So why exactly are we not pressuring the Don into pardoning Snowden?

So why exactly are we not pressuring the Don into pardoning Snowden?

Americans have a hard time dissociating courage from blind patriotism

Trump said he should be shot, good luck. He's not exactly been consistent about his approval of whistleblowing/leaks.

Snowden is a CIA asset. He was the head of security in Geneva and oversaw one of Obamas visits to switzerland. He was well aware of the govts capabilities already.

But supposedly he quit because he got cold feet about an OP, went to work for booze hamilton as a contractor for the NSA, and then was "shocked" when he saw all the spying capabilities the NSA had.

The NSA was watching too many of the CIA's domestic black ops, and causing problems for them, so they sent an operative in to leak and reign in their domestic powers a bit.

Because Snowden is contentious.

No one can agree on what to think of him, so it would only open a can of worms to demand any pardon at this stage of Trump's presidency.

Pardoning Snowden would be a political suicide.
I'd rather have Trump tackle one thing at a time.

Remember when he was in the hotel being interviewed, and he was at that hotel for awhile. I watched a show about how they supposedly found his location through the footage of the interview.

I dont know it all feels like it was made up out of whole cloth. Like they were making a spy novel.

He has said that he does not want to come back and never will.

Yep.
And then (((they))) made a blockbuster film about him, too

Do America lose anything by losing a Nu-Male to Russia?

Because he's the opposition? Part of the CIA rogue squad?
His leaks discredited the NSA to benefit and further consolidate power into the hands of the CIA.
Intelligence state is crazy and immoral. But Snowden didn't do this out of a sense of justice.

fuck snowden. we have something waiting for him when he leaves his little rat hole

He is a narcissist who did it for attention seems pretty accurate.

because snowden is a traitor , if he didnt flee to china then russia he mighteve done some time or at least had some chance in court but now he is fucked

You do know he worked for the CIA right? You don't leave the CIA user.

He wouldn't be safe here, pardon or no pardon. He'd have an accident in a year or more if lucky.

What, nobody else from the "free world" can give him asylum? Oh wait, they're just US vassal states :D

DONT LET THIS BOARD DROP! WHISTLEBLOWER LETTER SPYING ON TRUMP!!!

I mean, step 1 for Snowden should be to stop working for the Russian government.

Confirmed as fuck, and fully agreed before I even saw the numbers.

If you didn't already know Snowden is CIA, then you need to pay more attention.

You made that all up.

I am sure all CIA agents are welcome in Russia.

We've got a pedo state to dismantle first.