It is scientifically proven that beer is rich in estrogen, the "female" hormone

>it is scientifically proven that beer is rich in estrogen, the "female" hormone
>nordcucks drink plenty of beer all the time

have I just found the cause of the norsmen's cuckholdry?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens#Food_sources
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beer gives you puffy tits, makes you cry and can make you act gay

So yeah, I'd say so

I kissed my friend once while drunk.

Can confirm, beer makes you a homo.

>muh alcohol is full of estogen
>muh alcohol causes violence

alcohol per se does not causes violence, although it does reduce hinibitions of all sorts. it also does make you more feminine chemically. beer especially.

Alcohol is degenerate

Top notch italian science

Eucharist wine is the only Sup Forums approved alcohol to drink.

Nords have to drink beer to get that estrogen so that they'll appear more weak and limp wristed like a faggot wine sipper from the Mediterranean

otherwise they would be 10 feet tall and killing everyone

My test is so high I need beer to bring me down to reality sometimes YOU CUNTS!

kek this is bullshit

t. beer drinking sissies

stop ruining my favourite beverage.

Smoking marijuana also increases estrogen. A lot. However, high testosterone also increases estrogen, because it converts. Aromatization they call it.

Achmed pls go

what was the study?

Anglos and germans drink a lot more beer than nordics. We drink more hard liquor.

only in that case estrogen is already compensated for by very high T, so the problem does not exist. and obviously marijuana is degenerate as fuck

sry senpai, but the truth more often than not is painful

Can't hear you from up here short round

What do you drink then? Wine? If you drink grappa regularly you have my respect, my Italian mate gave me a bunch of it he made and I almost died. Fantastic.

kek are you by any chance implying that i'm a manlet? sorry boi, you chose the wrong bait

Italian wine tastes like shit.
French is better.

>Aromatization
Which occurs in fat tissue and is stopped by zinc.
Ejaculate contains 5mg of zinc.

Now take a guess why No-fap might be worth it after all.

ideally, yes. drink superior mediterranean beverages obtained by grapes instead of hops and wheat

Wine in the winter, beer in the summer. Can't go wrong cunt!

That sounds more like a "you" problem

The average adult probably drinks more wine than beer here. And we all know wine causes limp dick

Hormones last a lot longer than the alcoholic inebriation retard.

>>it is scientifically proven that beer is rich in estrogen, the "female" hormone
>nordcucks drink plenty of beer all the time

Italy is the capital of metrosexual homosex in the world.

I get it now. There's nothing wrong with beer! Your just a dago wine shill!

bourbon all year round, bruce

Kissing your male buddies while drunk is one of the manliest things imaginable. Don't worry.

My tragedy is i can't drink beer although I love the taste. I get super wasted on 3 beers. Can drink a bottle of wine alone amd still feel fresh in the morning. Vodka or gin no problem, manage 5 or 6 drinks... But beer. Anyone else

you will find plenty of them online. just google "beer estrogen"

>t. "white" "man" who is getting genocided by the niggers in is own country

whatever you say famalam

kek

Can you cite the marijuana claim, pls

I would rather drink acetone

Fuck of scum

In vino veritas!

drink brandy instead, plebs

>brandy = grape based beverage

you have been caught and still continue to push your grape agenda.

who /port/ here?

>2 apes on 11 players

i'd really like to see how many you've got in your national team, boi

>t. "white" "italian man" getting cucked by Mohammed and Shaka as well as the EU

I find it quite unsurprising that every Italian girl that comes here is looking to get blacked

no need for redundancy Sidney, thats clear from your prior post.

goddamnit i've been found out

Wine is the superior dring.
It brings a sense of purpose and epicness to everydrinking occasion.

Makes you remember the ancient Romans. Makes you feel like in Plato's "Dialogues" getting drunk on the red nectar of the gods until everyone is smashed to the point where you need to water down the wine a bit and get off important topics like state and politics and juat chat about young boys and poetry

So what happens if girls drink beer?

>i have no response

Can confirm, every beer drinker I ever met practiced homo sex.

Wine is the drink of choice for upstanding men

>Chat about young boys
Ok germanistan, why havent you been hung yet

girls drinking beer is actually good. it increases their sex drive, ehnances their femininity, and reduces the symptoms of menopause

It's liquified bread extract.

If you eat bread you're probably getting a dose of estrogen too

You going to give up bread OP? That means no pizza, no garlic loaf, no spaghetti which has similar ingredients, etc.. you just screwed yourself gambino

Scotch is the final redpill. It is the drink of kings.

Also to my fellow Ausfailians, buy Coopers. Fuck those thought-Nazis trying to boycott an Australian icon.

that is false. bread is made by wheat and yeast.

beer is obtained by malt, hop, and other herbes. hop is the cause of beer's particularly strong feminizing effect

here here, can confirm, beer is degenerate swill. a stout red wine is a true mans drink

Lol, so the rest of the team is white? I rest my case.

>that is false. bread is made by wheat and yeast.

So is beer numbnuts. You want to know the difference?
Alot more water, a pinch of hop leaves for bitter flavor and that's it. No other "herbs" are added

>Not drinking Fosters
Nice proxy, fag.

>muh estrogen is bad meme

>not drinking VB

KYS

Oh and you add honey or sugar, just like in breads. Is honey "estrogen producing" also?

whatever you say, in any case hop is the problem. google beer estrogens and see for yourself

>tanned people of mediterranean ethnicity who lived under the scorching hot italian sun for their whole life are not white because their skin is not pearly white

>swedish "masterrace"

not that I know of. also there is neither sugar nor honey in breads

>Not eating pic related
Stop existing, thanks.

I'm a girl and it just makes me funnier lmao

nigga you gay

yeast doess not produce the same thing as estrogen

Croatian here.
Know what really bothers me living in Germany.
Teh politically correct term "Südländer" used to describe everything from Italians,Greek, Balkan to Turks and ME mudslimes... Drives me mad. Fuck those cucked northern fuckers

you're Irish nigga

>Long ago German beer makers made the startling discovery that the women who harvested hops actually experienced earlier menstrual periods. It also seemed to reduce the libido and contribute to feminizing the bodies of men. The reason for all of this is now known: hops is one of the more powerful phytoestrogens (plant-based estrogens) in the world.

>not eating pic related
>BECAUSE IM NOT A FUCKING KOALA
>YOU FAGGOT!

Explain why manly blokes drink beer whilst poofters drink cider and wine then? I genuinely wanna know

obviously the effect depends on how much you drink, so idk, i'd tell you to drink more, but drinking is bad, so enjoy just being funnier

of course, most krauts are fucking plebs. although probably that is part of the politically correct dictionary scheme to brainwash them into recognising turkroaches as white mediterraneans.

Do you know how much hops are added to a gallon of beer?
Not much, the amount is minuscule.

Can confirm

All beer drinkers I know have women tits

Drinking wine while eating homecooked meals is the only redpill

I struggle to believe consumption is that low globally I mean 140 litres a year is nothing, I go through several litres multiple times a week...

>also there is neither sugar nor honey in breads

oh boy

Vikings drank to, not denying that we are cucks, only that alcohol is not the cause.

It takes an UNBELIEVABLE amount of alcohol to increase estrogen. Fuck off. You need to be an alcoholic for it to have any affect. Normal drinkers are fine.

While there's nothing better than a cold larger on a sunny day, a nice ale can be really good in winter.

dude, this whole thing is not something i've come up two hours ago. scientists conducted studies and reached this conclusion. maybe assuming that little hop is enough, or maybe it only happens by drinking beer often, who fucking cares. i'd rather avoid the risk and just stay clear of beer altogheter

they did not drink beer, they drank mead, which did not contain hop

haha
Based Italian user figured it out

Your talking to an australian. Our drinking habits are different to yours thanks to the climate here. Go to a pub here and the ale will be served a few degrees above freezing. If you want an ale at celar temp you have to do it yourself.

it's per capacita, many people don't drink at all and many people drink much more
personally I drink around 380 litres of beer per year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens#Food_sources
lots of products you'd need to stay clear of then

So I should have wheat beer and that's fine, Mr Spaghettio?

>An Aussie who actually drinks fosters, pretty certain you're the true proxy fag.

if you manage to find beer that is completely hop free, maybe I guess. but if I were you i'd research the topic some more

That's because Italians mainly export low tier commercial wine
There are good Italian wines but they are very expensive

He has no idea what he's talking about

I drink loads of beer and it is nice and I have a gf with great big tits

checkmate spaghetti boi

Pic with time stamp, I don't believe you.

Stop lying to impress Sup Forums

Yup, apparently. thank god I already eat close to none of that shit

>t.Mehmet

an obese girl you raped during your working hours as town rapist does not count as gf, alexandru

t. machu pichu

>Beer, made from the fermentation of plant products
>Plant products containing any kind of cholesterol
>Beer somehow makes estrogen
Tell me more about how the Earth is flat.

Stop dying to impresse /paki/

there is more to love

Are the articles on google scholar, or just google regular?

That's why I don't drink beer only whiskey

>t. machu pichu
I am whiter than you Mohammed

did I hit a nerv, familia? :^}