Daily reminder that Indians are the superior race and we will be a super poower soon

Daily reminder that Indians are the superior race and we will be a super poower soon

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/10/2-killed-by-gas-leakage-in-indian-aircraft-carrier.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

power*

POO

>super poower
great b8

Daily reminder that you still poo in the loo which isnt even something mudslimes are willing to do

German "education" in action

>isnt even something mudslimes are willing to do
You would know Muhammad

You would know Pajheet

When you learn to shit in a toilet and stop smelling of curry then you still won't be superior.

The funniest thing is Pajeet, you could already be one. If your politicians realized instead of spending billions on crap 2nd hand military hardware and fix the countries social issues so the whole place isn't just a huge stinking pile of trash and poo, you could actually achieve it.

If your populace wasn't majoritively what equates to uneducated homeless hobos shitting in the street, your economy would dominate the region and possibly beyond.

Daily reminder that you may as well conquer mars the next year, but until as a nation you don't stop shitting in the streets and cleaning your asshole with your bare hand nobody will ever take you seriously

I'll believe it when I see it, you email scamming telephone seller

A taped telephone is better than tapped telephone. - Conpoocius

Yup, look at Sweden. Such a winner.

so long as india has a caste system and lack of modern plumbing, it will never become a superpower.

continue insourcing our shitty customer service and IT.

What happened to all the mass-rape stories from India we had a while ago? Did people suddenly stop or have you just stopped reporting it?

My mom says india already is a super power because it "has a space program"

Don't see what's wrong with the caste system desu, it seems broadly accurate.

that isn't really the european framework at ffault, rather the obscene amount of muslim immigrants pajeet

>super poower

2020!

lol cant hear you, too much money and social security

Based Hindu bros.

I love how us Alt righters have allies in Hindu Nationalism.

they stopped reporting when they realized it was all muslims gang raping indian women

>super poower
already a super poower mang

Daily Indian thread reminder that India is using aircraft carriers in their war against poo.......and losing.
>An Indian navy spokesman says a sailor and a civilian worker have been killed by a toxic gas leak in the sewage plant on board India's aircraft carrier.
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/10/2-killed-by-gas-leakage-in-indian-aircraft-carrier.html

Riding on the coat tails of American economy isn't "superior race". Let us serve you with our broken Hindi on tech support calls and you'll have won your argument.

Poo jokes are shitty. Enough.

fuck off paki

poo

I read this in the most annoying indian accent and now I cannot contain my sides

What was she wearing? Whatever it was, we need to sell it in the USA.

I never understood this hate between paki's and north-east africans. Why are you so racist towards one another?

I'll believe that when you start removing muslims from existence

Just make sure no one has pooed in your missile silo or spit everywhere.

Reasons why India will not be a superpower.
>Conservativism
>No discipline among citizens.
>Democracy
>Vote bank policies
>Communal politics
>Huge debts
>People throw garbage on roads

Fagbrain