AND FAR TOO PEOPLE NOTICE EDITION

14 Girls Have Gone Missing In Washington, DC In The Last Day

>Over a dozen DC teens, age 14 to 18, are missing. All the teens are Black or Hispanic. In the first three months of 2017, Washington DC has logged over 500 cases of missing teenagers. The DC police department is using social media to alert the public that they need help. Despite the fact DC's the nation's capital, the missing teens aren't receiving much airtime from the news.

Even the WaPo is reporting on it
>Black teens are reported missing — and far too few people notice
archive.is/nQ3mX

We need to direct our energy towards this asap lads. Why for some niggers? Them being niggers actually helps our case A LOT.

We have the following:
>Kidnapping problem
>Sex trafficking - child prostitution problem
>In ONE DAY 14 kids go missing
>In motherfucking DC of all please

And the liberals are going CRAZY over this not getting any exposure. Which is where we come in. And what exactly do we get out of this?
This is our chance to re-ignite pedogate. These libs and these niggers are angry. They want answers and attention. Even the WaPo!!! is calling for this incident to hit the mainstream. I say we do just that. Amplify this up with our infographs about the pedos in DC.

Send them to the mothers if we can identity who they are. They will be desperate for answers and will find comfort in the answers we provide. We have the capabilities to exploit this situation and manipulate their grievances into a huge advantage. There will never be a better time than now.

DC is total damage control right now. We need to somehow expose the mothers to the trafficking problem in DC and the people behind it (our politicians and other insiders). That won't be hard at all. Then amplify their anger with our meme machines. Give them a platform and snowball this into pedogate. The investigation has come a LONG way since it's beginnings. Our infographs are well refined and thorough. This shouldn't be too hard either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnZhCKA2ZJM
archive.org/details/Whitley-Strieber_Dreamland_Intelligence-Community-Child-Abuse/01-JonRappoport-IntelligenceCommunityChildAbuseDreamland_01_09_10.mp3
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/255294883680632833?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=HJNrzYHE-2s
heavy.com/news/2017/03/missing-dc-teens-washington-teenagers-list-names-police-map-black-latina-girls/
thegrio.com/2017/03/21/black-women-and-girls-are-missing-and-no-one-seems-to-care/
youtu.be/IVXJmfd3cmg
the1a.org/shows/2017-03-23/missing-teens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We need pizzagate to break close to May 1, just as the 'muh Russia' commies are mounting their final offensive and the economy slips into massive recession--which they will try to blame on Trump.

Pizzagate is our ace in the hole. It will force everyone to pick a side. Are you pedo or not?

And everyone will blame the economic collapse on them too.

have a bump

youtube.com/watch?v=wnZhCKA2ZJM

Here's a part of the police conference now. You can understand the tone of it. The police are too casual and dodgy with the she-boon screaming. It's already got a good amount of traction and we can subvert it for our cause.

>Hey our children just went missing and we want answers NOW
>Hey goys here's all this info about the pedophilia and trafficking problem in DC that we've been investigating for 5 months
>Angry families and community wanting attention then further demands it

And they're minorities so this will DEFINITELY gain traction with the liberals. You now have a bi-partisan effort to seriously tackle this pizzagate problem.

All of this needs to get exposed. It has happened before. Franklin Scandal. Check out Conspiracy of Silence on youtube. There is a pedophile ring that runs along the east coast. More investigators like Nick Bryant need to look it up.

archive.org/details/Whitley-Strieber_Dreamland_Intelligence-Community-Child-Abuse/01-JonRappoport-IntelligenceCommunityChildAbuseDreamland_01_09_10.mp3

Check out these interviews, specifically the interview with nick bryant hosted by peter levenda.

Smart

AND

Think of it like this. For a moment fuck off with the 'fuck niggers' bullshit and consider how this is an all out win for us.

Us, the mean old racist alt-lite, using our efforts and memery to help out the BLACK COMMUNITY. Excuse me? What the fuck did you just say?

We owe it to America right now. We owe it to Trump right now. With the alt lite providing a platform to a black community and amplifying their cause will no doubt heal some of the racial tension in the US. This is our chance to infiltrate BLM and the like and steer them to a worthy cause.

Black kids going missing in DC.. those nasty white jews are behind it. Hey, by the way. Have you seen this tweet about Trump?

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/255294883680632833?lang=en
"Got to do something about these missing chidlren grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents--fast trial, death penalty."

Hey, black community. Trump knows.. and he's here to do something about it. Imagine if Trump won over them. The DNC would be forever destroyed.

>We need to direct our energy towards this asap lads.

So what exactly do you mean, OP? We start compiling lists of the missing teens and launch a Sup Forums investigation?

The PR angle has got me excited.

So is the police sketch for the Mccann case a red herring or what?

We've seen what we can do in this meme war. We've seen what the opposition can do.

Although their efforts are low-tier ours are easily master-tier. Now our efforts are united. There's absolutely no chance to lose this.

We stole the white working class
We steal the blacks
Anyone rational person left of center is now right

Bump this thread boys. They are DEMANDING answers. I say we give them what they want.

Kek has blessed OP not once, not twice. But thrice

Checked

If comet pingpong was being used as a trafficking center before its not now. No one would dare do business with all the heat its gotten.

Need to investigate and build cases on the suspects that have already revealed themselves

Obviously. Saving the kids is just the right thing to do.

>So what exactly do you mean, OP? We start compiling lists of the missing teens and launch a Sup Forums investigation?

The families and community will surely be grieving. And they are getting some attention. I say we amplify that attention... get generals going. Fire up those burner accounts. Red pill the families on pizzagate. Slowly dose them. Reach out to them..

All it takes is one. Send them letters, twitter, facebook, messages etc. informing them of the DC trafficking problem.

>Excuse me Mr. and Mrs. X - I've seen your story in the news. It's terribly sad and you have my condolences. Although I cannot formerly answer where you children have gone, I and a large group have been desperately trying for months to expose a large pedophillia ring in DC and it may offer up some answers after serious pressure from the public yada yada yada etc etc

Like I said. They are already getting exposure. AMPLIFY IT. With pols power we can manipulate and direct this energy.

Hell this can be our chance to drop the term pizzagate as well. Let's be honest PIZZAGATE as a label has run its course. We don't even have to call it pizzagate anymore. We are doing it for the families and community and we have REAL evidence of a DC trafficking problem with our people in power involved.

We have a real chance for traction here boys.

Trump knows.
Session in now AG.
Minority community and liberals uniting with the alt-rights to make this a bi-partisan issue.
The racial tension would evaporate over night if people put aside politics and came together for the kids.
And that is truly when America will be great again. You either let Trump do his job and go after the pedos after the exposure, or you side with the pedos and get the rope with them.

>all black or Hispanic
Sit back lads this is not our problem, they are probably just drug addicts that have gone off to be prostitutes anyway.

This pizza-gate is worldwide...So disgusting.

15 Year Old Girl Survive Pizzagate Satanic Rituals Abuse
www.youtube.com/watch?v=72OznY9ByZo

>If comet pingpong was being used as a trafficking center before its not now. No one would dare do business with all the heat its gotten.

That was pretty obvious early on. Of course we can't expect them. Comet PP is only a small fraction of what makes this problem disturbing. There is MUCH more that has been uncovered and tbqh the most damning shit doesn't even have to do with Comet PP.

>Need to investigate and build cases on the suspects that have already revealed themselves

If the dedicated PizzaGaters we're given a public opportunity to share what they've gathered PizzaGate would become a train with no-brakes instantly.

With public crowdsourced info we've basically confirmed it. There's utterly no doubt about it to anyone that's been exposed to it. And that's what this thread is about. Getting it exposed. And now we've been presented with a real opportunity... real momentum.

Agreed but unfortunately the MSM wants to report on things like golden showers and

>Muh Russia
>muh meals on wheels
>muh pbs

Trump needs to go full autism on a massive scale to break these stories

I say we call it pedo state to:

>make it clear they are the deep state
>implant the idea they are the reason everything is all fucked up
>remind people of penn state and it's been going on a long time
>you can spell pedo state with the letters of podesta

It's irrelevant whether that's true or not. All it takes is one parent in the spotlight now to raise hell. And there's no question that any of those 14 kids' parents will.

This is about snowballing this.
THEY HAVE THE MEDIAS ATTENTION SOMEHOW
THEY AREN'T CRAZY PIZZAGATERS
WE CAN DROP THE PIZZA GATE TERM
JUST AMPLIFY THEIR CAUSE WITH REAL INFO WITHOUT REFERRING TO IT AS PIZZAGATE
BUT IT'S STILL ABOUT PEDOPHILIA-TRAFFICKING IN DC
ADDRESS 'PIZZAGATE' BY PROXY

fuck off GCHQ shill

What does this letter mean? Whistleblower reveals spying on trump????

missing children? pfft who has time for that when top sourses have said he has supposedly hd lots of contact with Russia and may have nuked a few small towns and reports from experts say these things could be true

>you can spell pedo state with the letters of podesta

I know it's early burger time. Foreign bros, help bump this.

>our case

Go back to writing fan fiction about your animus.

nobody cares. take that shit to rebbit or voat.

They already have media attention. We are the masters of memery. When we demand attention, we get it.

When we dissect and disseminate scandals we already break through the censorship to a few of our boys in the media. Now we are using the Left's media against itself + our own masterful efforts that have continually smashed censorship efforts from said left.

We now not only have to not fight the left's censorship but we get to use it's power against itself combined with our usual tactics.

They really fucked up now.

Ah yes, right on time shills.

Bump

Take down the Clintons

Thank you kind loo

Anyone tried to find any information about the woman who was on Dr. Phil?.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJNrzYHE-2s

She did say that she was abused by politicians.

Take that guy down too

maybe they went back to Africa

So we have solid information on PedoGate
We have this Dr. Phil special
We have this incident
We have Trump going after pedos
>1500 in a single fucking month

Imagine the energy these communities will channel when they see the leader of DC actively taking down pedos, referencing the pedos in previous tweets, and becoming aware of the pedo-trafficking problem in their own backyards.

By taking out these pedos we de facto take out the people directly opposing MAGA.

Keep this thread going. It's early for my fellow burgers.

Even better. We gaslight the community into looking for kids that are already gone and simultaneously solve pizzgate.

Nogs are gone, pizzagate solved.
Win/Win

Take my enegyyyyyyyyy

I suggest we get some black themes going with this.

We all know the Democrats have been running a vote plantation with blacks and they've chosen to remain willfully ignorant of this fact to secure gibs.

Now they can see it's not gibs at all, but cruelty, exploitation, and SLAVERY! The masters are taking their babies for sale just as freely as before the civil war!

They are paying for those gibs with their own kids.

Need to mainstream some of the great things POTUS has fone already that is actually tangible in the black communities.

>pedophile roundup
>100m to fix flint water

These 2 things alone have disproportionately had a positive effect in minority communities

THE SAUCE IS PEOPLE

>14 to 18

These are not children.
Only America has consent laws that forbid sex with a menstruating woman capable of having children.

FAKE NEWS

Bump for justice

Bump send info to independent journalist, get them talking. MSM is dead

Checked

You are fake news, Mr. shill.

They already took out the guy who put this story on prime time

Sounds good but we should focus on trying to find these kids as well. Regardless these teens or whatever have most likely been abducted by some terrible people. Is it the gubment or some niggers who abducted them? Who knows at this point but the fact is this is evil. Rave aside we should be taking a stand in protecting our people. Is pol can pull this off then may be able to get thru to alot more people. If they see aren't the heartless monster they think we are, people will actually listen to what we have to say.
Shadilay boys

Use the blacks as a strong arm to get what you want?
This is how you out-jew the jew

This thread is all about snowballing. And it's for the greater good in the long run. It will be about these kids as much as it will be about snowballing it into pizzagate down the road.

I totally agree. There's nothing malicious about this manipulation. This is a great evil we are fighting here.

bump

Take down Deep Pedo State!

We need to put pressure on Trump to THROUGHLY investigate this. We can't let him slide easily out of this - the Deep Pedo State has to be taken down. Can we do it Reddit?

In other words, bump.

We don't have a choice. It's the only way unfortunately.

>If we want to put out an amber alert we'd need to submit that and they'd put it out.

I WONDER WHO IS CONTROL OF THAT?

We found links between the top people dealing with amber alert and loads of people, businesses and money during the EWO days. I can't find the relevant images now, please help me out.

Find the links again and send them to the parents of the missing kids. Give them enough dirt to scream and enrage the community with.

>heavy.com/news/2017/03/missing-dc-teens-washington-teenagers-list-names-police-map-black-latina-girls/

>thegrio.com/2017/03/21/black-women-and-girls-are-missing-and-no-one-seems-to-care/

a quick rundown

All child protection 'services' are scams to procure children.

BUMP from Norway!

GO GIT EM' GOYS!!!!!!

i wonder if its actually the reverse - that child protection services screw the people who work there mentally somehow, which inevitably leads to them starting to abuse children

Yep. This is out of control. And we have DAMNING evidence.

Enough is ENOUGH goddamnit I want these pedos fucking dead.

>all teens are black or Hispanic
youtu.be/IVXJmfd3cmg

this just depresses me.

Can't someone post this on reddit or something? They probably won't do much investigation, but are enough moralfags to share the story. Wouldn't it be better to have them know about it early on, I've the feeling they are scared of anything if they think it originates from here. If they get emotionally invested in the case before the "bad goy Sup Forums" comes along, they have easier time accepting the case.

Am I thinking straight? Very sleepy.

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

100% NOT #Pizzagate / #Pedogate related. The "Eyes Wide Shut" crowd in DC don't like to make a big stink like this. They would spread out their "acquisitions" over time and geography precisely so people like us won't notice.

It's probably a serial killer, a pimp, or a sex slaver. We should still unleash the autism on this for justice, so bumpity bampity.

>Casa De Los Ninos
>Alleged ties to J Rothschild / Tucson mayor
>with help from Clinton Foundation
Pic related

so... us sharing this information. what is the next step? do we print these info graphs out and send them to media outlets?

>media isnt covering up for them

The fact that we're putting this in the sphere and putting energy into it increases the probability of a happening

Found this, nothing with the amber alert links. If I'm not mistaken it was a woman with a high position there who had many direct links to HRC and many other /EWO/ POI's.

Send all this and more to the community. They are already desperate and angry, it's almost guaranteed that if these guys start protesting loudly to get MSM coverage. But as long as they are just sitting and waiting for answers it won't be covered at all, because, you know. They black.

i think the london allahu akbar was related to this. dunno how, but this allahu akbar was a bit off.

the nerve of this cunt

Guy in this video talks about this going on since 2007.

I was listening to something on NPR's local station (I live in washington DC) and they were talking about this. One woman said that the rate hasn't actually increased, they just are reporting it more because they didn't report on these missing girls (and some boys) as much.

the1a.org/shows/2017-03-23/missing-teens

Media doesn't cover anything related to pizzagate besides that it's "debunked".

Better to share it on social media to others you know, if enough people believe that there is an elite pedophile-ring, it's gonna put pressure on them.

Go with the Dr. Phil trafficking victim etc, which people might watch, without writing you off as a conspiracy-nut right away.

Trump and Sessions would happily provide cover to their rich pedophile friends and colleagues rather than help poor minorities find their children. Don't be naive, nothing will come of this.

SPAM REDDIT! If it get deleted SPAM AGAIN! I'm seeing nothing about this there

they are waking up

>implying I'm going to put in effort when I'm not working or raising my family for some niggers and spics

I don't get a fuck what your reasoning is. You're most likely some shill trying to get white people too care about some shitskins. Fuck off.

The thing about this crowd is that they dont into technology very well.

They dont grasp social media at all.

They think that people cant check their shit in real time so they do things like "like" 75 pics of toddlers or comment #gaybaby on instagram.

They didnt think we had the ability to watch the collapse of tower 7 over and over and analyze it the way it has. The people who are in deep on this are older people who didnt grow up with computers that could fit in the palm of their hand

Dont rely on POTUS to do something about this. Those 1500 caught were caught because of long term operations set up under umbongo. I think the likelihood is high that trump is involved given gis historical friendsgip with Epstein and even the Clintons. We must spread this ourselves and remain frosty gentlemen

A lot of my more hood black friends have been talking about those girls getting kidnapped a lot on Facebook but I'm pretty sure they don't know about pizzagate.... Should I tell them privately or will that just make me look like a fool? PS I am white.

Bump

You know, the fact that six gorillion niglets have gone missing over the years, and not even their parents would notice if not for HuffPo/WashPo bumping for interest, actually makes /pol right again. black lives don't matter, not even for blacks.

a lot of them know bro. check out black twitter. it's just some of them are being so stupid and close minded and acting like there isn't white kids and spics and paki kids missing in dc as well. Waking up is on

this example green text is a great idea, but as these people are going through unimaginable suffering it would be best to refrain the use of the word paedophile for now. it invokes paranoia and we will be discredited as "conspiracists" again

should we make it a race thing or make it overall rage at pedos over kidnappings?

Bumping thread.
Every part of my soul wants this to all be a hoax.

You're fucking delusional

Even to most people on here Pizzagate is tinfoil autism

When anyone calls it out as such all you stupid fucking pretend """""investigators""""" just spam irrelevant infrogrphics

the latter, to me race isnt an issue when it comes to bringing down these sick fuckers

Also, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT MISSING NIGGERS LMAO

NU-Sup Forums IS SO CANCEROUS YOU STUPID FUCKS WILL DEDICATE YOUR TIME AND AUTISM TO PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT SOME LITTLE NIGLETS

NECK YOURSELVES FAGGOTS

This reads precisely as a ShariaBlue shill would respond.

>and Sup Forums said they hated the Jews
>and then Sup Forums was the Jews

overall rage because that's how I genuinely feel. but beware of the hardcore niggas and lefties to say its only black kids going missing. Every kind of kid is going missing. We need to do this for the kids, even if they are nigs or pakis or spics or retards. No kid deserves this. This can wake up everyone to who is really behind these sick and twisted operations.

1. For now, circulate this idea on pol
2. Find out who the families of the victims are
3. Reach out to them on platforms like Twitter, Kikebook, etc.

There's already a lot of black twitter activity on it. Just slowly feed them on the trafficking-pedophillia going on in DC. with burner accounts and hashtag spamming per usual.

Use images like this to really hammer home the fact that DC is run by pedos
And images like this one to convey the fact that Trump is actively pursuing these people
And use tweets of his like this that are referencing the fact that he has always known, and came to stop it.

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/255294883680632833?lang=en
"Got to do something about these missing chidlren grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents--fast trial, death penalty."

Enough of this circulates on black twitter and nothing can stop this. Don't even reference pizzagate.. keep it pedogate. Something fresh. Rebrand it.

If this is pulled off we have successfully
>Taken out the pedos
>De facto take out the people who are stalling MAGA
>Heal racial tensions in the process

We can finally release these people from the grip of those DC kike pedos.

I don;t think the kids were taken by the DC pedos, obviously. But any parent or community in their situation will definitely be attracted to this movement. Both problems are DC based as well. The placement is perfect.

KILL THESE FUCKING BASTARDS I WANT JUSTICE

>4 retweets

niggers so fast woke they got cramps in their eyelids

>Don't care about children because those children are subhumans
>Plz stop investigating this topic

betta dan nun nigga

an actual shill.

Bump.

RIGHT.

This is our chance. They are all pissed about 'if this was a white' yada yada shit. The first comment in this youtube vid here is the same.

If we, the white racists of the alt-lite. amplify there cause we can help heal racial tensions.

What is whitey doing releasing these niggers from there chains! No!! Bad goys!!!

Soros will hold no power over them any longer.