Australians how to a be a true blue Aussie...

Australians how to a be a true blue Aussie, i was never taught how to be one and i think im even developing a British accept despite being born in Australia

i meant accent sorry this is spell check gone mad

Go live in Rural Australia for a few years, that'll fix ya

like on a farm? but im good looking will i be raped?

Go camping faggot.

Sleep in the bush.
Drink with male friends.
Talk shit around the fire.

No, just go live in some small country town where there is a community, the further away from the city, the more Australian you get

that sounds like fucking fun! but i live in intercity Sydney ive never even seen the bush

Join the army

also how do i get friend to do that with me, i dont have any friends last one i had was in grade 5 and im 20 years old now

you want to get some friend to go have a drink in the bush with ya? i think i have an answer.

get the fuck of Sup Forums and go the fuck out side. fuck me dead.

Stay away from us wogs and youll do fine

open invite facebook event for an outback abo hunt

Do you tend to tie your shirt in a knot on your tummy as well?

Not hard
You need to be racist and play sport. I was never really good at both, never knew what to kick on the ground.

im outside its not helping? any further details?

Holy Sheet! It's Nick the Greek!

Be camping down tumbarumba with locals. Head off to some reservoir nearby. First hour was spent sleeping in the tray of the ute while doing 110 down the Hume Hwy. Second hour was in the cab, listening to the owner telling me about how he just had the windshield replaced. Been cracked for over a year. No shit, biggest fucking suplhur crested cocky you've ever seen just comes blasting into the window, instacrack again. Aye LMFAO. Last hour driving down dirt road to reservoir, literally every turn has the cardboard of a slab of piss taped up with "Nick the Greek ->" or "

>but i live in intercity Sydney ive never even seen the bush
Just take a train past Emu Plains. The Blue Mountains line is almost 90% through pure virgin bushland. Especially after Katoomba.

Though being honest, its not that exciting.

Hahaja good thread guys you are cool and funny, vegemite is a real food

Go to your local pub, grab a beer, sit in smokers section, strike up conversation with any old blokes. You'll learn the Aussie way soon enough

strike up a conversation? Ive literally never done that before i only speak when spoken to

yeah fuck oath cunt

I live in a 99% white community, and i feel very in touch with australian culture. I'm casually racist(good tip, btw, be casually racist in public and act like you said nothing wrong if someone complains to you), hope nsw wins state of origins(but know QLD will, like always), i call my mates cunts, and random strangers mate.

>never even seen the bush
>yfw

I was taken out to the bush and made to kill a koala baby with a sharpened spoon.

I'm too scared to talk to strangers let alone call them mate

Are you antisocial or just introverted? Most people won't mind if you call them mate, they'll probably call you the same.

One of my brothers has Aspergers and he's not this bad. Most of the old blokes have power levels that exceed even the most hardened autist on Sup Forums. If you're genuinely not LARPing just open with "so is kinda fucked, hey" works often enough.

Ever been to a wank party? Just you and some mates for some old fashioned male bonding

Why are burgers always trying to suck aussie dick?

>be me
>about 2 years old
>dad throws me into lake
>i sink straight to the bottom
>dad stops mum from retrieving me
>i teach myself to swim and swim to safety
>dad awards me with medal of australia

And that's how i became a true blue Aussie.

Organise a Grand Cook Hunt event on Facebook in your suburb. The Grand Hunt, once favoured by the British Arostocracy, fell out of fashion for sometime until the remote outback stations reinvented it some fifty years thence. You shall have some genuine Australian Coon Hunters come out of the woodwork to lead the thrashing of the first catch of the night. Spend as much time with them as possible and you shall soon find their mother tongue permanently enriching your speech centre

*COON

Topkek

Haha

I feel sick

Missing fairy bread.

fucken struth mate its not that bloody hard

so am i. haven't had some in YEARS!

Just poo in the loo, that's about as Australian as it gets sometimes mate.

>Australians how to a be a true blue Aussie
Quite literally don't exist. You might be able to find an old bloke that is if you're lucky though.
>i think im even developing a British accept despite being born in Australia
Could be good or bad. Try visiting the UK, pick a country you descend from.

You weak cunt.

It should be a staple of every Australia day.

how to be an ozzie, swear all day be ignorant and never call back