Trump only hires the bes--

>Trump only hires the bes--

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/2017/03/814687-trumps-diplomat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like the typical fake news headline.

of course god wanted him to, he was the one who offered him the job in the first place

>t. abdul allah

It's from an interview he gave:
>So why, then, did he want the gig?
>“I didn’t want this job. I didn’t seek this job.” He paused to let that sink in.
>A beat or two passed before an aide piped up to ask him why he said yes.
>“My wife told me I’m supposed to do this.”

I guess Tillerson himself is considered fake news now.

ijr.com/2017/03/814687-trumps-diplomat/

Perhaps he did. I'm not one of those retards that thinks God is responsible for every human action, that's down to free will, but I can certainly point to subtleties in my life that God was responsible for. It's not unlikely to say that's Rex, and everyone, has been similarly blessed.

Unless your objection to the headline is 'God', in which case you can fuck off back to /Reddit.

This shows he is literally religiously devoted to his job, which is a very important job so I don't think that's bad.

How can a man do bad when he has the thought of God judging his success

not that i personally believe in that black magic but more power to him

Why do all these shit stories come from the Indy?

Christ, I can remember when the Indy used to be a proper broadsheet that people took some notice of.

So can I.
It's literally worse clickbait than the daily mail now, especially after the inception of i100

Yes. The definition of fake news is now "any statement that suggests that Trump or any member of his administration is incompetent or corrupt".

Got it, thanks for the heads-up!

>The definition of fake news is now "any statement that suggests that Trump or any member of his administration is incompetent or corrupt".

Thanks. Makes it super easy to identify

I haven't even read the article, but the headline implies that he accepted the position because his wife said God wanted him to, and that doesn't mean he was offered the job for religious reasons, right?

You know that the person who offered him the job, isn't himself, right?

>He paused to let that sink in.

Trump wanted him to have the job. It says tight there.

Makes sense to me.

>redditor comes on a Christian board and makes fun of Christians

Yeah this thread went exactly how I expected

I always wondered why crazy ass religious people, always think they know what God wants
In Tillerson's case, I think 'god' is Vladimir Putin

It's nice to know that Trump and God occasionally see eye to eye

Thats a pretty awesome waifu Rex has.

ohhhhh
nice

IJR is legitimately garbage. It's even ran by Republican operatives. Not some faceless billionaire who supports Republicans, but actual Republican Party staffers.

The look on El Rato's face

burgers, can you answer me a question? how likely is it that NAFTA gets scrapped by trump? i'm serious, trump can literally kill it TPP style or does it need the congress approval? asking because i'm curious, too many shills over here that act just like yours

just the type of guy for the job
he did it out of duty, which is the right reason

Rockefeller dominated Oil because he said God wanted him to.