Ginger Extinction

So, Sup Forums, with ongoing miscegenation, it looks as though many European phenotypes may simply dissappear.

Quoting from one article:
>I am blue-eyed, red-haired, fair-skinned and freckled. I am marrying a brown-eyed, black-haired, brown-skinned Indian man. My friend was joking that I would have a kid with dark skin, blue eyes, red hair and freckles. After thinking about it though, I wonder, what will the skin of my children look like? I am guessing brown, but what about the freckles? I have read that they are a dominant trait. What are the odds of freckles coming through?
genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask230

The answers were brown, brown, brown, and no, respectively.

How might this be prevented? Or, if it is inevitable, do you feel grateful to live in the last era in which all different races are still largely distinct, before everyone turns brown? Doesn't it almost make you want to go collect flags yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

howtobearedhead.com/9-natural-redheads-from-different-backgrounds-and-ethnicities/
youtube.com/watch?v=uwbcPh79AJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ever seen a ginger with downs syndrome? How rare is that?

>How might this be prevented

Ginger meetups.

Discourage race mixing.

Encourage white pride.

Honestly, there are so many wonderful redheaded people, it saddens me that they will be practically extinct in the next few generations because they are no longer having kids with other redheads.

Nordics are an evil race of cannibals and slavers. Good riddance I say.

Ireland's National Party is ethno-nationalist
They're new enough that they've never been in an election, but they also have no competition for the social conservative vote. If they win, we have nothing to fear.

i saw one just yesterday desu senpai, looked weird but mostly just because of the down syndrome

Red hair does not only come from red headed parents.

The MC1R gene which causes ginger traits is recessive. If both parents carry only one copy, the probability that a given child gets 2 copies and is therefore a redhead is 25%. And if either parent is a non-carrier, the probability is 0%.

Saw an AsianxRed head kid. Pretty much an Asian with skin so fair they're naturally blushing.

What about Blonde hair? That's becoming pretty rare too.

Gingers need to be purged desu.

t. ginger

These do exist, when exceptionally lucky.
howtobearedhead.com/9-natural-redheads-from-different-backgrounds-and-ethnicities/

Yeah but both the kids were brunette. All they had was the fair skin

>Suggesting anyone but Fianna Fáil or Fine Gael will ever lead an Irish government

Lul

Hell, even if they did they'd probably just rerun the election like with those 2 EU treaty referendums ;D

That doesn't absolve you of voting, faggot
Get out there, spread the word and save your country

>Implying that anyone but FF or FG have a chance to ever win an Irish election.

Lul

Then again, we are living in the bizarro timeline ATM so who knows. Nothing makes sense anymore and all of the rules that govern reality are being torn up.

Will vote for the lulziest candidates next election; I usually vote for crazies with no chance anyway and besides, the PR system prevents me from truly wasting my vote so it's all good. (Or bad).

going to look like one big turd

Used to lifeguard and this entire family of gingers (both parents gingers, all 4-5 kids were gingers) would come to the pool (usually at night) and one of their kids had the downs, so they definitely exist.

That's the only time I've ever seen one though. They're unicorn-tier, like quadruple amputees, or black people who can swim.

The world in general is pretty hostile towards redheads.

It's kind of shit being one though, the skin is completely useless at dealing with sun.

>tfw 93% whyte, have blue eyes, but according to Sup Forums, i'm not white(one drop rule)
>tfw BLACKED a redhead with green eyes
>tfw bred that pink pussy with my olive dick
>watched my cum drip out of her stretched cunt
>white genocide, one womb at a time

>stretched cunt
Lol, you literally never had sex

Based abo.

> black people who can swim
Kek

it's called having a dick over 7 inches, gypsy. Believe or not, women's vaginal canals do contract to accommodate larger objects

This chick isn't as cute IRL, she went to my gf's high school and just meh.

Personally speaking though the trashier red heads are the best.

I think this is indicative that ginger genes might be above average. Saw a video a while back,gingers can produce their own vitamin D, meaning they're more resistant to diseases. They require 20% more anesthesia to completely sedate for a given amount of time than regular people. Redheads never get grey hairs. They have a slightly higher pain threshold, can eat spicier foods. Ginger men are half as likely to develop prostate cancer than regular people.

That and I personally have never seen a retarded ginger, they've all been above average or more. May just be the true superior race.

Im a ginger but i dont look like a most other ginegers, im not sure how to explain it. I have red hair, green eyes and fair skin though. Im not dating pr marrying a woman unless she has light hair and skin

youtube.com/watch?v=uwbcPh79AJs

>stretch
>length
hmmmmmmm

MFW always dreamed of a redhead wife but they practically don't exist here.

Tell me this is not an absolutely beautiful girl.

everyone in Ireland is like that

If really like to fuck a ginger, and pollute her with my blonde blue shitblood. I'd only marry another tall, dirty blonde European woman, though. I'll probably end up with a German or some butthurt belt type.

That's ok. Red/blond looks
Good, and either can come out, as opposed to abominations I'd rather not think about.

I would rape her all day long

t. nigger

>tfw you find out that Women rank gingers the lowest desired of all the hair colors