White genocide? or poking a bear?

I find myself unconvinced that white genocide is actually an endgame scenario for (((x))) outside the idea or potential for an eradication of whites in favor of more docile and less intellectually and socially advanced demographics more suited to a harsher version of the serfdom currently in place.

The reason I have for this is that in large part much of the visible hierarchy is white, admittedly a large portion are also jewish or connected to the same but a significant chunk is plain white, and incredibly pure in terms of genetics.

We have groups like the mormons, brotherhood and others that are via their religious systems and practices almost perfect candidates for the seeding of a new global population in the aftermath of this era's largely designed collapse.

All the other major racial elite factions like the core asian and arab groups have this also, albeit to a seemingly lesser degree as far as what I have studied so far.

My honest conclusion is that at the highest levels this is largely a collaboration between racial elite groups that work together for the achievement of a loosely defined common goal of global control, that honestly exists already in all the meaningful ways, at this point it seems all that is left is to shape its emergence from the immaterial to the material in a social sense.

I personally find it more likely that the large portion of humanity designated as chaff and used largely as the vehicle for the advancement of a parasitic conglomeration of racially and intellectually superior factions are being stirred into conflict that will see a mass of lesser cultures break themselves against the walls of an awakened white union.

>Australia
>white
Hahahahahhahhahahha. No.

Running 92 percent little leaf
deduct a solid 10 percent for mixies
still running 82

hows that dog fucking thing going?

Better than this thread my abo friend.

rekt

Eh if I'd wanted traffic I would have posted bbc for virgins to rage on, instead I got a nuck and a brit tagging behind the aus ball again

The whole world sees whites as the enemy.
They want us wiped out.

Jews realized that the best way to secure themselves, is to destroy whites.

Muslims have always hated whites, as christians, and have been conquering christian clay since its origin and trying to invade europe.

Blacks obviously hate whites.

Asians perceive us as a threat.

The list goes on.

Jews want to black the earth so that they can be the slavemasters. White elite is degenerate but there are still some good ones like trump and putin.
Australia still has fine demographics. Non-white immigrants are Asian and abos live on reservations. sounds good to me.

>Asians perceive us as a threat.
Not really. Most of them want to be white.
>fingolia

Or use whites as the guard dog perhaps? I find it unlikely that we will be completely dispensed with, by and large we are the only race that supports them meaningfully at all.

>Blacks obviously hate whites.

>Asians perceive us as a threat.

The idea's I talked about kind of allowed for this already.

Its hard damn work, bein' the man and keeping everybody down. I'm up to the job though.

I have considered that and there's ample evidence to support it as well but what about the arabs and the asians? there are more pieces on the board than alot of that theory chain really accounts for

Muslims hate jews more than any other white.

Whites forced open Japan and China, under threat of naval bombardment.

Whites set up proxy rule of almost all of SE Asia.

They dont want to be white.

Why would they.
They outnumber us many times over.

We will be effectively dispensed with once we are a minority in our own countries.

The democratic process will thereafter favor non-whites.

And non-whitesnsure as fuck wont give use the insane petting that whites currentöy do them.

Muslims hate whites even more than jews.

Look at Europe.

For example, look at what happened to Rhodesia, and is now happening in SA.

I disagree, I think that you are supposed to think that. I think that the white pot is being stirred in a way that will motivate the liberal mindset that was instilled for different purposes socially to switch to one more allowing of the self preservation instinct as necessity. The harder the left pushes the bigger the right grows, especially in response to continued (((terror happenings))) which by this point are probably legit anyway. I see people on a daily basis that a year or two ago wouldn't have even listened to a right wing rhetoric now some vocalizing as some of its largest proponents.

So white people are easily manipulated sheep? Sounds about right.

the left exists in the west because for a long time its had its optimum climate here socially, this is rapidly changing and so too are many of the people with it

this is true of all people, in all honesty white people seem to be the demographic that is hardest to control in this manner hence our nicer cage

It wont matter.

We are already set to be a demographic minority.

There wont be enough of us left to swing right in the next generation.

The right is still a tiny fraction, your switch idea isnt happening.

We are being wiped out, deliberately.

Furthermore, when we are a minority, and finally swing right, that just gives the non-whites justification to suppress us even further.

They wont tolerate the shit we do feom niggers and muslims, when it comes from a white minority. They will crush it, as we should have crushed niggers and mudslimes.

yes but with the exception of perhaps the more affluent and advanced factions like china, india and some arab and african countries a large percentage of the majorities you mention simply dont have the ability to actually take a swing at the white race as a whole, the numbers are there but the necessary ,military infrastructure is not and neither are the logistics to sustain it.

whites are tiny minorities in those regions.

wtf are you even arguing?

Chinese, Indian, Muslim populations are booming.

White populations are in categorical decline, plus immigration/refugees skewing that demographix even further.

added to which the U.S and Aus would be a geographic nightmare considering those infrastructural and technological deficiencies, we are more than capable of barricading ourselves and allowing them to waste away against superior and more motivated defence.

The U.S to a lesser degree obviously because of south america etc but those nations also might not be so fast to relinquish the level of protection their proximity and resource value to the U.S gives them

I already conceded population superiority? wtf are you even arguing ?

Whites are ALREADY a global minority.

I know, at no point did I state otherwise.

The non-white populations are already there, and out-reproducing us at an exponential rate.

This. The only question I have is how do the jews expect to stop the muslims from turning on them since its whites that keep them from getting wiped out in the first place. If whites are gone, so is every other non-muslim.

I am also aware of this, I think you have misread majorities as minorities somewhere and also failed to understand my comments about numeric superiority but lacking infrastructure and technology to mobilize it in any meaningful sense with the exception as i also stated of some of the more advanced nations.

You don't understand. This is bigger than just our internal demographics. Global demographics are shifting. By the end of the century Africa's population will have quadrupled and represent over 40% of the world population with Asians making up another 40% and whites well under 10%. Africans are going to invade our countries (mostly Europe) because they will not have the resources or space for this. The current estimate is 200 million intercontinental migrants, primary from subsaharan Africa and the Pakistan's/Afghanistan (along with some from South and central America) will head for Europe and the US over the next 30 years. Think about that number for a minute. Even if it is half that, what essentially amounts to global race war will be the only way to stop the floor and save ourselves.

They don't. Pic very related. We shall destroy each other in hellfire, then (((They))) will take over

Hitler made a simolar doctrinal mistake in the later phases of the war.

He was convinced that a small unsupported unit of superior aryans could hold off overwhelming force, break out and link with other encircled small units.

They fought hard, and very well, and to the death but they ended up killed in isolation and without support.

I understand all this completely and account for it regularly with my statements, you have bought this white fragility lie that gets fed to you, if whites as a whole mobilized our capabilities more than account for our numbers deficiencies.

Jews see whites as their greatest enemy.

We have killed far more of them islam ever has.

Irrelevant argument, obviously i'm talking about a point at which the necessity of white union has become clear to even the most liberal and bleeding of hearts and whites aren't being jewed into killing eachother and our future.

That infrastructure will be usurped democratically by a non-white majority.

Jews are inbred and often mentally ill subhumans. If they succeed to mongrelise the remaining Whites, they eliminate their biggest threat. Quarter of Israeli economy is run by Germanic boys and they can't stand it.

>tfw you're so intelligent you already knew this

Its a relevant example.

Whites cannot turn back the tide from isolated, unsupported, numerically inferior positions.

Each separate enclave will invariably be overrun
and fragmented.

Jews breed for intelligence and to consolidate wealth.

this site is full of social outcasts op, they simply dont see the value of multiculti, the reason university makes you left is because you get exposed to plenty of put together intelligent well meaning people of all races, and usually dorm
and fuck them all too.

Jews breed with whomever. Most of them are so incredibly stupid, your head will spin.

It is not about who hates who more. You have to view it as a game where alliances are volatile and made to your own advantage. Bottom line is everyone is against everyone.

>tfw completely redpilled
Natsoc Ethnic Nationalism

literally the only argument so far that presents the slightest problem realistically to my hypothesis, however we are still the majority in our own nations and the power structure is still incredibly white, as is the command structure of our military capability as a whole, that idea is probable but still a ways from being practicable much less when it is considered that those positions can be filled with nationalists and racial ideologues at any point and is a more likely scenario as our situation deteriorates. My contention with minorities within white nations is that they are numbers managed and serve as a motivational existential threat only in reality. one that is being exercised more and more.

im sorry, I missed the part where the nazis were overcome by screaming hordes of arabs, asians and blacks as opposed to misguided white brethren. irrelevant.

dont be naive, and do not underestimate

we comin for u watch out white man

They could exterminate the arabs probably over an extended period of time and the Chinese were easy to fall for their gobbumism meme, in fact they still have some jews in China behind the scenes--the ones who helped Mao and their children.

I don't. Most kikes are borderline stupid. Are niggers smart because they get media spot and affirmative actions? No. Same shit with the Jews - light skinned niggers(2-7%) that use their own victim cards

we arent being overcome by screaming hordes now either.

instead they are invited in, and multiply whilst feeding off us.

too little, too late.

UK, Sweden, France, Germany, US, Italy and others will have white minorities in the next generation.

>Italy
>white minority
You mean Western European diaspora residing there?

Ive never met a stupid jew.

I cant say the same of mudslimes, niggers, or even whites.

>Ive never met a stupid jew.
Every 99/100 Israeli

I mean non-whites, and the ceaseless flow of them.

>Only losers don't want to live in a nation-wide Rio de Janeiro. Enlightened, well-adjusted intellectuals like myself sure do!
:^)

Since when Southern or Southeastern Europe are racially European anyway?

Ive been to israel twice.

They are not a stupid peoples.

If they wherr stupid theyvwouldnt be among the richest peoplenin the world, despite their tiny population.

Since Rome.

That's exactly the moment when they ceased to be racially European
But they are stupid. Some Gulf arabs are rich, but they are still inbred retarded light skinned niggers just like the Jews. Richest people are Celts from Alpine region and Anglo-Saxons.

i agree. it seems we're being pettied into a race war while (((they))) are confortably multi-racial up there and won't give a fuck, as long as they can continue to sell weapons

Depends if the current flow stops. Before this wave statistics said at worst 30% foreign only in the north, can't remember if it included EU people or not.

If the end goal is global control then it is one thing to control the money the media and the narrative but you need to control the individual. Not only to suppress their thinking but to head things off before they begin. They're being used to build the global surveillance network that will eventually see every man woman and child monitored to some degree.

They have provided the perfect excuse for people to willingly hand over their privacy and freedom in the name of security. Once this is fully accepted as normal by all generations with no complaint and the system is expansive enough all that remains is to create the situation where greater Israel can be born. After that all these problems will be stamped out in an instant as they are no longer needed. The system itself will then be held up as the saviour for the problem and must be maintained to maintain peace.

Talking about the italian future, 2060+

All we can do, is prepare for the inevitable.

Get fit, train martial arts, arm yourself, and make contacts that see what is happening.

In 20-50 years, European demographics will be barely recognisable (same goes for US and Russia btw)

Why don't you stop trying to sound clever and make your point. You sound like a teenager with a thesaurus.

Rome was a European Empire.
Its vestiges now lie in the Vatican, and in Orthodoxy.

There are roughly 13million jews wordwide, yet they have a huge prepoderance in the world wealthiest.

Do not mistake Jews to be stupid.

show daddy where you struggled

Many are currently bypassing Italy for better gibmes elsewhere.

But you and Greece are among the first ports of call.

They WILL overwhelm you.
The flood has only just begun.

The flow will not stop.
It will only increase.

Rome was multiracial empire with equal rights that turned Southern Europe into a shitskinland, Christcuck. How much shit should be in your milk, before you refuse to drink it?

Good. Can't wait to see Medniggers finally dead

Westerners getting replaced is an accidental byproduct of global systemic changes, and not a conspiracy or a plot. We have a world where capital flows freely, but labour does not, and this creates friction between two models of existence: the first a borderless hypercapitalist hyperpolitical world where individuals and cities compete against each other, the second a xenophobic and locally-focused world where the competitive unit is small nation-states.

Rome did not have equal rights.
It had earned, hereditary or bought rights.

Ofc it was multiracial, but those had no voice in Rome.

The ERE introduced christianity to Russia, via your Nordic overlords.

(PS: Rurik was a Finnic cousin of the King of Norway)

The evidence to the contrary purely in terms of social engineering for effect across racial and economic spectrum says completely otherwise and dictates that to call it conspiracy or plot is to forget that's all anything is or ever has been to varying degrees from group to the individual.

The cause may have been a byproduct, but it has been weaponised.

It means infiltration by parasites that weaken the host by draining its resources whilst they themselves grow in number and strength (far more than they could in country of origin)

Don't think Rome did that but in some ways the Turks definitely did. You can see brown turk-looking "slavs" in the balkans for sure. They're not very white.

>implying this benefits anyone but the curious rootless bunch that promotes it ceaselessly, financially or otherwise
Shills are really easy to spot. There's no actual economic benefit to countries or their average citizen in this current system.

Back then it wasnt about race, as much as it was about religion.

All of the middle-east and north africa is rightful christian clay.

The Ottoman empire did a huge number on ethnic/racial diversity in the middle east and black sea region.

Islam has been the enemy of Europe and christendom since its inception.

The conquered the middle east, the ERE, spread through the balkans and N. Africa.

This Jihad has never ended.
It continues to this day.

Right, but the areas that weren't invaded by Islam are remarkably racially pure in terms of European-only ancestry.

When given a choice free of pressures, market manipulation or being forced, people tend to stick to mating with similar groups. Even in forced multicult societies people self-segregate and the government interferes and manipulates by breaking up homogeneous areas (white ones, anyway).

I was thinking the same thing myself the other day without trying to use so many words to sound smart.

I think the white genocide intiative could be a test. To truly see if whites are willing to fight for their place as masters of this planet, or be cucked into extermination. As it stands right now I think half of whites need gassed so the rest of us can actually make some real progress.

a legit rare

and capital does not flow freely, the free flow of capital ends at majority share, not always as there are in some instances legalities tied to commodity that restrict this but its a piss in the ocean compared to what majority share allows for, especially if the party is tenacious, after this the capital flows at whatever rate majority share feels it should in line with what is necessary in contrast to other markets. This is evident on the stock market on an hourly basis. What moron system fucker did you pay to lecture that horseshit to you ?

Its already happened.

We are already over-run.

As a test, we failed.

Feminism and women sold us out.

Whites will be a minority in substantial countries in europe within 1-2 generations, and this is not yet including the FACT that this is only the beginning of the non-white immigration flood.

And the more non-whites there are in europe, the more political power they eill have to bring in more.

Its a snowball effect.

Same btw applies to US.

Hispanics are already dominating various districts
As do niggers, but their internal attrition impedes their growth.

The grandchildren of the US will live in a white minority country.

It's not over until they can beat us in battle

Remember that there's still many European countries with lots of firearms, like Finland and Czech. Western Europe might be lost, but there's still a lot of space in the east for the millions of Europeans to retreat to. After an ideological rejuvenation, it won't be hard to take Europe back, considering how good muslims are at running their own shit to the ground. Also remember that there's more than just muslims - indians and orientals hate them too.

The Spanish Reconquista took hundreds of years, as did the liberation of Sicily, from Islam.

N.Africa was lost.

Israel was the only way for christendom to maintain a semblance of a foothold in the holy land, and atleast to keep it from the muslims.

Retake Constantinople.
Then Alexandria.

This genocide is not enacted with guns.

Its enacted with parasitic feeding on a host, inorder to procreate.

Fuck my bad man, it really fucking sucks when people clearly outline their contention and logic points to avoid half a thread of bullshit while everybody figures out exactly what OP is getting at because the angle range for said topic is multi dimensional and not crying because white girls won't fuck you, dw man next time ill go dot point crayon ninja and make sure theres plenty of
>
>
>
>
>

so you can tag along

I cant shoot the fat somali bitch baby factories.

Meanwhile they have 6 kids that leach off Finland, whilst I currently have none.

Your theorem is flawed.

The less of us there are, and the more of them are in our countries leaching off us, the weaker we get.

This is not a source of "strength" in terms of increased resistance to that.

Its already happened. Its already too late.

No we still aren't there yet and my entire point has been that it is reasonable to suggest that we will hit a tipping point of idealism vs physical reality before we are completely fucked, It sounds like you are watching some small outlying forts fall to the enemy in a war half of us don't know we are fighting yet and think this somehow signals our demise, I prefer the rise from brink to total dominance in a manner our forefathers couldn't stomach in the darkest moments of their empire. My faith in my people to rally just Isn't dead yet.

We are already there and past the point.

You arent thinking inter-generational.

And the refugee/immigrant is only going to increase.

Maybe its not so bad in Australia, but it is here in Europe.

By the time the tipping point happens, we will already be a minority, of which only a fraction resist and the rest collaborate/integrate to the new majority.

And the non-white majority wont put up with white aggression/antagonism with the kiddie gloves we did for them. They will crush it gladly.

> I prefer the rise from brink to total dominance in a manner our forefathers couldn't stomach in the darkest moments of their empire

Name one that did so.

Its both. Rome allowed its subjects to move freely. Result is a bit obvious isn't it