticket costs these days?

For once I agree with the leftists: they should sell their stuff, pack their belongings and leave Africa.

Not because Africans deserve Africa just for themselves, but because they don't deserve the prosperity that was brought to them by the white man.

The level of crime is so high in that shithole its difficult to assert if whites are intentionally targeted or just victims of random crime

They're also attacking the Somali and other African merchants that live there.
citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1439319/will-die-shops-vow-somali-traders-pretoria/

Well I guess you're fucked then. Hope you have a two-storey home with guns and stairs that are easy to fortify. Those doors and windows will only keep you safe for so long.

The level of crime and homicide is so high in that shithole its difficult to assert if whites are intentionally targeted or just victims of random violence

>Kill white farmers
>White liberals keep sending in food aid

Now you know where those $2 donations the clerk always guilts you into making are going. Every dollar is a step closer to making another white farmer expendable.

R8000

Well I guess you're fucked then. Hope you have a two-storey home with guns and stairs that are easy to fortify. Those doors and windows will only keep you safe for so long.

Jesus, they're a bunch of angry bastards down there aren't they?

I think you're giving them too much credit. They're not thinking that far ahead.

R8000 is a lot of money these days, no way I am blowing that on a 0.1% chance. I could literally use that to buy a illegal FN.

No such luck. I have no intention of doing a alamo, just gonna guerrilla it.

yes

>just gonna guerilla it
What does this mean? When your number comes under siege you just run off inna'savannah and live off of gazelle meat until UN Peacekeepers intervene?

This feels like some kind of Swiftian satire.

>illegal FN
whatever happens, I have got an FAL and you have not

t. some nigger

Why a White person would live in that country is beyond me.

No, pretty much gonna go dark, burn anything they can use that I cannot take with me, kill and chaos mayhem as long as I can or until they start become paranoid enough not to approach certain areas or until I die. We will see how this plays out.

wharever you do, don't go negative. end as many of the shitskins as you can before they get you

What's the average security setup for a white South African? Do you guys form neighborhood watches/militias, all own guns, bar your windows? How do you live in a country where a random, violent death is such a real possibility? Is the general attitude more or less like yours? Do people think you can all get along? Are people horrified and looking for an out? This whole situation is fascinating.

Fuck, I am legitimately scares. This is our futrue

Thats the idea. My father passed on a lot of knowledge to me on home-made explosives, which I am going to use.

1. Average setup is security companies.
2. Neighborhood watches, mostly unarmed.
3. A surprising amount owns firearms, though mostly bolt/lever action or shotguns.
4. You get used to it and some learn to be constantly on the lookout for suspicious shit.
5. I have no idea to be honest, a lot of people are still stuck with "everything will be fine". If hell breaks loose, unfortunately those are the first to go.
6. We can all get along but the niggers are indoctrinated on bullshit ideology
7. People are not horrified, concerned maybe. It takes alot to horrify us these days.

You shut your mouth, kike servant.

It was literally you who did this to the whites in SA. (After you genocided the Boers for not being nice enough to your beloved niggers)

>kike servant
>German flag
Eat shit

sure thing m8, suck Churchill off while he sucks off Lord Rothschild ( a true Brit!)

It was all about the gold and diamonds. They literally burned woman and children alive in their homesteads and killed their own soldiers that disobeyed. The reality of the anglo's are worst than the fantasy of the nazi's.

How would you like it if we all started blaming you for the Holocaust? And nice ID by the way. It's very aesthetically pleasing.

Start a fucking war please. I really want to bring one of your women back home with me after Victory Day 2.0

they're only 9% of the population but more than half of the victims of these farm murders

stop getting divided and conquered ffs, you know that's a kike

I know right. Anglos are the best goyim.

>blaming somebody for made up fan fiction

ok

See, the South Australian confirms you did this to him as you brought Europe under the yoke of the kikes in ww2.

And now look at thise fine Brit, eager to fight a third war for the jews.

Whites are so vastly superior at warfare that even half of that 8% could completely subjugate the black population there if they had the mind to. You have no idea what you're talking about.

>eager to fight a third war for the jews
You ARE the Jew now, Kraut. Your little European Project will come tumbling down, and your country with it.

You want to know how I know that you are chavscum? A mental pleb?

TRUMP NEEDS TO TAKE THESE PEOPLE IN AS REFUGEES

I'll piss on your corpse, Jerry. You'll have your war soon.

Daily reminder that this has already happened.

Zimbabwe (or some other sub-saharan shithole) banned all whites after independence, and suffered a massive famine due to nignogs not being able to farm for shit.

>if if if

Most whites would rather be exterminated than to take up arms against poor niggers. You know it and I know it.

Most fags wouldnt put a bayonet through a niglets or jewesses skull, they would rather shoot you while you do it because of their twisted sense of "honor". As if something like that existed in a fight like this

>Anglo cant help himself but threaten to plunge Europe into a war on behalf of the jews for the third time

>made up fan fiction
Can't you be imprisoned for saying that?

>if they had the mind to
Yeah and if I had the mind to I probably could be halfway to being a practicing doctor right now, but people have a way of being useless shits even when they clearly have remarkable potential. I'll be prime minister of this country before a white person declares war on one of their brown, disadvantaged brothers. is right, despite being a disgusting G*rman.

>despite being a disgusting G*rman.

where does your insane hatred towards Germany come from?

>insane hatred
I'm just memeing. You're okay I suppose. I'm a fan of Dieter Laser.

Nothing has made me kek so hard and so sad at how true it is. Thanks for making a whitey's day, my dude

There's a fuck ton of super black africans living in Toowoomba QLD I noticed when I was there last year.

Thanks.

Would let you be the front link of my centipede

men=niggers we have the same editorial problem here in detroit.

>haha, just abandon the world you created

You are literal vermin.

Our government takes useless refugees from some middle east shithole who never integrate properly when we could be taking in some white south africans instead. Most of the ones I know here are pretty cool people.

He is right though, we have to concentrate all right minded white nationalists either in Europe or the US and start from there to free the other continents.

Only death awaits them there

You need to network with rural white farmers, a few good men with rifles can protect a farm for as long as they have ammo, and any smart farmer would feed you in exchange for helping out.

Get a Ruger 10/22, enough mags to hold 500 rounds, and as much ammo as you can afford. Then put a light and a cheap reflex sight on it. Now you can enforce a perimeter.

Then get a cheap pump shotgun, a bandolier, and as much buckshot as you can afford.

Electronic ear protection is both amazing and affordable. With mine on I can hear a whisper two rooms over but my AK just sounds like a muffled firework.

You can also make "toe popper" landmines with a couple pieces of pipe, a shotgun shell, and a nail.

Check out the US military guerilla warfare manuals, they'll teach you how to be a one-man force to be reckoned with.

Dogs are literally your best friend, having a pack around that barks at strangers is extremely valuable.

Baofeng UV-5R radios are an amazing value. Get a whip antenna, a solar charging setup, a USB adapter and use CHIRP to program in all the common frequencies, then you can communicate with just about anyone.

Flashlights that run on 18650 cells are cheap, durable, high output and long lasting. Get a few flashlights and as many good quality cells as possible.

Never show the feral nigger hordes any quarter. They'll torture you to death just for fun and never think twice about it.

Is there any other western media but Australia reporting ?

I agree, but that attitude is pure poison.

Good advice, he should also bury some of the ammo and weapons if possible because usually before the genocide will happen the government will try to disarm the whites

I'd rather have the war right now but its too early apparently, sometimes you have to channel your anger and motivation into ice cold endurance and planning

it's south afica what would you expect?

Dude, seriously what the fuck did you expect in the Gibs nation full of niggers. Ever since the commie cocksucker Mandela was dragged through the western media as some kind of savior, everyone with half a brain should have left the shithole.
6 percent of population pays 96 percent of all income tax in South Afrika. You think there would not come a time where the vermin would start demanding more gibs?
You are like that guy in apocalyptic movie who refuses to leave his home, only to be crushed be tidal wave. Except this is a wave of screeching retards.

Makes me cry desu, wish i had your firearm liberty

So... literally Zimbabwe 2.0

Coming soon, to a tolerent place near you!

>yfw they cook her

White farms are high-tech industrial farms that have a large profit each year due to SA having the most functional agriculture in Africa.

Niggers see this and claim that such and such farm was theirs 200 years ago because their grandma's aunt told them so.

Once niggers get their hands on a parcel of land worth a lot of money they refuse to work because now that they're owners instead of farmhands they think they shouldn't have to work- they're the boss/kang. Being niggers they are too dumb to think to hire other niggers to work for them so the entire thing goes to shit and all the cattle starve to death. Niggers then chimp out about how clearly whitey used his devil magic to make things fail.

All of this requires the government to pressure whites to sell. When whites don't sell niggers get butthurt and kill the whites. Again this is because niggers believe farms are magic and that if they own the farm they'll magically become rich.

Another nigger minister blamed whites for drought, claiming that whites built the dams too large so it takes too long for them to fill up with water

Nigger leaders are literally "pray to the gods and food will spontaneously appear" tier primitive

>it's a woman

Surprising

death to all niggers , keep women niggers as sexslaves finito pinito bueno papa johns better ingredients better pizza my digits will be 37

I am surprised they didnt rape her.

Can't you goys stock up bullets and fire throwers just in case the shit get real?

Also if you are rich buy a plane in case you need to move out.

That is the level of retardation you're dealing with.
I know it's shit to have to leave home, but if there was a movement organized to strategically emigrate all whites from SA the place would fall apart in a few months tops.

Salt the soil and sabotage the infrastructure on your way out and see how long it takes to go full Zimbabwe and starve to death.